Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502040 times)

Offline The General

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #825 on: April 05, 2019, 05:03:22 PM »
Did the ones she deleted have any significance...
How do I know? It wouldn't be particularly high on my list of priorities if my child had been apparently abducted.
1. Search around frantically
2. Get the police
3. Selectively delete phone log
4. Arrange search parties.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #826 on: April 05, 2019, 05:53:49 PM »

"The f..king b........s have taken her"  KM
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #827 on: April 05, 2019, 05:55:30 PM »
"The f....ing b......s have taken her"  KM
Flying Burritos?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #828 on: April 05, 2019, 06:31:59 PM »
So the suspicion from sceptics is that Kate deleted phone calls because they were incriminating... Yet the police have a record of all the deleted calls.. Did they find them incriminating...

I don't know why she and her husband deleted rheir calls for that week. The reason could have been nothing to do with their daughter's disappearance. I can think of various different reasons and one of them is that it was conected.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #829 on: April 05, 2019, 06:45:07 PM »
I don't know why she and her husband deleted rheir calls for that week. The reason could have been nothing to do with their daughter's disappearance. I can think of various different reasons and one of them is that it was conected.

Doesn't mean it was... And as the authorities have access to all deleted calls I can't see how deletion would have hidden anything

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #830 on: April 05, 2019, 06:48:08 PM »
Given that most sceptics here believe Madeleine died accidentally some time after 5.30pm on May 3rd 2007 and was disposed of between 10pm and 10.25 pm, which are the incriminating deleted calls that trouble them so and why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #831 on: April 05, 2019, 07:07:31 PM »
Doesn't mean it was... And as the authorities have access to all deleted calls I can't see how deletion would have hidden anything
It's the act that is inexplicable. I can't think of an innocuous, reasonable explanation why desperate parents would do that.
And it would not be beyond the reason of a diligent investigating officer to want to know the reason. Hypothetically speaking, when all options were on the table (and may be they still are) and the investigation was in its infancy, upon discovering this fact, I can see why it would arouse suspicion. Because it's inexplicable in its context.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #832 on: April 05, 2019, 07:39:49 PM »

I don't know how to explain it to you.

What is significant is not what the authorities could or couldn't do, it's what those doing the deleting thought they could or could not do and more importantly perhaps, would or would not do.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #833 on: April 05, 2019, 08:17:37 PM »
Anyone remember this Mark Saunokonoko thingy we're supposed to be discussing?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #834 on: April 05, 2019, 08:27:17 PM »
Given that most sceptics here believe Madeleine died accidentally some time after 5.30pm on May 3rd 2007 and was disposed of between 10pm and 10.25 pm, which are the incriminating deleted calls that trouble them so and why?
Bump.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #835 on: April 05, 2019, 08:49:12 PM »
I don't know how to explain it to you.

What is significant is not what the authorities could or couldn't do, it's what those doing the deleting thought they could or could not do and more importantly perhaps, would or would not do.

Do you know that I love you to bits.  I simply don't know why to say to you, and so I cannot help you.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #836 on: April 05, 2019, 09:45:25 PM »
Then show people where, when and who I called a cow?
You can't reinstate a comment I never made, can you?

For anyone interested in joining and wishing to see site integrity, it's all there in the Moderation log.?
We're waiting!

La la la, I can't do that.  As no doubt you know

Oh and who is we?  We have all tried to accommodate you because you are at least interesting.  But do you seriously think that we don't know from whence you came?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #837 on: April 05, 2019, 09:48:12 PM »
It's the act that is inexplicable. I can't think of an innocuous, reasonable explanation why desperate parents would do that.
And it would not be beyond the reason of a diligent investigating officer to want to know the reason. Hypothetically speaking, when all options were on the table (and may be they still are) and the investigation was in its infancy, upon discovering this fact, I can see why it would arouse suspicion. Because it's inexplicable in its context.

It is not inexplicable.. It's, explicable.. It us either innocent IR not.. Were the deletions significant.. No so it's innocent

Offline John

« Reply #838 on: April 05, 2019, 09:50:16 PM »
Right guys, I've removed the argumentative spam and reinstated CM as I can find no reference to Daisy.

Please keep posts civil if you can.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #839 on: April 05, 2019, 10:17:08 PM »

I watched the video. Harrowing so it was.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 01:58:19 AM by Angelo222 »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.