Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364659 times)

stephen25000

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2040 on: February 09, 2014, 08:56:25 AM »
Sinister Uzbeck Gipsy Mafia Spiked My Drink & Tried To Snatch My Maddie!!

What was this woman on ?

Offline xtina

« Reply #2041 on: February 09, 2014, 10:13:05 AM »
What was this woman on ?

probably another spiked drink
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

stephen25000

« Reply #2042 on: February 09, 2014, 11:23:36 AM »
this thread has a title...you are completely off topic as usual..reported

Morning sunshine. 8((()*/

Estuarine

« Reply #2043 on: February 09, 2014, 11:27:40 AM »
i.e. More rollocks from the paper where 'tony sardine muncher parsons' purveyor of xenophobic filth resides.

Has he withdrawn the false allegation that Amaral told the mccanns to #### off yet ?

With all this activity going on can we expect that something significant is about to happen and we are being misdirected?
I love the idea of the swarthy gitano slipping a Mickey to the naive English woman to get at the woman's little blonde girl. The Express probably took the idea from Francis Durbridge, slipping Mickeys was one if his likes.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2044 on: February 09, 2014, 11:31:06 AM »
With all this activity going on can we expect that something significant is about to happen and we are being misdirected?
I love the idea of the swarthy gitano slipping a Mickey to the naive English woman to get at the woman's little blonde girl. The Express probably took the idea from Francis Durbridge, slipping Mickeys was one if his likes.

I agree with you...any breakthrough wont come from a newspaper but only when the pj accept to help SY...and thats probably where you disagree with me

Offline jassi

« Reply #2045 on: February 09, 2014, 11:33:29 AM »
I have to say I get a bit weary at all these ridiculous stories. Other than selling copy, I cannot see that they achieve anything other than aim ridicule on the whole issue.

After so many similar unsubstantiated stories, I wonder if there is anyone who pays them heed?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Estuarine

« Reply #2046 on: February 09, 2014, 12:32:35 PM »
I agree with you...any breakthrough wont come from a newspaper but only when the pj accept to help SY...and thats probably where you disagree with me

Maybe in detail but not in principle oddly enough!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2047 on: February 09, 2014, 12:34:03 PM »
9th February 2014

Sunday Express

Apartment key theft cover-up by resort staff in Madeleine McCann case

KEYS to the holiday apartment from which Madeleine McCann was abducted were lost shortly before she vanished, it was claimed last night.

However, police were not informed about the loss of potentially crucial evidence which could unlock the seven-year mystery.

A Sunday Express investigation in Portugal has revealed astonishing new information which, if proved, suggests the kidnap was well planned and executed using stolen keys.

Amid claims that Portuguese police are about to arrest three former workers at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, based on information gathered by Scotland Yard, we tracked down a former maintenance worker at the complex whose revelations could change the direction of the international investigation.

The retired man, whose identity we have agreed to protect, said: “I have kept this to myself for long enough, so now it is right to tell people what happened.

“There was another maintenance worker at the Ocean Club who said he had lost a set of keys for the whole of block five.”

Kate and Gerry McCann, their twins Sean and Amelie and eldest daughter Madeleine, were staying in apartment 5a in the block, where there had been a spate of burglaries in the weeks before she vanished.

The former Ocean Club worker revealed: “I remember my colleague telling some of us the keys to that block had been lost.

“He told us about it in the week when the child was taken but I cannot remember the exact day. In the maintenance department we kept duplicates of all keys to the apartments.

“They were on a long cable and very clearly marked and we kept them in a safe.

“If there was a problem, a water leak, a gas leak, it was important for us to have entry to apartments if the owners or guests were out.

“When the man told us about the lost keys, he started crying. He was very upset. He was worried about losing his job, I think, and he did not want others to know about it.

“After the child disappeared, we all had to give statements to the police but I did not mention the keys had been lost because I did not think it was relevant.”

Shortly after Madeleine went missing, the world’s media descended on the Ocean Club and staff were told not to speak to journalists and to co-operate fully with police.

It was widely reported then that someone may have entered 5a through unlocked patio doors so people were not suggesting stolen duplicate keys could have been used to gain access through the front door.

The man said: “This has been on my mind for a long time and you are the first person I have told about it. I did not want to get the other man into trouble, I suppose.

