Author Topic: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.  (Read 80744 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.
« Reply #450 on: December 14, 2018, 08:08:35 AM »
I can think of two and I am not surprised.  ^*&&

That's because you don't look at the bigger picture.. Perhaps you could provide a cite...

I will start with a poster claiming as a fact... From his contacts... Thst the PJ are now investigating wike and wandered

Offline Sunny

« Reply #451 on: December 14, 2018, 08:09:35 AM »
That's because you don't look at the bigger picture

Actually I do. Do you?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 08:11:39 AM by Sunny »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #452 on: December 14, 2018, 08:09:51 AM »
I've found several.... As I have already posted

If it can be found in the files it's not a lie. If it's his opinion it's not a lie.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #453 on: December 14, 2018, 08:11:10 AM »
If it can be found in the files it's not a lie. If it's his opinion it's not a lie.
If it's stated as a fact... And not in the files... And is not true... Then it's a lie

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #454 on: December 14, 2018, 08:25:59 AM »
I believe it is at variance with Jane's statement in her rogatory interview.

I found Jane rather ambiguous on the subject;

I’m not trying to push anything onto Robert MURAT’s door, cos as I say I don’t think it was him that I saw”.
4078 “No”.
Reply “But I just thought it was”.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

That suggests that she did, at some point, think it was him but by April 2008 she had decided it wasn't.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2018, 08:28:53 AM »
So if you write a book in the first person on any subject at all, it’s not a lie?  What piffle.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2018, 08:29:41 AM »
How often does the phrase “in my opinion” appear in the book?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #457 on: December 14, 2018, 08:35:36 AM »
Actually I do. Do you?

Then post examples, as I have done

Offline Sunny

« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2018, 08:47:34 AM »
Then post examples, as I have done

Yourself saying your son went to medical school in Leicester where Gerry was well liked, for saying you have experience in sedation because of being a dentist, also Sadie for saying that Joanna was alive in 2012.

I probably could go on.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2018, 08:54:32 AM »
Yourself saying your son went to medical school in Leicester where Gerry was well liked, for saying you have experience in sedation because of being a dentist, also Sadie for saying that Joanna was alive in 2012.

I probably could go on.

You need to read the post by VS.... It's about posters having inside knowledge  of the case...cite for me claiming to  be a dentist... I've never made that claim here... I do have experience in sedation... Other posters have made claims about their  professional life.. My son was, a t Leicester Medical school... I dont supply any evidence so I don't insist anyone believes what I say.  .however I have been outed so the facts are easy to check and will be found to be true
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 09:06:14 AM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2018, 09:07:57 AM »
How often does the phrase “in my opinion” appear in the book?

The words 'honest interpretation' appear in his introduction. He was as entitled to interpret the evidence as anyone else was in my opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2018, 09:09:52 AM »
You need to read the post by VS.... It's about posters having inside knowledge  of the case...cite for me claiming to  be a dentist... I've never made that claim here... I do have experience in sedation... Other posters have made claims about their  professional life.. My son was, a t Leicester Medical school... I dont supply any evidence so I don't insist anyone believes what I say.  .however I have been outed so the facts are easy to check and will be found to be true

Have YOU been outed or has some poor sap been named as you Davel?  If you are really outed why so coy?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #462 on: December 14, 2018, 09:13:59 AM »
Have YOU been outed or has some poor sap been named as you Davel?  If you are really outed why so coy?

Judging by remarks faith made Re my wife.... I've been outed

I'm not in the slightest coy... So cite for me claiming to be a dentist here

It's quite funny... When my outing resulted in many of my claims being confirmed... Some posters want to un out me

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #463 on: December 14, 2018, 09:16:31 AM »
The words 'honest interpretation' appear in his introduction. He was as entitled to interpret the evidence as anyone else was in my opinion.

He did more than that... He claimed as fact things that simply were not true

Offline jassi

« Reply #464 on: December 14, 2018, 09:42:15 AM »

I probably could go on.

We can all claim to be whoever and whatever we like - doesn't make any of it true.
I, for example could take on the persona of a close relative, or even a distant one for that matter and no one would be any the wiser.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future