Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364727 times)

Redblossom

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1980 on: February 09, 2014, 01:13:46 AM »
Well as far as Eleanor's idea goes, could be right in general. Exact length of time needed to work things out / view  apartment is not the point. There is much to suggest that the apartment was being watched

No it can't be right in general at all for the reason I set out which you are ignoring and yes the amount of time is exactly the point if someone was just hoping some child might turn up at "some stage" as an ordered one!!! Would need more than five days watching etc etc jeez seeing as once the mccanns arrived they had five days watching... So what were they watching? Seeing as they bloody arrived with the required child? I give up
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:19:32 AM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #1981 on: February 09, 2014, 01:20:21 AM »

well, the bundleman sketch has a maroonish top.. to me at least.. the colour was described in the papers, many years ago..

but this is not important, we now know he is not MW staff but a British father..

I was just trying to explain how we get a wrong perception sometimes.

Yes ok

Redblossom

« Reply #1982 on: February 09, 2014, 01:22:09 AM »
Yes, if there are staff with something to hide, they must have hoped that they'd got out of it after all these years..

Sure and now they're nabbed?

Redblossom

« Reply #1983 on: February 09, 2014, 01:23:31 AM »
The tiniest thing could jog the memory of someone watching that. A bit like a reconstruction.

Whose memory is going to be jogged by Madeleine playing with her mums ring?

The abductors.? Or
 their friends"

Only if Madeleine plays with someone else's ring? And why would that make any connection.
Thnk I've had enough of apologist abductionistas tonight, bye now

8**8:/:

barrels being scraped here maybe, the elastic band stretched to the extreme before it pops, oh well, maybe it WAS aliens
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:31:06 AM by Redblossom »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1984 on: February 09, 2014, 01:28:16 AM »
There is no set of keys for the whole block.
OC have keys for only some of the apartments in block 5, the ones managed by OC.

Redblossom

« Reply #1985 on: February 09, 2014, 01:29:29 AM »
OC only have keys for only some of the apartments in block 5, the ones managed by OC.

Oh Pegasus you mare LOL

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1986 on: February 09, 2014, 01:35:08 AM »
Whose memory is going to be jogged by Madeleine playing with her mums ring?

The abductors.? Or
 their friends"

Only if Madeleine plays with someone else's ring? And why would that make any connection.
Thnk I've had enough of apologist abductionistas tonight, bye now

8**8:/:

barrels being scraped here maybe, the elastic band stretched to the extreme before it pops, oh well, maybe it WAS aliens

I think it was Madeleine's memory. They also showed some photos of the family and the swimming pool and Madeleine's last photo.
I was really curious why this was shown and to whom.. now I know it is shown to Madeleine..
As if she might be living somewhere and has forgotten all about her past..

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1987 on: February 09, 2014, 01:38:46 AM »
OC have keys for only some of the apartments in block 5, the ones managed by OC.

They meant the keys of the apartments managed by OC.

I wonder how many sets there were in use? Two? Three? Four?
1. Reception, 2. Guests 3. Cleaners 4. Maintanance

Redblossom

« Reply #1988 on: February 09, 2014, 01:40:44 AM »
I think it was Madeleine's memory. They also showed some photos of the family and the swimming pool and Madeleine's last photo.
I was really curious why this was shown and to whom.. now I know it is shown to Madeleine..

Don't be so silly, they never address madeleine in their appeals and interviews unless forced to

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1989 on: February 09, 2014, 01:42:49 AM »
Don't be so silly, they never address madeleine in their appeals and interviews unless forced to

IMO this last crimewatch was for her. the ring, the photos, the swimming pool, the last photo.. and all staged by SY

she would be 11 now this year.

Redblossom

« Reply #1990 on: February 09, 2014, 01:44:56 AM »
They meant the keys of the apartments managed by OC.

I wonder how many sets there were in use? Two? Three? Four?
1. Reception, 2. Guests 3. Cleaners 4. Maintanance

How do you know what they MEANT? Have you read the article yet? Do you know if it a load of crock or true.No you don't.....let's see tomorrows shower of shyte  shall we? Till then, night

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1991 on: February 09, 2014, 01:45:04 AM »

Yes, this is the hope of Ben Needham's family as well - that something in his life will cause him to question who he is.

Something like the ring incident could jog Madeleine's memory. At nearly four, she was certainly old enough to have retained memories of her family. Most of them would have been submerged, but could be triggered by something like this.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1992 on: February 09, 2014, 01:46:15 AM »

Not directly

Redblossom

« Reply #1993 on: February 09, 2014, 01:48:06 AM »
IMO this last crimewatch was for her. the ring, the photos, the swimming pool, the last photo.. and all staged by SY

she would be 11 now this year.

wouldn't say that if I were you LOL

>>>>>>

nite

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1994 on: February 09, 2014, 01:48:42 AM »
No it can't be right in general at all for the reason I set out which you are ignoring and yes the amount of time is exactly the point if someone was just hoping some child might turn up at "some stage" as an ordered one!!! Would need more than five days watching etc etc jeez seeing as once the mccanns arrived they had five days watching... So what were they watching? Seeing as they bloody arrived with the required child? I give up

They could have been watching that apartment or other apartments in the area for a long time, waiting for the right person to turn up.

And they would need to watch the McCanns for several days - regardless of how long they were there for previously - to get a picture of the family's movements.