"I didn’t really like the man and I didn’t want trouble from him. He was always doing nasty pranks. Once he put fibreglass in my work trousers which is not nice because it rubs against the skin and hurts.

“He was a young, confident man and I was a lot older than him and we just didn’t get on. In fact, he was the reason I left the job. After the little girl was taken, the atmosphere was really bad. It was not a good place to work.”

The Sunday Express has seen the statement the man gave to Portuguese police shortly after Madeleine was taken on the evening of May 3, 2007 ,and there is no mention of him stating keys had gone missing.

A Portuguese newspaper reported last week that police were particularly interested in a driver at the Ocean Club who dropped guests at the apartments after they arrived from Faro airport.

The man said: “On that night I was asked to do some driving because the man who was supposed to do the driving did not arrive at work. I remember ringing my wife and telling her I would be late home that night.”

Now that the man has come forward with new information he is likely to have to give a more detailed statement to police.

The Sunday Express tracked down the maintenance worker who allegedly lost the keys, 29-year-old Tiago da Silva, who lives a few miles from Luz in Lagos, a pretty coastal town.

When we put it to him that keys were lost, he paused momentarily before saying: “That is not the case. I can’t remember any keys going missing. The keys in maintenance were kept in a safe and nobody could get to them.”

However, his former colleague insisted: “I know what he told me at the time. The keys for all the blocks were kept on a cable and clearly marked.

“He said he had lost the keys to block five. He told me in the same week when the little girl went missing. I am sure of this.

“From my memory I think they were replaced with duplicate keys for the apartments which were held at reception. I remember all this very clearly. He did not want us to tell people about it, so we didn’t say anything.”

Scotland Yard officers have made about 20 trips to Portugal for their investigation, Operation Grange, into Madeleine’s disappearance when she was approaching her fourth birthday.

Portuguese detectives have carried out inquiries on behalf of the Yard team, which has not been allowed to pursue investigations on the ground.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/458798/Apartment-key-theft-cover-up-by-resort-staff-in-Madeleine-McCann-case

Miguel Goncalves Da Costa Palma

The keys to the living quarters and apartments that are under the responsibility of the Ocean Club, and are kept inside a safe in the Maintenance Garage, the access code to the safe is known by all maintenance workers.

He finished work at 18H20, and left the Ocean Club resort, heading for Burgau, in the company of a colleague, Tiago, and after that went home.

Tiago Pires Luz da Silva

Regarding this, he states that he did not effectuate any service in the apartment that they occupied, but knows that Luis and Mario, his colleagues, were sent there regarding a request to repair a blind and to give explanation as to how to run the washing machine. He assumes that the family of Madeleine was already there;
 . After seeing a photograph of little Madeleine, he affirms that he never once saw that child;
 . On the day of the disappearance of the child, that next morning (04/05/07) at around 01H23, he received a telephone call from the LOC reservations sector which he did not answer. He knows this because the number appeared on his mobile;
 . When the telephone rang, he was sleeping and when looked at the ?display? of the mobile it looked as though what was recorded as the name 'Relvas', instead of 'Reservations', and thought it was a friend of his who often call shim at odd hours, already inebriated;
 . It was around 08H20/08H30 of this same day when they called again 'this time it was Nuno, his colleague, asking the witness to pay particular attention for a missing child' a 3 year old missing since yesterday, dressed in pyjamas, on his way to the LOC;
 . On his way to work, he did not see observe anything that would help located the child;
 . He went from Burgau to Luz, in his car, accompanied by this girlfriend who was also informed;
 . Questioned, states that he did not notice, at any moment, someone with an unusual comportment, who could in some form, be related to the missing child;
 . If any situation comes to light, he is perfectly aware of the procedure he needs to take, which is, the communication with the authorities, which he would carry out without reservation;
 . Clarifies that he is at the disposition of the authorities for anything that is necessary;

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Estuarine

« Reply #2048 on: February 09, 2014, 12:51:36 PM »
I have to say I get a bit weary at all these ridiculous stories. Other than selling copy, I cannot see that they achieve anything other than aim ridicule on the whole issue.

After so many similar unsubstantiated stories, I wonder if there is anyone who pays them heed?

