Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 409082 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #2400 on: May 14, 2018, 08:28:03 PM »
On 4th May Kate said;

Thus, at around 9pm, her husband went to the apartment to make sure the twins, as well as Madeleine, were OK.....At the same time, one of the group of friends, Russell, went to see his children, without checking on the interviewee's children.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

Her memory of the previous evening wasn't correct after less than 24 hours. You appear to expect her memory of the events to be perfect after four years.
Interesting point - Kate thinks ROB went at the time not Jane. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2401 on: May 14, 2018, 08:32:01 PM »
Interesting point - Kate thinks ROB went at the time not Jane.

No mention of that on the timeline
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2402 on: May 14, 2018, 09:09:53 PM »
No mention of that on the timeline
The first two timelines are not clear about the combined visit by Matt and ROB either.  The written timeline produced by the Tapas 9 was later than Kate's statement.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2403 on: May 14, 2018, 09:49:14 PM »
The first two timelines are not clear about the combined visit by Matt and ROB either.  The written timeline produced by the Tapas 9 was later than Kate's statement.

In my opinion the discussions between the group meant that no-one really gave their own unadulterated recollections.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2404 on: May 14, 2018, 10:04:57 PM »
On 4th May Kate said;

Thus, at around 9pm, her husband went to the apartment to make sure the twins, as well as Madeleine, were OK.....At the same time, one of the group of friends, Russell, went to see his children, without checking on the interviewee's children.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

Her memory of the previous evening wasn't correct after less than 24 hours. You appear to expect her memory of the events to be perfect after four years.
This is Kate's recollection from the 4th.  Could it be correct?  Whereas you say she "wasn't correct after less than 24 hours".      Is there something unexplained about when ROB went back to their apartment?
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2405 on: May 14, 2018, 10:22:43 PM »
In my opinion the discussions between the group meant that no-one really gave their own unadulterated recollections.

I agree. If they had all been taken to a police station immediately and questioned independently, the whole story would have been very different in my opinion. They did collaborate to make a time line fit with their story.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2406 on: May 14, 2018, 10:29:29 PM »
I agree. If they had all been taken to a police station immediately and questioned independently, the whole story would have been very different in my opinion. They did collaborate to make a time line fit with their story.
Even the person you live with can remember events differently than you do, and you need to go back over it to work out what really happened.  So getting together is a bit like a reconstruction.    Was someone seeding information that really didn't happen?  That is what we'd have to consider.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:45:42 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2407 on: May 14, 2018, 10:31:10 PM »
Very good points MTI. To be fair though, if they weren't involved in Maddie's disappearance then they would have found it extremely difficult to sit in an apartment feeling helpless and despondent at their stupidity. In the pitch darkness there wasn't much they could do but as dawn broke they must have experienced the inevitable strong need to go outside and search around for themselves with the thought that Maddie might respond to their calls.  Any panic stricken parents would want to do the same thing. IMO they then should have taken part in the official searches which had been organised around the town but that never happened.

Any grief stricken parent would indeed go out to search, after giving the police an account and description. I just find it a tad unbelievable they would go and search an area which was already searched, and why bemoan about no body searching and them being all alone- was no 0ne to get sleep at all- just search till they drop?  they really are a couple of prima donnas IMO , wanting everything done their way, at their pace, when they say...None of their behaviour makes any kind of sense at all.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2408 on: May 14, 2018, 11:10:47 PM »
Any grief stricken parent would indeed go out to search, after giving the police an account and description. I just find it a tad unbelievable they would go and search an area which was already searched, and why bemoan about no body searching and them being all alone- was no 0ne to get sleep at all- just search till they drop?  they really are a couple of prima donnas IMO , wanting everything done their way, at their pace, when they say...None of their behaviour makes any kind of sense at all.
It could be Kate saying in action: "you lost her you find her!".  So Kate doesn't have to help find Madeleine for nothing she did contributed to Madeleine going missing.
Moderation