Author Topic: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.  (Read 80755 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.
« Reply #705 on: December 15, 2018, 11:14:59 PM »
Because it would be a lie unless you had some evidence.
Even if you had “some evidence” it would still likely be defamatory.  Jason Donovan won a libel lawsuit against the Face magsazine for claiming that he was gay despite the fact  that they had “some evidence” he was gay, presumably based on what they believed gay people look like, dress and act and what they had heard on the grapevine.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #706 on: December 16, 2018, 01:38:10 AM »
You can't really fault this:

"We gave the best of ourselves to resolve this case. Our conclusions rest on the proven facts and the evidence interpreted within the principles of the law. Our work was done in the cause of justice, based on the material truth, the only thing that must prevail in a universe where the lie is raised up as truth."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #707 on: December 16, 2018, 01:53:07 AM »

"We gave the best of ourselves to resolve this case. Our conclusions rest on the proven facts and the evidence interpreted within the principles of the law. Our work was done in the cause of justice, based on the material truth, the only thing that must prevail in a universe where the lie is raised up as truth."

I presume that they failed, whoever they were.  In which case a Pox on their houses.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #708 on: December 16, 2018, 08:09:28 AM »
Amaral squandered the benefit no-one else enjoyed of the golden hours.  His book is a masterclass of some of the ways in which he squandered them.

Snip

MST : One can't trust what the witnesses say, ok. 
G A : Not the witnesses, the suspects, don't you forget that  !

MST : (mocking) But you determined them as suspects before they became suspects, it is what it seems to me, really, the idea you give is that they are immediately suspects..
GA : But they're not...

MST :  You woke up the next day in the morning and without even having looked at their faces, you are already suspecting them..
GA : But it's a golden rule...

MST : Which golden rule ? I think the golden rule here is to start investigating, if there is evidence, then suspicions may arise, but before you have any evidence, there are already suspicions.
GA : No, in international terms... We don't have many cases...

MST : Gonçalo Amaral, excuse me for that, but it seems to me that you started from a thesis and looked for evidence to confirm your thesis, instead of doing the other way round.
GA : You're wrong, on the contrary I can tell you something: in the beginning they said it was a case similar to another one, I said no...   
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7483.0

It's quite clear that this case attracted unusual attention. I know of no other case where an Ambassador drives for 2.5 hours to get involved in a case. It's not part of his job, it's the job of the Consul. Most people have trouble getting the Consul's help and have no chance of the Ambassador getting involved. That fact alone leads me to  believe Amaral when he says there was political interference.

If that interference prevented the PJ from doing their job then it's hardly fair to blame Amaral. It's normal to suspect family and friends when a child disappears into thin air. If the PJ were prevented from clearing the ground beneath their feet by looking at the group first, then the fault isn't theirs.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #709 on: December 16, 2018, 08:10:58 AM »

wrote the ex-cop with a conviction for perjury.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #710 on: December 16, 2018, 08:21:02 AM »
Even if you had “some evidence” it would still likely be defamatory.  Jason Donovan won a libel lawsuit against the Face magsazine for claiming that he was gay despite the fact  that they had “some evidence” he was gay, presumably based on what they believed gay people look like, dress and act and what they had heard on the grapevine.

Jeffrey Archer won a libel trial in 1987, but he lied and was found out later.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #711 on: December 16, 2018, 08:26:36 AM »
Jeffrey Archer won a libel trial in 1987, but he lied and was found out later.
So what?  On that basis should we be allowed to libel anyone we like?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #712 on: December 16, 2018, 08:26:54 AM »
Amaral and the rest of his, team thought the dogs proved maddies death in 5a.. That is, a, fact.... And they were, wrong.... That took the investigation in the, wrong direction.... Amaral wants, to blame, everyone else but it was, the fault of him and his, team for not understanding the evidence

Offline barrier

« Reply #713 on: December 16, 2018, 08:29:55 AM »
Jezus. I despair.  There has never been any evidence or proof.  So why on earth are we doing this?  Is there some inherent hatred that I don't understand?  Or are we all so bemused that we can't see that there is nothing.
Personally, I don't care all that much any more.  There is never going to be a good end to this.  And that is really sad.

In so much as they won't find out what happened I agree.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #714 on: December 16, 2018, 08:31:45 AM »
Amaral and the rest of his, team thought the dogs proved maddies death in 5a.. That is, a, fact.... And they were, wrong.... That took the investigation in the, wrong direction.... Amaral wants, to blame, everyone else but it was, the fault of him and his, team for not understanding the evidence

Still nothing to suggest the girl left 5a alive,what evidence is there to prove him wrong on that score.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #715 on: December 16, 2018, 08:36:52 AM »
Still nothing to suggest the girl left 5a alive,what evidence is there to prove him wrong on that score.
He needs evidence to prove him right...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #716 on: December 16, 2018, 08:41:25 AM »

5. The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found.

The above is from amarals book.... They thought a body in 5a was confirmed... Proof of total incompetence ...if a, police force has, such a, poor understanding of the evidence how can they possibly solve a case

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #717 on: December 16, 2018, 08:52:25 AM »
5. The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found.

The above is from amarals book.... They thought a body in 5a was confirmed... Proof of total incompetence ...if a, police force has, such a, poor understanding of the evidence how can they possibly solve a case

Although not confirmed, the cadaver dog alerts suggested the possibility that a cadaver had been in 5a at some point. Redwood admitted that SY believed that Madeleine may not have left the apartment alive. Anyone who thinks that any police force wouldn’t consider the alerts in their investigations is living in cloud cuckoo land I’m afraid.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #718 on: December 16, 2018, 08:55:11 AM »
Although not confirmed, the cadaver dog alerts suggested the possibility that a cadaver had been in 5a at some point. Redwood admitted that SY believed that Madeleine may not have left the apartment alive. Anyone who thinks that any police force wouldn’t consider the alerts in their investigations is living in cloud cuckoo land I’m afraid.

Anyone who think the, alerts, confirmed a body in 5a is living in cloud cuckoo land.... And that includes, amaral and his misguided team...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:57:35 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #719 on: December 16, 2018, 09:01:41 AM »

Could you explain why you... A member of the public... Understand  the significance  of the alerts but amaral and the PJ... The, so called professionals didnt