Author Topic: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.  (Read 80745 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.
« Reply #765 on: December 16, 2018, 06:34:47 PM »
You got inside knowledge or just voicing an opinion ?
Yes, I have insider knowledge on the level of weariness you are experiencing, ob.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #766 on: December 16, 2018, 06:39:27 PM »
Let’s have a vote on whether or not, in the eyes of the law the McCanns are presumed to be innocent.  Once that has been established we can then discuss why Amaral was allowed to publish his book on the basis that the McCanns “failed to prove their innocence”, according to the SC.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #767 on: December 16, 2018, 06:50:26 PM »
Read what I said.

I've read it... If mines abusive then so is faiths... I don't find faiths post abusive... Why have you suddenly brought up a post that has, gone unnoticed for 10 hours... It seems odd to me and is disruptive... Let the discussion  flow
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:56:21 PM by Davel »

Offline jassi

« Reply #768 on: December 16, 2018, 07:13:09 PM »
Let’s have a vote on whether or not, in the eyes of the law the McCanns are presumed to be innocent.  Once that has been established we can then discuss why Amaral was allowed to publish his book on the basis that the McCanns “failed to prove their innocence”, according to the SC.

Lets not. I'm too weary to be bothered  8(8-))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #769 on: December 16, 2018, 07:23:19 PM »

Back to topic now please  *&(+(+
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #770 on: December 16, 2018, 07:28:57 PM »
Lets not. I'm too weary to be bothered  8(8-))
Bless you.  &%54%

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #771 on: December 16, 2018, 08:43:58 PM »

Only in a court of law.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #772 on: December 16, 2018, 09:06:28 PM »
Only in a court of law.
Was the Supreme Court not a court of law?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #773 on: December 16, 2018, 09:55:30 PM »

You claimed wrongly that the McCanns were innocent in the eyes of the law.  You were wrong to claim that- no one  is innocent when being investigated. They are PRESUMED to be innocent. IF they did go to court they would be declared either guilty or Innocent and in Scotland we have the not proven verdict.

Sr Amaral was not allowed to pubish his book on the basis the "McCanns “failed to prove their innocence”
 He was allowed to publish on the basis of his freedom of expression based on an investigation he was part of.
You do like to make things up to suit your agenda.

How can you go about proving your innocence? well you can start by telling the bloody trruth and not make up a phantom gang of peedos breaking in and stealing your daughter- without leaving a trace!

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #774 on: December 16, 2018, 10:08:56 PM »
You claimed wrongly that the McCanns were innocent in the eyes of the law.  You were wrong to claim that- no one  is innocent when being investigated. They are PRESUMED to be innocent. IF they did go to court they would be declared either guilty or Innocent and in Scotland we have the not proven verdict.

Sr Amaral was not allowed to pubish his book on the basis the "McCanns “failed to prove their innocence”
 He was allowed to publish on the basis of his freedom of expression based on an investigation he was part of.
You do like to make things up to suit your agenda.

How can you go about proving your innocence? well you can start by telling the bloody trruth and not make up a phantom gang of peedos breaking in and stealing your daughter- without leaving a trace!
So I am wrong to say that in the eyes of the law the McCanns are innocent, in which case what is their status legally speaking? 
You say they can prove their innocence by telling the truth,  who decides that? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #775 on: December 16, 2018, 10:21:02 PM »

Are you sure the SC said the McCanns "failed to prove their innocence" or is that just what you think they said?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #776 on: December 16, 2018, 10:27:57 PM »
Are you sure the SC said the McCanns "failed to prove their innocence" or is that just what you think they said?
Someone said it, who did?  You said

“The McCanns sued because they believed that the archiving report declared them innocent. It didn't”.  Wasn’t that why the SC found in Amaral’s favour?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #777 on: December 16, 2018, 10:52:49 PM »
Someone said it, who did?  You said

“The McCanns sued because they believed that the archiving report declared them innocent. It didn't”.  Wasn’t that why the SC found in Amaral’s favour?

Your post differs in both form and meaning from mine, and was presented as if it was a direct quote. Misleading.
The SC found in Amaral's favour because they, like the Appeal Court, found the McCann's lawyer's arguments inadequate. One of her arguments was that they were 'cleared' by the archiving dispatch, but that is not something an archiving dispatch can do. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #778 on: December 16, 2018, 11:11:12 PM »
Your post differs in both form and meaning from mine, and was presented as if it was a direct quote. Misleading.
The SC found in Amaral's favour because they, like the Appeal Court, found the McCann's lawyer's arguments inadequate. One of her arguments was that they were 'cleared' by the archiving dispatch, but that is not something an archiving dispatch can do.
Sorry but I don’t understand your complaint.  I directly quoted you.  I return to my original point which you took issue with.  Clearly the McCanns were libelled by Amaral in his book, do you still dispute this? 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #779 on: December 16, 2018, 11:14:26 PM »
I've read it... If mines abusive then so is faiths... I don't find faiths post abusive... Why have you suddenly brought up a post that has, gone unnoticed for 10 hours... It seems odd to me and is disruptive... Let the discussion  flow
I don't take that time factor into consideration.  If it is "new" to me it is liable for moderation.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.