Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364711 times)

Redblossom

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2085 on: February 09, 2014, 05:38:18 PM »
9th February 2014

Mirror

Mum claims Madeleine McCann kidnappers may have tried to snatch her child in Algarve weeks beforehand
Did they already find them then?

Detectives are to interview the mother whose drink was spiked by gypsy gang who showed an unnatural interest in her fair-haired daughter Southern and Eastern Europeans are more demonstrative in affection or praise with others  kids, they dont think Oh I will be called a paedophile

Madeleine McCann’s kidnappers may have tried to snatch another blonde British toddler weeks before she vanished. Who are they again? Do share

A mum has told Scotland Yard she believes “gypsy” restaurant staff in the Algarve spiked her drink then tried to carry her year-old daughter to a getaway car waiting outside. Were they wearing large hoop earrings, stank, had loads of gold teeth and headscarfs? With a few stolen children running behind them?

She says she reported the dramatic incident to the Find Madeleine campaign line in 2007, but they were then too busy pursuing other lines of inquiry. When? In 2007? Days, weeks or many many months later when there was a campaign number There was no number apart from Portuguese police initially and later, after September Metodo 3s number?

But now police from Operation Grange are set to interview the mum for a second time in two months in the hope it will uncover new evidence in the hunt for Madeleine.

The 30-year-old, who does not want to be named, was holidaying with her mother and her daughter in Montechoro near Albufeira – 30 miles from Praia da Luz where Maddie, three, vanished six weeks later.

She says she became aware of a gang of migrants from the former Soviet Union, working on the resort’s strip, taking a sinister interest in her girl.

“It was terrifying, like something out of a film,” said the mum. “From the first day of the holiday, a young dark-haired man kept popping up wherever we went. We would arrive at a restaurant and he’d show up minutes later as though he had been tipped off. Well never heard of staying in and takeaways if you were so terrified of the stalker abductor?

“It was low season so everywhere was quiet. There were about three or four restaurants open but the same staff would show up where we were. They all knew the dark-haired man. It felt like the Eastern European mafia was watching us. Must have been all in the mafia family working everywhere all the time

“On the third night the man walked up to us, and chatted to us – but all about my daughter. He was obsessed, playing with her, stroking her hair. It was very over-familiar. He kept touching her and commenting on her blonde hair.

“She was struggling to eat her fish fingers and he picked them up and tried to feed them to her. It was all very uncomfortable.

“He was about 25 and my mum told him it was unusual to see someone his age interested in children. He said he had nephews back home. And he kept saying how cute she was,” said the mum.

The night before their flight home, things took a nightmarish twist. “He knew we were leaving,” said the mum. “We went into a restaurant and he arrived. How did he know you were leaving? if he turned up everywhere you went all the time then that's that?

“There was a middle-aged couple who had served us before at another place. They were all over my daughter. perverts hey?

“They told me they missed their children in Uzbekistan and begged me to let them hold her.”

In the meantime they had served her with a glass of rosé wine. Who the one year old? You should have ordered Ribena

“Within half an hour I felt really dizzy,” said the mum. “I knew I’d been drugged. Maybe it was too much and or dodgy booze It was only us in the restaurant and I felt vulnerable. I stood up and told mum we had to leave. As I did, the woman lifted my daughter out of her high chair and walked to the door.

“I heard an engine running. The man had vanished. I was terrified and managed to grab her back and barge the woman out of the way.

“We ran back to the hotel in the dark and bolted ourselves in the room. We were so frightened.”

The mum contacted police last October after a blonde girl found living with Roma gypsies in Greece was mistakenly thought to be Madeleine. No, the Roma gypsy girl was not thought by anybody at all to be Madeleine

She said: “I’ve given a statement to Scotland Yard, and they are arranging to interview me again.

Err, did it cross your mind to call Portugal police back in 2007 or even crimestoppers or Leicester Police?

“I’ll do anything I can to help. I didn’t want to push it at the time because the investigators had their own theories. Which investigators? But now I’m speaking out. I can’t be the only mum who has had a near-miss. Someone might know something that could change the investigation.

“Police are taking what happened to us seriously.”

Her revelation comes days it was revealed another family fear their young daughter was almost snatched in the Algarve in 2010. No it's about seven bleedin years!

Met detectives are still awaiting permission to question three ex-staff at the complex in Praia da Luz where the McCanns were staying in May 2007.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-claims-madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-3127121

And this has got to be one of the shittiest unbelievable articles ever by Murray the Mirror (or whoever fed it to him) ever!

ETA I also notice she says she was drink spiked and an attempted abduction happened in her ne year old baby but NO mention whatsoever of reporting it to the police or what happened after but she reported the "dramatic incident" to the Find Madeleine campaign!!!

>@@(*&)

Suckers are us hey?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 05:50:23 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2086 on: February 09, 2014, 05:44:59 PM »
It's a very odd article, Red.

One thing I simply cannot understand, however ( not the only thing; just an expression!) is  in what way such articles could be considered of benefit to the McCanns.

