Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502048 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #630 on: March 30, 2019, 09:06:50 PM »
Of course I could, And I can say a big fat sorry if I made your life hard. X

Thank You again.  I just don't like having to sanction anything or anybody.  It really upsets me to have to do so.

But you have been really good this last couple of days.  An asset to this Forum in fact.  x

Offline Brietta

« Reply #631 on: March 30, 2019, 09:09:04 PM »
Are you citing scurrilous lies as a mitigating factor for the explainations Kate and Gerry told in that interview?
Are you suggesting there was no block booking?
Calls to mind what Rhett said to Scarlett all those years ago ... in this instance I must say I concur.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #632 on: March 30, 2019, 09:17:45 PM »
Come on Faith, you know that Kate had answered their questions beforehand.

Kate told her mum that she would be answering every question, even after being made arguida.

Her poor mum when she realised that her daughter hadn’t been honest with her.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #633 on: March 30, 2019, 09:30:11 PM »
Which was it, do you think?

That's a question the people changing their story need to answer, not me.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #634 on: March 30, 2019, 09:33:09 PM »
With all due respect, I fail to see what any of that has to do with Gerry and Kate sitting and giving a TV interview and telling the audience that they didn't think they were going to get into the tapas bar on the 3rd, when they knew fine well they were already booked in. Do you think that's a good idea when your daughter's missing and you have already given the police two completely different versions of the last time he seen her alive.
Completely illogical behaviour for innocent parents of an abducted child imo..
We see a lot of posters misinterpreting statements to alter their meaning and I'm sure this is exactly what you are doing here

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #635 on: March 30, 2019, 09:40:37 PM »
Which was it, do you think?

Rachael stayed in next door and heard no crying on Wednesday night so that should answer your question. However, Pamela Fenn said Madeleine was crying for a long period on Tuesday night.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #636 on: March 30, 2019, 09:46:17 PM »
Or as I did suggest that a child's smell is made up from the combination of the hair shampoo,: soap used in bathing and the laundry powder used? That's not a question, that's a suggestion. Hardly any wonder I failed to answer it.
My sister's soft toy still retains her own unique scent after sixteen years, Are you seriously suggesting I am fabricating that fact or you suggesting she never washed and shampooed her hair? If you're suggesting either and intend to be factually correct, you had better revise your suggestion. Your wrong!

I guess your superior East End of Glasgow Hunan intuition does also include a much superior sense of smell.
I've never had the ability to distinguish family member by smell.
Possibly they should not wash, change deodorants, perfume, after shave.etc.
I'm just a Lanarkshire lass ( the posh side of the.county), so freely admit that I don't have such an exceptional skill
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 11:08:48 PM by Brietta »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #637 on: March 30, 2019, 09:47:14 PM »
Rachael stayed in next door and heard no crying on Wednesday night so that should answer your question. However, Pamela Fenn said Madeleine was crying for a long period on Tuesday night.

No she didn't..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #638 on: March 30, 2019, 09:51:22 PM »
We see a lot of posters misinterpreting statements to alter their meaning and I'm sure this is exactly what you are doing here

Gerry McCann stated that the group thpught they might not get into the Tapas. Did no-one rell him they were booked in all week?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #639 on: March 30, 2019, 09:55:19 PM »
Gerry McCann stated that the group thpught they might not get into the Tapas. Did no-one rell him they were booked in all week?
Thst needs a cite..otherwise it has no validity ..you have already misquoted Rowley today
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 09:58:17 PM by Davel »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #640 on: March 30, 2019, 09:57:04 PM »
She looks to have being drawing some comfort from her daughter's smell on the toy until 6 days before she alleges she was informed about the dogs. At which time she decided to subject it to an extensive cleaning process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT8yMpj-d80&t=114s

Eddie did find it in a bin so not that precious to be tossed in there but it's a remarkable coincidence that Eddie grabs that toy and no other. I personally don't believe what she said about when/why she washed CC.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #641 on: March 30, 2019, 09:59:58 PM »
Eddie did find it in a bin so not that precious to be tossed in there but it's a remarkable coincidence that Eddie grabs that toy and no other. I personally don't believe what she said about when/why she washed CC.

Yes grabbed it but didn't alert to it

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #642 on: March 30, 2019, 10:01:23 PM »
No she didn't..

Yes she did!

McCANNS said, oh well I wonder whether on the Wednesday, you know somebody had tried to get in perhaps or had got in and they'd seen something, erm you know and I was next door in the apartment but I mean I didnt hear any, well you know, I didnt hear anything.

00.46.02 1578 'So whilst you were in the apartment on the Wednesday evening, did you hear anything unusual''

Reply 'No, nothing, no, erm it'.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #643 on: March 30, 2019, 10:03:05 PM »
Yes she did!

McCANNS said, oh well I wonder whether on the Wednesday, you know somebody had tried to get in perhaps or had got in and they'd seen something, erm you know and I was next door in the apartment but I mean I didnt hear any, well you know, I didnt hear anything.

00.46.02 1578 'So whilst you were in the apartment on the Wednesday evening, did you hear anything unusual''

Reply 'No, nothing, no, erm it'.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Mrs Fenn never said she heard Maddie crying.. She said she heard a child crying

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #644 on: March 30, 2019, 10:09:21 PM »
yeah older than 2 from below.