It does rather tend to detract from the primary event that nearly 7 years ago a little girl went on holiday not to return. She has to all intents and purposes disappeared into thin air and despite the expenditure of an inordinate amount of manhours and money no one apart from those responsible has the remotest idea of what happened. That in my book is a tragedy. That any one howsoever is making money out of it is a sin.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:11:15 PM by Estuarine »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2049 on: February 09, 2014, 01:04:46 PM »

9th February 2014

Daily Record

Madeleine McCann: Young mum claims kidnappers may have tried to snatch her child in Algarve just weeks before Maddy disappeared

POLICE are to interview the woman who says her drink was spiked by a gypsy gang who showed an unnatural interest in her fair-haired daughter.

MADELEINE McCann’s kidnappers may have tried to snatch another blonde British toddler weeks before she vanished.

A mum has told Scotland Yard she believes “gypsy” restaurant staff in the Algarve spiked her drink then tried to carry her year-old daughter to a getaway car waiting outside.

She says she reported the dramatic incident to the Find Madeleine campaign line in 2007, but they were then too busy pursuing other lines of inquiry.

But now police from Operation Grange are set to interview the mum for a second time in two months in the hope it will uncover new evidence in the hunt for Madeleine.

The 30-year-old, who does not want to be named, was holidaying with her mother and her daughter in Montechoro near Albufeira – 30 miles from Praia da Luz where Maddie, three, vanished six weeks later.

She says she became aware of a gang of migrants from the former Soviet Union, working on the resort’s strip, taking a sinister interest in her girl.

“It was terrifying, like something out of a film,” said the mum. “From the first day of the holiday, a young dark-haired man kept popping up wherever we went. We would arrive at a restaurant and he’d show up minutes later as though he had been tipped off.

“It was low season so everywhere was quiet. There were about three or four restaurants open but the same staff would show up where we were. They all knew the dark-haired man. It felt like the Eastern European mafia was watching us.

“On the third night the man walked up to us, and chatted to us – but all about my daughter. He was obsessed, playing with her, stroking her hair. It was very over-familiar. He kept touching her and commenting on her blonde hair.

“She was struggling to eat her fish fingers and he picked them up and tried to feed them to her. It was all very uncomfortable.

“He was about 25 and my mum told him it was unusual to see someone his age interested in children. He said he had nephews back home. And he kept saying how cute she was,” said the mum.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-young-mum-claims-3127865
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2050 on: February 09, 2014, 01:26:28 PM »
Amaral, Amaral, Amaral,. are you all Amaral?

Or you are all living in a collective bubble in past?

This is a news thread...

Offline John

« Reply #2051 on: February 09, 2014, 02:22:33 PM »

We all know where this Pinky rehashed waffle is coming from.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2052 on: February 09, 2014, 02:30:05 PM »
They're not Amaral's theories. They are theories that inevitably existed well before he wrote his book, and which would inevitably still exist today if he hadn't written it (because nothing has emerged since to indicate they could not be true).

Oh c'mon.. I am sick of it.. What, for example?

Like the theory shown in his video about opening the front door with a credit card??? And the same time ignoring the (NON-INVESTIGATED!) fact that there were numerous versions of the apartments keys in the hands of 'everyone and his dog'?

Sorry but that is insult to one's intelligence!  And if anyone wants to still talk about these unfolded CONSPIRACY ways, I have nothing against it.. but there is an own thread for it

I'd rather see the modern police finally investigate this modern case with the modern technology supported methods widely used in our modern times.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2053 on: February 09, 2014, 02:31:30 PM »
Trouble is, too many people have too much personally invested in their own theories to allow an easy climb down.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2054 on: February 09, 2014, 02:35:13 PM »
They're not Amaral's theories. They are theories that inevitably existed well before he wrote his book, and which would inevitably still exist today if he hadn't written it (because nothing has emerged since to indicate they could not be true).

Like the theory shown in his video about opening the front door with a credit card??? And the same time ignoring the (NON-INVESTIGATED!) fact that there were numerous versions of the apartments keys in the hands of 'everyone and his dog'?

Sorry but that is insult to one's intelligence!  And if anyone wants to still talk about these unfolded CONSPIRACY ways, I have nothing against it.. but there is an own thread for it

I'd rather see the modern police finally investigate this modern case with the modern technology supported methods widely used in our modern times.

Gee, I don't know, like maybe Madeleine wasn't abducted or something.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.