Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364758 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3495 on: July 09, 2014, 09:00:35 AM »

I'd love to know who that woman was, according to Gerry she's some sort of 'Ambassador for the Representation of Public Thought' .... not just for Portugal but for other countries aswell!

A VIP by all accounts!
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #3496 on: July 09, 2014, 09:16:08 AM »
I'd love to know who that woman was, according to Gerry she's some sort of 'Ambassador for the Representation of Public Thought' .... not just for Portugal but for other countries aswell!

A VIP by all accounts!

probably amarals new girlfriend  @)(++(*

Offline jassi

« Reply #3497 on: July 09, 2014, 09:17:10 AM »
Why should you think that ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #3498 on: July 09, 2014, 11:30:24 AM »
Why should you think that ?

you didn't anyone who is this aimed at ?

Offline Admin

« Reply #3499 on: July 09, 2014, 12:47:05 PM »
Former suspect Robert Murat still haunted by Madeleine McCann case

The Telegraph
5 June 2014

Robert Murat, who was a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, says despite being cleared in 2008 he still feels that people link him to the case.

Robert Murat speaking in Praia da Luz as searches take place on the mound nearby.

Robert Murat, the first formal suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, says he still lives with the legacy of being wrongly implicated in her abduction as police spend a fourth day investigating on an area close to where she went missing in Portugal seven years ago.

Officers, accompanied by their Portuguese counterparts, were expected to probe the area in Praia da Luz on the Algarve until Friday but have applied to spend an extra seven days there.

Yesterday, forensics officers were seen in an area which was previously hidden by undergrowth, while ground-penetrating radar equipment was used in another.

Mr Murat, a British ex-pat and property developer, who lived 100 yards from where the missing girl was last seen in the Algarve 15 months ago, helped police with translation in the first few days after her disappearance.

He was questioned by police less than two weeks after she vanished and made an arguido, the Portuguese equivalent of a suspect, but has always strongly protested his innocence.

Article and Video Interview
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 01:33:08 PM by Admin »

Offline sadie

« Reply #3500 on: July 09, 2014, 12:53:14 PM »
Former suspect Robert Murat still haunted by Madeleine McCann case

The Telegraph
5 June 2014

Robert Murat, who was a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, says despite being cleared in 2008 he still feels that people link him to the case.

Robert Murat speaking in Praia da Luz as searches take place on the mound nearby.

Robert Murat, the first formal suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, says he still lives with the legacy of being wrongly implicated in her abduction as police spend a fourth day investigating on an area close to where she went missing in Portugal seven years ago.

Officers, accompanied by their Portuguese counterparts, were expected to probe the area in Praia da Luz on the Algarve until Friday but have applied to spend an extra seven days there.

Yesterday, forensics officers were seen in an area which was previously hidden by undergrowth, while ground-penetrating radar equipment was used in another.

Mr Murat, a British ex-pat and property developer, who lived 100 yards from where the missing girl was last seen in the Algarve 15 months ago, helped police with translation in the first few days after her disappearance.

He was questioned by police less than two weeks after she vanished and made an arguido, the Portuguese equivalent of a suspect, but has always strongly protested his innocence.

Article and Video Interview
A bit out of date, that Admin.

Are you deflecting by changing the subjust?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3501 on: July 09, 2014, 02:08:41 PM »

Mummy, that policeman said you hid Madeleine, 09 July 2014

The Sun (paper edition, pages 8 and 9)

'In 2008, three days after the Portuguese investigation was officially closed, he published The Truth of the Lie.

It falsely claimed Kate and Gerry McCann faked an abduction after Madeleine died in an accident in their holiday flat.'

I assume then, that the Sun must have some evidence that this claim was false?

Oh yes, that's right, they don't.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3502 on: July 09, 2014, 02:23:40 PM »

'In 2008, three days after the Portuguese investigation was officially closed, he published The Truth of the Lie.

It falsely claimed Kate and Gerry McCann faked an abduction after Madeleine died in an accident in their holiday flat.'

It is claimed to be false - by the McCanns. The Sun newspaper is merely reporting that without knowing whether the claim itself is false  8(0(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3503 on: July 09, 2014, 03:01:34 PM »
It is claimed to be false - by the McCanns. The Sun newspaper is merely reporting that without knowing whether the claim itself is false  8(0(*

It is a false claim...amaral is claiming as a fact that the mccannns staged an abduction.....it is not a fact it is a possibility...therefore amaral claiming it to be a fact is false

Offline jassi

« Reply #3504 on: July 09, 2014, 03:05:14 PM »
Is it a fact that Amaral is claiming that what he is saying is a fact ?

Or maybe not -

Offline sadie

« Reply #3505 on: July 09, 2014, 03:24:19 PM »

OK, so someone robs the bank.  Mr and Mrs X work there..

With absolutely no evidence, they are falsely claimed, by the chief cop of robbing, or being involved in robbing the bank.  And he writes a book with that accusation blazened all over it.

That's OK is it?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3506 on: July 09, 2014, 03:27:50 PM »

With absolutely no evidence, they are falsely claimed, by the chief cop of robbing the bank.

That's OK is it?

Where can I see the statements of Mr & Mrs X?

As I understand the case, some money disappeared from the bank in which they worked, there was no evidence of persons other than Mr & Mrs X having access to this bank vault & to this day the cash still hasn't been seen.

I reckon Mr & Mrs X dunnit.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:38:26 PM by Wonderfulspam »

stephen25000

« Reply #3507 on: July 09, 2014, 03:36:10 PM »

With absolutely no evidence, they are falsely claimed, by the chief cop of robbing, or being involved in robbing the bank.  And he writes a book with that accusation blazened all over it.

That's OK is it?

In a bank robbery, workers at the bank would be investigated, in case it was an inside job.

Din't you know that ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3508 on: July 09, 2014, 03:40:32 PM »
In a bank robbery, workers at the bank would be investigated, in case it was an inside job.

Din't you know that ?

... and once the police have looked at the evidence and found none of the workers to have any involvement ... they follow other lines of inquiry.

Didn't you know that?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #3509 on: July 09, 2014, 03:43:10 PM »

... and once the police have looked at the evidence and found none of the workers to have any involvement ... they follow other lines of inquiry.

Didn't you know that?

Wow that's amazing. 8)-)))

However, go on, remind me of what type of crime we are dealing with here in this case ? 8((()*/