Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364752 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2325 on: February 17, 2014, 12:11:13 PM »

Madeleine McCann cops quiz prime suspect's widow - four years after his death

17 Feb 2014

Daily Record

Luisa Rodrigues was grilled by Portuguese officers as mobile phone records pinpointed Euclides Lopes Monteiro at the scene on the night she was snatched

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-missing-cops-quiz-3153923

Madeleine McCann News: Luisa Rodrigues, Widow Of Dead Suspect Euclides Lopes Monteiro Insists He Is Innocent

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/17/madeleine-mccann-news-luisa-rodrigues-widow-dead-suspect-euclides-lopes-monteiro-innocent_n_4801461.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Estuarine

« Reply #2326 on: February 17, 2014, 12:18:58 PM »

Madeleine McCann cops quiz prime suspect's widow - four years after his death

17 Feb 2014

Daily Record

Luisa Rodrigues was grilled by Portuguese officers as mobile phone records pinpointed Euclides Lopes Monteiro at the scene on the night she was snatched

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-missing-cops-quiz-3153923

Madeleine McCann News: Luisa Rodrigues, Widow Of Dead Suspect Euclides Lopes Monteiro Insists He Is Innocent

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/17/madeleine-mccann-news-luisa-rodrigues-widow-dead-suspect-euclides-lopes-monteiro-innocent_n_4801461.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Redblossom

« Reply #2327 on: February 17, 2014, 01:15:45 PM »
Monteiro's widow was grilled by police for an hour at a cafe? How bizarre!

Offline John

« Reply #2328 on: February 17, 2014, 01:17:29 PM »

I thought that myself Redblossom.  They probably felt that she would cooperate more readily in a neutral environment than down the Lagos nick.  Be interesting to know if one of the Met officers can speak Portuguese and wouldn't have had to depend on their PJ minder.

It won't be long before the Press pack catch on to that though and I'm surprised Brunty wisnae at the next table.   8(>((
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:05:04 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Estuarine

« Reply #2329 on: February 17, 2014, 01:22:11 PM »

More torture?

Redblossom

« Reply #2330 on: February 17, 2014, 02:00:31 PM »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2331 on: February 17, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »
I thought that myself Redblossom.  They probably felt that she would cooperate more readily in a neutral environment than down the Lagos nick.  Be interesting to know if one of the Met officers can speak Portuguese and wouldn't have had to depend on their PJ minder.

It won't be long before the Press pack catch on to that though and surprised Brunty wisnae at the next table.   8(>((

I thought it was PJ who questioned her... and her husband as potential suspect is the line of enquiry produced by PJ team in Oporto..

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2332 on: February 17, 2014, 02:09:19 PM »
Yes, I know all that, but someone had to organize it.  And he will have known some very dodgy people.  He was likely there hiding somewhere and coordinating the whole thing.  Hence all of the phone calls.

I think that Madeleine was taken off by sea so he could have been down on the beach with a small boat.

Where do we find the idea it was him to organised it?

Why the SY then is asking in the THREE rogatory letters for others to be investigated?

IMO PJ is forcing this guy being suspect while the SY wants them to look at other directions..

Offline jassi

« Reply #2333 on: February 17, 2014, 02:13:11 PM »

Obviously run out of sardines.  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #2334 on: February 17, 2014, 02:33:42 PM »
Obviously run out of sardines.  @)(++(*

@)(++(*
All sounds very fishy to me anyway

Lyall

« Reply #2335 on: February 17, 2014, 02:47:19 PM »
Where do we find the idea it was him to organised it?

Why the SY then is asking in the THREE rogatory letters for others to be investigated?

IMO PJ is forcing this guy being suspect while the SY wants them to look at other directions..

Have you forgotten Public Enemy's wise words already?

Offline EnolaStraight

« Reply #2337 on: February 17, 2014, 03:41:26 PM »

Estuarine

« Reply #2338 on: February 17, 2014, 03:46:26 PM »
However, he was sacked a year before she vanished and it is feared that he may have abducted the British girl to get revenge on his former employers.

I love it!
"Tell it to The Marines the sailors will not believe it"

Redblossom

« Reply #2339 on: February 17, 2014, 04:01:39 PM »
Editorial discretion and level of monitoring to avoid defamation claims.

All papers have moderation in their comments sectional I have never heard of anyone or the paper  getting sued for a newspaper article comment.

@Estuarine, it's quite far fetched isn't it? All that just for for bening sacked for stealing tips!
I can think of loads of more very satisfying ways of getting revenge back , IF he wanted to actually do that didn't involve stealing a little child and becoming the worlds most wanted!!!
 It's quite pathetic.