Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364736 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1800 on: February 03, 2014, 08:08:30 AM »
Precisely.

These stories have continued to to dive into the depths of stupidity.

I reckon it was Steve what did it.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3304.0
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1801 on: February 03, 2014, 08:11:45 AM »
Precisely.

These stories have continued to to dive into the depths of stupidity.

I would say that the most stupid idea is that..

the McCannns would do half the things they have been accused of.....the whole idea is just too ridiculous for words

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1802 on: February 03, 2014, 08:17:38 AM »
Your right, they didn't do things by halves, unless they dismembered her first that is.

I quite enjoy you being so totally vile...not an insult by the way...just an observation...it shows the moral bankruptcy of those who support you on this forum...

Offline Carana

« Reply #1803 on: February 03, 2014, 11:04:22 AM »
Just to clarify, Heriberto linked this thesis on 6th January which contains a lot of information and discussion about how statistics and records of crimes are compiled, and how this affects our understanding of them:

http://justicestudies.sjsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/thesis-final-pedneault.pdf

I modified my earlier post as Icabod was correct: the first link was indeed a thesis. My mistake. The second one wasn't.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1805 on: February 03, 2014, 11:08:20 AM »
I have been asked to remind everyone to please keep posts relevant to latest news on the search for Madeleine.  Thanks y'all.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1807 on: February 03, 2014, 11:12:14 AM »
A further article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550836/Maddie-McCann-detectives-probe-Portuguese-gypsy-site-15-minutes-hotel-three-year-old-snatched-2007.html

Bloody hell!   Are we back to the gypsy thieves again and after what happened in Ireland and Bulgaria.  Do gypsy's really abduct children these days or is this another myth??   I feel a new thread coming on   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:14:16 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

drummer

« Reply #1808 on: February 03, 2014, 11:12:44 AM »
The Judicial Police are searching for a 40 year old man who worked as a driver at the Ocean Club tourist resort where Madeleine McCann disappeared. According to sources at the Daily News, the man was responsible for transporting tourists from the resort to Faro Airport.

09:32 - February 3, 2014 | By By Minute News

Praia da Luz, near Lagos, is again subject to enquiries by the Judicial Police. This time the target is the former driver of the resort where the McCanns were staying with their children in May 2007.

According to the Daily News, the former driver of the minibus at the Ocean Club would have been about 40 years of age. After the incident, the man, single, left the project, worked in a bar and is unemployed at this time.

"They've been here a few days ago, three individuals who identified themselves as being from the Judicial Police and wanted to know where a man who worked for the Ocean Club Company when Maddie disappeared resides. At the time he used to transport tourists from Faro Airport to the apartments of the project in Praia da Luz Then at the end of the holidays he took customers to the airport to return to their respective countries. He was accustomed to always using a phone, a local resident of Praia da Luz told the Daily News.

Described as "quiet and polite," the man brought a new presence of the PJ to Praia da Luz, a few days after four British investigators from Scotland Yard were in a meeting in Faro.

On the table at the meeting, which included Cramo Mota, responsible for the Board of Southern PJ, and Ana Paula Rito, the coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department in Portimão, was a request to the Portuguese police for cooperation for cooperation in several matters.

http://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/168408/motorista-de-hotel-algarvio-procurado-a-reboque-do-caso-maddie#.Uu95e5NFDX5

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:26:13 AM by Angelo222 »

stephen25000

« Reply #1809 on: February 03, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »
Hey Ho, further rubbish
I suppose burglars are now just so 'yesterday'.   @)(++(*

What next I wonder.

Redblossom

« Reply #1810 on: February 03, 2014, 11:25:15 AM »
Hey Ho, further rubbish
I suppose burglars are now just so 'yesterday'.   @)(++(*

Its your fault, I told you yesterday not to tempt fate wondering whats next!

Lyall

« Reply #1811 on: February 03, 2014, 11:31:21 AM »
From the Mail article:

A Briton who has a holiday home near where the McCann family stayed in Praia da Luz told the paper officers from Scotland Yard had asked him about Meia Praia.

He said: 'They wanted to know everything that I knew about the people living there.'

>@@(*&) Are they trying to create a diplomatic incident here? The Brits can't go around 'investigating' in other countries.

Lyall

« Reply #1812 on: February 03, 2014, 11:33:07 AM »
Though it may not actually be true. It's a newspaper 8-)(--)

Redblossom

« Reply #1813 on: February 03, 2014, 11:41:04 AM »
Though it may not actually be true. It's a newspaper 8-)(--)

This traveller campsite described by the Sun as a denzen of iniquity is not very googlable in that respect

I found reference to a local weekly gypsy market but other than that its a camping site for holidaymakers not a gypsy site per se

>@@(*&)

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1814 on: February 03, 2014, 11:42:23 AM »
The Judicial Police are searching for a 40 year old man who worked as a driver at the Ocean Club tourist resort where Madeleine McCann disappeared. According to sources at the Daily News, the man was responsible for transporting tourists from the resort to Faro Airport.

09:32 - February 3, 2014 | By By Minute News

Praia da Luz, near Lagos, is again subject to enquiries by the Judicial Police. This time the target is the former driver of the resort where the McCanns were staying with their children in May 2007.

According to the Daily News, the former driver of the minibus at the Ocean Club would have been about 40 years of age. After the incident, the man, single, left the project, worked in a bar and is unemployed at this time.

"They've been here a few days ago, three individuals who identified themselves as being from the Judicial Police and wanted to know where a man who worked for the Ocean Club Company when Maddie disappeared resides. At the time he used to transport tourists from Faro Airport to the apartments of the project in Praia da Luz Then at the end of the holidays he took customers to the airport to return to their respective countries. He was accustomed to always using a phone, a local resident of Praia da Luz told the Daily News.

Described as "quiet and polite," the man brought a new presence of the PJ to Praia da Luz, a few days after four British investigators from Scotland Yard were in a meeting in Faro.

On the table at the meeting, which included Cramo Mota, responsible for the Board of Southern PJ, and Ana Paula Rito, the coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department in Portimão, was a request to the Portuguese police for cooperation for cooperation in several matters.

http://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/168408/motorista-de-hotel-algarvio-procurado-a-reboque-do-caso-maddie#.Uu95e5NFDX5

Bernardino de Abreu Pereia da Silva?

Teofilo Manuel Furtado Castela - Administrative Services Manager - Witness statement

Bernardino Silva, told him on Friday, the 04 of May, that the day prior, the date the child went missing, that he saw a strange individual around the resort.

Bernardino de Abreu Pereia da Silva

He states that at no moment, did he notice the presence of anyone with an abnormal behaviour, as regards children, or anything else which appeared to be of suspicious nature.

When asked, he says he no longer works for the MW OC for health reasons, he made the decision to resign.

When questioned about having made a telephone call on 3rd May at 21.00.11 having activated antennas in P da L, when his working day finished at 20.30, he says that on this day, as well as on others, he was delayed because he had to carry out the transport, even though it was late, of some tourists. At this time he was driving the minibus belonging to the establishment. H e also says, that on this day, as well as the transport already referred to, he was late because of the fact that some tourists did not have the key to their apartment.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2705.345 #355
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.