If PPF as you call him is indeed behind a lot of what has been printed recently, then why choose stories which make SY look ridiculous and the MCanns look like idiots?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 05:51:32 PM by Sherlock Holmes »

Offline jassi

« Reply #2087 on: February 09, 2014, 05:49:53 PM »
Who do you think is going to continue paying for it if it does go on much longer?

Us, of course, possibly for as long as Cameron is in power
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Lyall

« Reply #2088 on: February 09, 2014, 05:51:51 PM »

One thing I simply cannot understand, however ( not the only thing; just an expression) is  in what way such articles could be considered of benefit to the McCanns.

If PPF as you call him is indeed behind a lot of what has been printed recently, then why choose stories which make SY look ridiculous and the MCanns look like idiots?

Because they'll use any excuse to suggest abductors were, are and always will be all over Portugal?

Redblossom

« Reply #2089 on: February 09, 2014, 05:53:55 PM »
Nothing of the sort has been proved. After nearly 3 years Grange have come up with nothing except the e-fits which the McCanns wanted kept quiet.

Thats right...all the rest is hot air...up and until SY make their next broadcast

McCann fund spokesman quoted in the Times they didn't want to release the efits, so yes, they kept them hidden
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 06:05:34 PM by Redblossom »

Offline jassi

« Reply #2090 on: February 09, 2014, 05:54:32 PM »
For how much longer is Cameron intending to be in power?

(Lost track of British politics a little while ago, sorry..)

An election is scheduled for 2015, though I forget just when.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Lyall

« Reply #2091 on: February 09, 2014, 05:55:38 PM »
An election is scheduled for 2015, though I forget just when.

May ?>)()<

Offline jassi

« Reply #2092 on: February 09, 2014, 05:57:00 PM »
Thats right...all the rest is hot air...up and until SY make their next broadcast

To what avail? Are the tabloids just in a competition to see who can come up with the most ridiculous story?

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2093 on: February 09, 2014, 05:57:34 PM »
Nothing of the sort has been proved. After nearly 3 years Grange have come up with nothing except the e-fits which the McCanns wanted kept quiet.

There is no proof that The McCanns wanted the efits kept quiet, or any reason for why they should.

Redblossom

« Reply #2094 on: February 09, 2014, 05:57:43 PM »

One thing I simply cannot understand, however ( not the only thing; just an expression!) is  in what way such articles could be considered of benefit to the McCanns.

I don't think SY have been made to look ridiculous because they can't be the source of these stupid articles, it's whatever clown is behind them

IF Mitchell is behind them then it does make the Mccanns look like idiots because he works for them

>@@(*&)

Who else could it be?

As for benefitting, well, plugging the idea that loads of kids in the algarve have been tried to be snatched here there and anywhere for one...mixing attempted burglaries with attempted abductions, men riding up on motorbikes trying to snatch kids off their mums arms, spiking women's drinks to steal their child, and the rest of the rubbish, now we have oh, all the keys off block five were mislaid stolen, therefore ocean club workers are the culprits

!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 06:03:07 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2095 on: February 09, 2014, 06:00:56 PM »
For how much longer is Cameron intending to be in power?

(Lost track of British politics a little while ago, sorry..)

No, no.  It wuz Brown.  Or wuz it Blair.  They are all IN IT.

Lyall

« Reply #2096 on: February 09, 2014, 06:07:31 PM »
I don't think SY have been made to look ridiculous because they can't be the source of these stupid articles, it's whatever clown is behind them

IF Mitchell is behind them then it does make the Mccanns look like idiots because he works for them

>@@(*&)

Who else could it be?

As for benefitting, well, plugging the idea that loads of kids in the algarve have been tried to be snatched here there and anywhere for one...mixing attempted burglaries with attempted abductions, men riding up on motorbikes trying to snatch kids off their mums arms, spiking women's drinks to steal their child, and the rest of the rubbish, now we have oh, all the keys off block five were mislaid stolen, therefore ocean club workers are the culprits

!

From that article: she spoke to the Met in October... they haven't interviewed her yet.

Say no more 8)-)))

Redblossom

« Reply #2097 on: February 09, 2014, 06:07:56 PM »
To what avail? Are the tabloids just in a competition to see who can come up with the most ridiculous story?

I have no idea of the machinations and the whys and wherefores of their minds...

@)(++(*

Eta that includes media police and politicians btw....on the one hand they can be absolutely fantastic....on the other downright corrupt....we shall have to see which way the cookie crumbles for all three when it all comes out in the wash which it will eventually
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 06:14:33 PM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #2098 on: February 09, 2014, 06:10:41 PM »
From that article: she spoke to the Met in October... they haven't interviewed her yet.

Say no more 8)-)))

It said the Met are set to interview her for the second time in two months....I make two months December, so they took two months to interview her the first time round

Offline jassi

« Reply #2099 on: February 09, 2014, 06:13:12 PM »
Clearly not considered a priority, then.

Or maybe not -