Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364818 times)

Offline John

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2940 on: April 28, 2014, 12:46:41 AM »
Thanks for the photo Anna. The o2 is usually on the front with the players number on the back, (football) not sure about rugby. I do think most rugby shirts are long sleeved tho. Do we know if it was the parents or the children who identified this circle?

Weren't the victims supposed to be asleep or drugged?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Cornelius

« Reply #2941 on: April 28, 2014, 08:53:17 AM »
I must admit to having had a chuckle at that comment.  Just what on earth could he possibly assess in Praia da Luz?  I despair of these newspaper reporters sometimes, I really do!

Looks like the Madeleine bandwagon has its wheels on again just in time for 3rd May.  Watch out PdL, the opportunists are about to descend upon you once more.

When was the last time a newspaper reporter played a major role in the solution of a significant crime?
Ignoring Woodward and Bernstein.

Cornelius

« Reply #2942 on: April 28, 2014, 11:57:35 AM »
I must admit to having had a chuckle at that comment.  Just what on earth could he possibly assess in Praia da Luz?  I despair of these newspaper reporters sometimes, I really do!

Looks like the Madeleine bandwagon has its wheels on again just in time for 3rd May.  Watch out PdL, the opportunists are about to descend upon you once more.

There is the minor inconvenience of Portugal celebrating the 40th anniversary of freedom from dictatorship his month.
Madeleine and Andy who?

Cariad

« Reply #2943 on: April 28, 2014, 01:25:44 PM »
There is the minor inconvenience of Portugal celebrating the 40th anniversary of freedom from dictatorship his month.
Madeleine and Andy who?

Is it? That does put things in perspective a little....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2944 on: April 29, 2014, 01:04:08 AM »

Amazing new clue linked to Madeleine McCann: Cops set to arrest suspect thanks to t-shirt

POLICE were last night closing in on the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance – thanks to a “unique” T-shirt.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/376363/Amazing-new-clue-linked-to-Madeleine-McCann-Cops-set-to-arrest-suspect-thanks-to-t-shirt
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Cornelius

« Reply #2945 on: April 29, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »
Amazing new clue linked to Madeleine McCann: Cops set to arrest suspect thanks to t-shirt

POLICE were last night closing in on the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance – thanks to a “unique” T-shirt.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/376363/Amazing-new-clue-linked-to-Madeleine-McCann-Cops-set-to-arrest-suspect-thanks-to-t-shirt
Whatever happened to the burglars they were closing in on back in February time? Did they escape the net or were they never really in the frame or did they shapeshift into smelly binmen or .... ? you can make the rest up you are better at it than me WS  8(0(*

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2946 on: April 29, 2014, 10:08:12 AM »
Whatever happened to the burglars they were closing in on back in February time? Did they escape the net or were they never really in the frame or did they shapeshift into smelly binmen or .... ? you can make the rest up you are better at it than me WS  8(0(*

8-)(--)   Cornelius, you are a naughty boy!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #2947 on: April 29, 2014, 10:15:50 AM »

Just another of these little mysteries
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Cornelius

« Reply #2948 on: April 29, 2014, 11:26:38 AM »
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

The Spot Difference Competition!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:41:47 AM by John »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2949 on: April 29, 2014, 06:59:51 PM »
When was it announced that "Smithman" was no longer the primary person of interest?  It is possible to have more than one person of interest as I'm sure you're aware -  not all will be the criminal obviously, but all need to be investigated and either eliminated or charged.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:23:11 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #2950 on: April 30, 2014, 07:37:45 PM »

To be expected from the Daily Star.  Almost as bad as their Madeleine Found in Turkey crap.  Even if the pot-bellied smelly man with the distinctive t-shirt is found there isn't a single piece of evidence which connects him with Madeleine.  In fact, as already pointed out he could never be Smithman.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #2951 on: May 01, 2014, 12:17:44 AM »

Kate McCann has revealed how she desperately wants to know what’s happened to missing daughter Madeleine - even if there is a tragic end to the mystery.

Kate, 46, said she still longed for the return of her daughter nearly seven years to the day after Madeleine went missing while on holiday with her family in Portugal.

But in an interview with The Sun last night, she said: "I just want to know if she's alive or dead.

"We obviously want Madeleine back number one — but we do want an answer, whatever.

"I have spent days thinking, ‘What would you rather?

"Not know, or find out something you didn't want to hear?’

"Obviously our ultimate hope is that we find Madeleine and she comes home and we re-establish her into our family and spend the next few years of her life getting it all as good as it can be."

She added: "I'm not underestimating the blow of hearing bad news that your child had been killed, because obviously you're not going to go, ‘OK at least we know’.

"But I've spent hours thinking about that and, each time, I still come up thinking we need to know.

"Regardless, we need to know."

Kate and husband Gerry, 45, hope a Met Police probe could lead to Madeleine, who would now be 10, being found alive and well.

Kate was speaking three days ahead of the seventh anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance to promote the launch of the Child Rescue Alert system.

The system sends out texts and emails if a child is kidnapped, or missing and thought to be in danger.

