Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364748 times)

Offline Sherlock Holmes

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1965 on: February 09, 2014, 12:40:58 AM »
I have actually re-wathed the Crimewatch just now and DC Redwood said:  'The case has got all of the elements of the pre-planned abduction.'

I often consider that remark, VIXTE, and the fact that it seems at odds entirely with the idea of a 'burglary gone wrong'.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1966 on: February 09, 2014, 12:43:53 AM »
I often consider that remark, VIXTE, and the fact that it seems at odds entirely with the idea of a 'burglary gone wrong'.

Maybe this is the line the PJ is looking into.

Redblossom

« Reply #1967 on: February 09, 2014, 12:50:20 AM »
I have actually re-wathed the Crimewatch just now and DC Redwood said:  'The case has got all of the elements of the pre-planned abduction.'

And a different note, I always wondered why Kate McCann mentioned the engagement ring which Madeleine liked to wear.. now I figured it out.. she was hoping that now 11 years old Madeleine could watch it and to refresh HER mind!

oh ok sure

So no answer on the maroon top then

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1968 on: February 09, 2014, 12:53:25 AM »

And a different note, I always wondered why Kate McCann mentioned the engagement ring which Madeleine liked to wear.. now I figured it out.. she was hoping that now 11 years old Madeleine could watch it and to refresh HER mind!

Very good point. Madeleine is nearly old enough to become armchair detective herself...

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1969 on: February 09, 2014, 12:56:40 AM »
Maybe this is the line the PJ is looking into.

Seems strange that SY would reach the point of describing the case as being one which contained all the elements of pre-planned abduction, then suddenly decide that it was something random.

Pre-planned and burglars could obviously be connected : 'burglars' were employed by someone else to do the dirty work.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1970 on: February 09, 2014, 12:57:19 AM »
oh ok sure

So no answer on the maroon top then

yes, they did show it.. the real bundelman has a darker top, but not the maroon although it is close..

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1971 on: February 09, 2014, 12:59:45 AM »
Very good point. Madeleine is nearly old enough to become armchair detective herself...

But then, I thought, if this was mentioned on the advice of the SY ... there must be something 'bigger' they have in their hands.. but not tellin'

Redblossom

« Reply #1972 on: February 09, 2014, 12:59:56 AM »
Don't see why Eleanor's idea is far fetched. It's a standard idea. Someone wants to abduct a child of a certain description, and goes looking for one. Someone fitting that description comes along, and the plan is already partly in place. Nothing odd about that. I'm not saying it happened here - we don't know yet - but it's not so far fetched in essence.

As for keys being stolen only for one block - good question. Off the top of my head: Perhaps that block was selected because it was a good location for an escape route that an abductor / abductors  wanted to take, or near a property in which they were based. Perhaps an opportunity arose to take those specific keys and not others, so that block became the focus; perhaps taking keys for the whole place would draw too much attention, so had to be narrowed down to one block -- could be all sorts of reasons.

Eleanor's idea was wrong because she said they had five days to watch the apartment and hoping someone would turn up with kids at that aprtment hih was the most accessible and targetted that matched the description of a wanted child lol ....well flats are let out out for one or two weeks, youd need less than five days or less to figure this out!!!

>@@(*&)

as for your second para, ok right...but you DO realize you are basing all  your hypotheses upon an "abduction" as a given fact where there is zero evidence for it???

Redblossom

« Reply #1973 on: February 09, 2014, 01:01:06 AM »

crikey

And NO its not the first time it's been mentioned on national tv! BUt I don't see how something Madeleine did with any rings whilst next to her mother would help her

>@@(*&)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:03:35 AM by Redblossom »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1974 on: February 09, 2014, 01:04:18 AM »
Seems strange that SY would reach the point of describing the case as being one which contained all the elements of pre-planned abduction, then suddenly decide that it was something random.

Pre-planned and burglars could obviously be connected : 'burglars' were employed by someone else to do the dirty work.

Who said they moved away from the idea? There was not a quoted source since the Crimewatch to confirm they were looking at any other option.. It is all in tabloids..

They might have decided that it was the inside job but to prove it it would be hard.. so playing little tricks of pointing at suspects, hoping that someone would talk.. and I think they got there.. the staff is finally going to talk..

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1975 on: February 09, 2014, 01:06:41 AM »
Eleanor's idea was wrong because she said they had five days to watch the apartment and hoping someone would turn up with kids at that aprtment hih was the most accessible and targetted that matched the description of a wanted child lol ....well flats are let out out for one or two weeks, youd need less than five days or less to figure this out!!!

>@@(*&)

as for your second para, ok right...but you DO realize you are basing all  your hypotheses upon an "abduction" as a given fact where there is zero evidence for it???

Well as far as Eleanor's idea goes, could be right in general. Exact length of time needed to work things out / view  apartment is not the point. There is much to suggest that the apartment was being watched.

And yes, I am basing this idea about the keys on an abduction hypothesis, because presumably it is that context in which the revelation is being reported and discussed in this new article.

As we know, the burglaries on the block and the disappearance of Madeleine could be entirely unconnected.

If you were DCI Redblossom, wouldn't you want to look into the burglars - if only to rule them out?

Redblossom

« Reply #1976 on: February 09, 2014, 01:06:49 AM »
yes, they did show it.. the real bundelman has a darker top, but not the maroon although it is close..

Hello????

Bundleman has always been portrayed as having a dark jacket on as in the artist sketch and as per tanner statements, never a maroon shirt.....

and no a maroon shirt /aka mark Warner uniform top was NOT shown n crimewatch
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:08:39 AM by Redblossom »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1977 on: February 09, 2014, 01:09:24 AM »
Hello????

Bundleman has always been portrayed as having a dark jacket on as in the artist sketch and as per tanner statements, never a maroon shirt.....

and no a maroon shirt was NOT shown n crimewatch

well, the bundleman sketch has a maroonish top.. to me at least.. the colour was described in the papers, many years ago..

but this is not important, we now know he is not MW staff but a British father..

I was just trying to explain how we get a wrong perception sometimes.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:11:33 AM by VIXTE »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1978 on: February 09, 2014, 01:10:34 AM »
Who said they moved away from the idea? There was not a quoted source since the Crimewatch to confirm they were looking at any other option.. It is all in tabloids..

They might have decided that it was the inside job but to prove it it would be hard.. so playing little tricks of pointing at suspects, hoping that someone would talk.. and I think they got there.. the staff is finally going to talk..

Yes, if there are staff with something to hide, they must have hoped that they'd got out of it after all these years..

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1979 on: February 09, 2014, 01:11:58 AM »
crikey

And NO its not the first time it's been mentioned on national tv! BUt I don't see how something Madeleine did with any rings whilst next to her mother would help her

>@@(*&)

The tiniest thing could jog the memory of someone watching that. A bit like a reconstruction.