Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364784 times)

Offline Truth

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3315 on: June 16, 2014, 10:59:38 PM »
Is someone suggesting wee Maddy is hiding in a Portugese courtroom?

Because her parents are more desperate to go to court than the dig.

Says it all....

These individuals have done immeasurable damage to themselves with this whining. 

The libel trial is about CENSORSHIP and MONEY not finding Madeleine.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3316 on: June 16, 2014, 11:02:29 PM »
British police hiding evidence in Maddie case

Gonçalo Amaral says that information provided by a woman who saw Maddie's father walking towards the beach disappeared from the files.

A few days after Madeleine McCann disappeared from the Ocean Club holiday resort in Praia da Luz, Algarve, May 3, 2007 (seven years ago), a witness emerged: a British tourist who said she saw the girl's father to walk the beach at night.  The revelation was made by the former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral, who adds that the data of the witness disappeared.

"We tried to recover this testimony and the documents that were in the British sphere and simply disappeared. Still do not know who this person is and where it is," said Goncalo Amaral.  Today, the former coordinator of the PJ of Portimão will meet up again with Gerry and Kate in the Justice Palace, in Lisbon, since it will continue the trial in which the British couple seeks EUR 1.2 million compensation for publishing the book 'Maddie, The Truth of the Lie', written by Goncalo Amaral, in defending the thesis that parents are responsible for the disappearance of the girl and the concealment of the body (see box).  Goncalo Amaral has no doubts that Maddie is dead.  "The girl's parents had the key of the church and in the same church a funeral a month after the disappearance was performed. According to some reports, the child could well go to the feet of this woman who was going to be cremated," further explained Gonçalo Amaral.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie&usg=ALkJrhht5SHzMzbyOQE2ZnKxk_ZTFcO6HQ
http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3317 on: June 18, 2014, 01:31:06 PM »
"going to be cremated," further explained Gonçalo Amaral.
therefore probably a UK expat

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3318 on: June 18, 2014, 01:41:01 PM »
British police hiding evidence in Maddie case

Gonçalo Amaral says that information provided by a woman who saw Maddie's father walking towards the beach disappeared from the files.

A few days after Madeleine McCann disappeared from the Ocean Club holiday resort in Praia da Luz, Algarve, May 3, 2007 (seven years ago), a witness emerged: a British tourist who said she saw the girl's father to walk the beach at night.  The revelation was made by the former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral, who adds that the data of the witness disappeared.

"We tried to recover this testimony and the documents that were in the British sphere and simply disappeared. Still do not know who this person is and where it is," said Goncalo Amaral.  Today, the former coordinator of the PJ of Portimão will meet up again with Gerry and Kate in the Justice Palace, in Lisbon, since it will continue the trial in which the British couple seeks EUR 1.2 million compensation for publishing the book 'Maddie, The Truth of the Lie', written by Goncalo Amaral, in defending the thesis that parents are responsible for the disappearance of the girl and the concealment of the body (see box).  Goncalo Amaral has no doubts that Maddie is dead.  "The girl's parents had the key of the church and in the same church a funeral a month after the disappearance was performed. According to some reports, the child could well go to the feet of this woman who was going to be cremated," further explained Gonçalo Amaral.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie&usg=ALkJrhht5SHzMzbyOQE2ZnKxk_ZTFcO6HQ
http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie
Funny that Gonc failed to mention this fascinating piece of information in his bestselling novel, sorry I mean book. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #3319 on: June 18, 2014, 01:42:57 PM »
Funny that Gonc failed to mention this fascinating piece of information in his bestselling novel, sorry I mean book.

It's Kate wot wrote the novel.  Almost won the booker prize for literature
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #3320 on: June 18, 2014, 07:02:49 PM »
If the McCanns did not decide to leave their children unattended, Maddie would not be missing right now. But yeah, blame the Portuguese people.

The thing is Martina,   yes the McCann's were wrong leaving the children by themselves,   but they still deserve a proper investigation by the Portuguese police.      Why wasn't Mrs. Fenn interviewed straight away she would have been able to tell him that she had an intruder who entered and exited  via the window, she wasn't,   why wasn't 5a made a crime scene immediately it wasn't,   why wasn't the bedding sent off to pathology they weren't,   why weren't there road blocks straight away when the child wasn't found,    why did the police arrive so late the following day with the dogs, Amaral dismissed the idea that 5a could have been broken into 'there was no evidence' he said,  but why didn't he pursue the idea there might have been a copy of the front door key?   did he look into that?    He must have known about the burglaries that had been going on and the sex attacks on children.       Amaral says he suspected the McCann's straight away,  though he didn't make 5a a crime scene,   he cancelled the reconstruction because he was worried about tourists.

Madeleine deserved to have a thorough investigation but she didn't.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:04:52 PM by Lace »

Offline John

« Reply #3321 on: June 18, 2014, 07:09:35 PM »
No, they should be doing everything they can to highlight the unbalanced, xenophobic mentality that resides in PdL, and encapsulated by this graffiti - IMO.

So you would tar the entire population of Praia da Luz xenophobic because of the actions of one or two people ?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3322 on: June 18, 2014, 07:15:57 PM »
So you would tar the entire population of Praia da Luz xenophobic because of the actions of one or two people ?

If I lived in Praia da Luz I would be in there painting it out.  You hd better believe that.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 10:35:09 PM by John »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3323 on: June 24, 2014, 03:05:28 PM »
From a portuguese TV program (CMTV):

" ... a Luz resident that lives about 100 meters from the Ocean Club resort, who saw ... about three hours ... after Maddie's disappearance --- --- --- ---, supposedly drunk, wandering around."

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/maddies-disappearance-english-follow.html
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 03:14:45 PM by pegasus »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3324 on: June 24, 2014, 04:25:54 PM »
From a portuguese TV program (CMTV):

" ... a Luz resident that lives about 100 meters from the Ocean Club resort, who saw ... about three hours ... after Maddie's disappearance --- --- --- ---, supposedly drunk, wandering around."

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/maddies-disappearance-english-follow.html

In The Files, is it?  Or more of Amaral's unprovable evidence.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3325 on: June 24, 2014, 04:35:15 PM »
In The Files, is it?  Or more of Amaral's unprovable evidence.
It was CMTV who found this witness very recently.
Hopefully soon we will have the video.
I quoted from the audio and left blanks so peeps can imagine whether the blanks are Amaral's name (a link between drink and diabetes maybe?) or some other detective's name (a spree on illgotten gains from a book maybe?) or whoever
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:42:19 PM by pegasus »

Offline jassi

« Reply #3326 on: June 24, 2014, 04:50:17 PM »
I don't think the blank refers to Amaral. He wasn't even on the scene 3 hours after Madeleine went missing.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3327 on: June 24, 2014, 04:59:35 PM »
I don't think the blank refers to Amaral. He wasn't even on the scene 3 hours after Madeleine went missing.
The audio transcript is at http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/maddies-disappearance-english-follow.html

commencing "... a Luz resident that lives about 100 meters from the Ocean Club resort who saw ........."

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 05:04:58 PM by pegasus »

Offline jassi

« Reply #3328 on: June 24, 2014, 05:06:54 PM »
There was a report of a certain doctor allegedly seen swigging from a wine bottle a few hours after Madeleine's disappearance. Wonder if it is the same report.

Or maybe not -

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3329 on: June 24, 2014, 05:18:17 PM »
There was a report of ...
I never heard that one