Last week the Mirror revealed that British detectives investigating Madeleine's disappearance fear local Portuguese police could unwittingly be sitting on vital forensic evidence.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-desperately-3481148#ixzz30Qd5rDWH

« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:52:31 AM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2952 on: May 01, 2014, 08:21:26 AM »

Kate McCann has revealed how she desperately wants to know what’s happened to missing daughter Madeleine - even if there is a tragic end to the mystery.

Kate, 46, said she still longed for the return of her daughter nearly seven years to the day after Madeleine went missing while on holiday with her family in Portugal.

But in an interview with The Sun last night, she said: "I just want to know if she's alive or dead.

"We obviously want Madeleine back number one — but we do want an answer, whatever.

"I have spent days thinking, ‘What would you rather?

"Not know, or find out something you didn't want to hear?’

"Obviously our ultimate hope is that we find Madeleine and she comes home and we re-establish her into our family and spend the next few years of her life getting it all as good as it can be."

She added: "I'm not underestimating the blow of hearing bad news that your child had been killed, because obviously you're not going to go, ‘OK at least we know’.

"But I've spent hours thinking about that and, each time, I still come up thinking we need to know.

"Regardless, we need to know."

Kate and husband Gerry, 45, hope a Met Police probe could lead to Madeleine, who would now be 10, being found alive and well.

Kate was speaking three days ahead of the seventh anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance to promote the launch of the Child Rescue Alert system.

The system sends out texts and emails if a child is kidnapped, or missing and thought to be in danger.

Last week the Mirror revealed that British detectives investigating Madeleine's disappearance fear local Portuguese police could unwittingly be sitting on vital forensic evidence.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-desperately-3481148#ixzz30Qd5rDWH

Sounds totally genuine

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2953 on: May 02, 2014, 12:44:36 PM »
Madeleine McCann anniversary: 7 questions that still need answering.

1. Was the 'man carrying a child' really a red herring?

2. Was there a second man carrying a child?

3. Exactly when was Maddy taken?

4. Was Madeleine snatched after disturbing a burglary?

5. Did Maddy kidnapper die in a tractor accident?

6. Was Maddy taken by a serial paedophile?

7. Do Portuguese police hold the key to solving the case?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-anniversary-7-questions-3482752

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 05:54:56 PM by Mr Moderator »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2954 on: May 04, 2014, 02:59:23 PM »
Madeleine McCann latest: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when she went missing

Sicko Roderick William Robinson has been on the run for more than a decade and now sources say he could have vital evidence about a suspected paedophile ring

Police are hunting a British paedophile who was in Portugal at the time of child sex attacks linked to the Madeleine McCann case.

Roderick William Robinson, 77, was first arrested while lying low at a rundown campsite on the Algarve in 2010. He had been on the run for more than a decade.

Sources close to the latest Madeleine McCann investigation have indicated that British ­detectives believe he could have vital evidence about a suspected paedophile ring.

The ring operated across the Algarve at the time three-year-old Madeleine was snatched in Praia da Luz in 2007.

A source said: “Roderick Robinson is a ­notorious and dangerous sex offender. He has shown a pattern of disturbing behaviour ­wherever he has travelled.

“He may have vital information which could shed light on the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. He is wanted on an international arrest warrant after failing to notify British police of his whereabouts and it is vital he is found without delay.”

After Robinson’s arrest in 2010 he was ­extradited to Australia where he was wanted for raping an eight-year-old girl in 1998. After agreeing to a plea deal he was convicted of indecently assaulting the child and sentenced to six months in prison.

Within weeks of his release the former oil rig worker fled to Thailand but three months later he was deported back to Britain after Thai authorities found out about his past.

He moved to Brighton, east Sussex, and was made to sign the sex offenders register. But in June 2012 he went on to sexually assault two girls, aged five and seven, on a yacht. This led to another conviction but, despite his past, his 12-month sentence was suspended for two years. Within weeks he changed his name by deed poll and fled to the Far East.

Scotland Yard detectives are currently ­investigating 18 possible linked break-ins at Algarve villas by a lone intruder between 2004 and 2010. Six have come to light since an appeal by UK detectives last month, with five of those involving alleged sex attacks on British girls.

Overall, nine of the 18 break-ins involved assaults on British girls, aged six to 12. Three took place in Praia da Luz.

The attacks stopped at around the time Robinson was deported from Portugal.

He was first arrested by Portuguese police at a campsite in Olhao on the Algarve, 60 miles from Praia da Luz. He associated with other ­paedophiles in the area around the time Madeleine vanished.

A source said: “These are questions that could have particular significance in the ­disappearance of Madeleine McCann.”

When he was deported from Thailand, Robinson told a reporter: “I’m a marked man for the rest of my life which won’t be very long.”

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We do not comment on ongoing investigations.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-latest-police-hunt-3493850

British police are hunting for an 'on-the-run' paedophile who was in Portugal at the same time as series of sex attacks which have been linked to disappearance of Madeleine McCann

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2619888/British-police-hunting-run-paedophile-Portugal-time-series-sex-attacks-linked-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann.html
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:53:42 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.