Author Topic: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.  (Read 80747 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.
« Reply #960 on: December 19, 2018, 11:31:23 AM »
Wrong.  What I stated as fact was that the McCann's behaviour was not consistent with what was normal in such situations.

It's not fact.. It's opinion.... I think what they did was perfectly  correct in the circumstances....that's my opinion

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #961 on: December 19, 2018, 11:32:08 AM »
I think you need to do a bit of back reading VS.
As I understand you are accusing the mccanns... Is that correct... That's your opinion too
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:35:57 AM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #962 on: December 19, 2018, 11:44:19 AM »
Wrong.  What I stated as fact was that the McCann's behaviour was not consistent with what was normal in such situations.
Oh that's an actual fact is it?  Perhaps you could give me a cite for what constitutes normal behaviour in such situations, also a cite stating that it is a scientific and proven fact that the McCanns behaviour was incorrect.  Thanks in advance. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #963 on: December 19, 2018, 11:44:37 AM »
I think you need to do a bit of back reading VS.
Just spit it out.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #964 on: December 19, 2018, 12:01:53 PM »

It was definitely different.

How many parents get the personal attention of a British Ambassador?
How many are involved with private detectives within 8 days of their child going missing?
How many parents apply to make their child a ward of court within 14 days of them going missing?
How many have the numbers of Chief Constables and the head of ACPO?
How many get supportive phone calls from Government ministers?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #965 on: December 19, 2018, 12:07:43 PM »

How many are involved with private detectives within 8 days of their child going missing?
How many parents apply to make their child a ward of court within 14 days of them going missing?

How many mothers when invited to police headquarters to answers some simple questions about the disappearance of their missing toddler refuse to answer?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #966 on: December 19, 2018, 12:08:47 PM »

How many parents have young children go missing when they are abroad?  In any case at least two of those points above were not within the control of the parents anyway (the first and last point).  There is nothing inconsistent in any of your points with the behaviour of innocent parents.  FACT. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #967 on: December 19, 2018, 12:11:03 PM »
How many mothers when invited to police headquarters to answers some simple questions about the disappearance of their missing toddler refuse to answer?
Did Kate refuse to co-operate in May 2007?  How about June 2007?  What about July 2007?  How un-cooperative was she in August 2007?  There was one solitary day when having already been questioned for hours she chose at the behest of her lawyer not to answer any further questions, and this means that "the parents did not co-operate with the investigation"?  What utter rubbish.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #968 on: December 19, 2018, 12:20:08 PM »
you posted....in the circumsatnces......in these circumstances kate was absolutely correct not to answer any questions.....you are now taking the thread off topic...anothe forum rule ignored

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #969 on: December 19, 2018, 12:22:18 PM »

How many parents are investigated for covering up teh death of their child by a police force abroad where teh senior policeman is an aerguido in a child disappearance where teh mother was beaten to a pulp in police custody..

its all about circumstances

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #970 on: December 19, 2018, 12:34:08 PM »
Did Kate refuse to co-operate in May 2007?  How about June 2007?  What about July 2007?  How un-cooperative was she in August 2007?  There was one solitary day when having already been questioned for hours she chose at the behest of her lawyer not to answer any further questions, and this means that "the parents did not co-operate with the investigation"?  What utter rubbish.

We don't know for sure why Kate McCann wasn't interviewed on 10th May despite being called in by the PJ on that day.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #971 on: December 19, 2018, 12:44:47 PM »
We don't know for sure why Kate McCann wasn't interviewed on 10th May despite being called in by the PJ on that day.
Did Amaral claim she refused to cooperate on that day? 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #972 on: December 19, 2018, 01:12:07 PM »

What is consistent behaviour in a foreign country when you don't understand the language?

You know about this, do you?

And do you think that The McCanns didn't know about The Ciprianos by then?

Your comment really needs some serious thought on your part because it is just your opinion.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #973 on: December 19, 2018, 01:20:59 PM »
How many parents have young children go missing when they are abroad?  In any case at least two of those points above were not within the control of the parents anyway (the first and last point).  There is nothing inconsistent in any of your points with the behaviour of innocent parents.  FACT.

I made no comment about innocence, I just said they were different.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #974 on: December 19, 2018, 01:42:21 PM »
I made no comment about innocence, I just said they were different.
Different to whom?  Who are you comparing them to?