Author Topic: Video: Uncle reveals how Joana Cipriano was murdered and later fed to the pigs.  (Read 39976 times)

Offline misty

Uncle tells how Joana Cipriano was murdered and how he fed the mortal remains of the child to the pigs.

For the first time CMTV shows raw video footage of the reconstitution of the Joana Cipriano murder.  John Cipriano shows the police how he killed his niece with the help of his sister, Leonor Cipriano, the girl's mother.  He explains how she was hit and fell against a wall.  How they cleaned up the crimescene, cut up the girls body using a hacksaw and later disposed of the remiains by feeding them to the pigs.

Video

http://www.cmjornal.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/cmtv-mostra-reconstituicao-do-homicidio-de-joana

Uncle tells how he killed Joana Cipriano and showed how he fed the child's remains to the pigs. See the re-enactment of the crime that shocked Portugal tonight at 11:45 pm, on CMTV.

Twelve years later, the jurors who considered the case of Joana, the Portimão girl who went missing in September 2004, still have doubts.  Justice ended the case with two losing votes of the judges of the Supreme Court of Justice, but still without knowing where the body of the child is.

The theorythat the eight-year-old girl was sold continues to make sense in the mind of some of the jurors-who voted for conviction – and also on the neighbours, like Zulmira Ofélia, the last person to see Joana alive. "I don't know if they killed her [her mother and uncle]. I've never been sure, I admit they might have sold her. I don't know," says one of the jurors to the CM, 12 years after the crime. "I was never convinced that they had killed the girl. Very little time has passed since I saw her, until I talked to the mother. There was no way they could have hidden the body and be so relaxed, "says the neighbour. Leonor and João Cipriano have already served two-thirds of the prison sentence to which they were condemned (16 years and eight months) and could be released soon.

The trial for murder and concealment of corpse was marked by the confession of John, who agreed to reconstitute the crime, images that now the CM reveals for the first time. The uncle of the child recalled how they butchered the girl and how they hid the body in a freezer. Then, says he gave the remains to the pigs.

http://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/tio-conta-como-matou-joana

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone able to upload the programme for us to view, please?
Anyone else think the programme/ release of these images is in respect of an ulterior motive?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:55:37 PM by John »

Offline John

Correio da Manha reveals images of Joana's uncle John Cipriano re-enacting the alleged murder. Cipriano showed how the girl was killed, how they cleaned up after the event and later fed the remains of the child to the pigs.

The disappeared child, eight-year-old Joana Cipriano.

John Cipriano, uncle of the missing child, takes part in a reconstitution of the crime.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:00:00 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Many excuses have been made over the years as to why the Cipriano's would confess to the crime of murder and concealment of a corpse but at last we have the raw uncut Policia Judicial footage of John Cipriano taking part in a reconstitution of the event.  Unfortunately the video is in Portuguese but I think anyone watching it will get the gist of what is being described.

No torture, no bruises, no threats of violence and not a plastic bag in sight!

http://www.cmjornal.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/cmtv-mostra-reconstituicao-do-homicidio-de-joana

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:07:44 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline mercury

Jesus f christ that video is disturbing

>>>>>>

Offline misty

Many excuses have been made over the years as to why the Cipriano's would confess to the crime of murder and concealment of a corpse but at last we have the raw uncut Policia Judicial footage of John Cipriano taking part in a reconstitution of the event.  Unfortunately the video is in Portuguese but I think anyone watching it will get the gist of what is being described.

No torture, no bruises, no threats of violence and not a plastic bag in sight!

The laws of physics say you can't fit the body of an 8 year old girl into a freezer drawer that small, dismembered or not.

Offline John

The laws of physics say you can't fit the body of an 8 year old girl into a freezer drawer that small, dismembered or not.

That is why he used a hacksaw, the one he is pointing to in the photograph below.

Offline misty

That is why he used a hacksaw, the one he is pointing to in the photograph below.

The child's head wouldn't have fitted in one of those drawers, John - or did he spend hours sawing through the bones?
What was the tilted stool used for, stretcher-like?
This is the same Joao who was going to stand up in court & testify that he had sold Joana?

Offline John

The child's head wouldn't have fitted in one of those drawers, John - or did he spend hours sawing through the bones?
What was the tilted stool used for, stretcher-like?
This is the same Joao who was going to stand up in court & testify that he had sold Joana?

The stool was used to represent how John and Leonor carried the body out of the house with a plastic bag over the dead girl's head.  Wasn't it ironic that Leonor should later also have a plastic bag placed over her head?  Poetic justice?

Offline misty

The stool was used to represent how John and Leonor carried the body out of the house with a plastic bag over the dead girl's head.  Wasn't it ironic that Leonor should later also have a plastic bag placed over her head?  Poetic justice?

That's what I thought it represented, John. Even as you typed that......didn't it all seem a little too ridiculous for words?

Offline John

That's what I thought it represented, John. Even as you typed that......didn't it all seem a little too ridiculous for words?

What I really find ridiculous is those questioning John Cipriano's admission of guilt.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 12:31:13 AM by John »

Offline misty

What I really find ridiculous is those questioning John Cipriano's admission of guilt.

Whilst he may be a nasty piece of work, it is still imperative that justice was done & seen to be done. The very fact CdM have resurrected this story now & reflected on local doubts surrounding the convictions is interesting.
In light of Joao's "confession", I would have thought the PJ would have forensically tested the pig pen for bone gristle & human DNA. Another "oversight" on their part?
Here's a case of a man who fed multiple victims to the pigs......coincidentally tried in 2007 .....http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1572132/Pig-farmer-guilty-of-prostitute-murders.html

Offline Eleanor

There is no way in which there would have been no DNA in The Pig Pen.

Offline John

There is no way in which there would have been no DNA in The Pig Pen.

Have you ever seen a typical pig pen?

Try finding DNA in that lot and that's a big pen!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:16:25 AM by John »

Offline misty

So they carried the body out of the house, dismembered it elsewhere & brought it back to store in the freezer?

Have you ever seen a typical pig pen?

Try finding DNA in that lot and that's a big pen!

http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150421/NEWS/150429879

It certainly didn't stop the Oregon police doing their job in the Susan Monica case!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 06:01:57 PM by misty »

Offline John

So they carried the body out of the house, dismembered it elsewhere & brought it back to store in the freezer?

http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150421/NEWS/150429879

It certainly didn't stop the Oregon police doing their job in the Susan Monica case!

Had João Cipriano not cooperated with the PJ to the extent he did in order to get a reduced sentence I too would have found the details oif this case very hard to believe. He knew exactly what he was doing when he confessed to his part in this sorry story.

It is now 11 years since siblings Leonor and João Cipriano were sentenced to 20 and 19 years of jail for Joana's murder. The two remain within the confines of Tires and Carregueira, waiting parole.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 11:16:36 PM by John »