Author Topic: Haven't The Tesco Bamberettes Given Up Yet?  (Read 25639 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Haven't The Tesco Bamberettes Given Up Yet?
« on: February 01, 2017, 12:58:29 PM »
What's up folks! Hope all is well on the right side of all common sense. I thought the cranks over on Blue might have given up the Bamber Ghost by now ... 30 years and they are still trying to free the kiddie executioner! Talk about flogging a dead horse! Hope you are all well and happy and confident in the knowledge that Bamber will never be freed! 

Offline John

Re: Haven't The Tesco Bamberettes Given Up Yet?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 01:54:58 PM »
What's up folks! Hope all is well on the right side of all common sense. I thought the cranks over on Blue might have given up the Bamber Ghost by now ... 30 years and they are still trying to free the kiddie executioner! Talk about flogging a dead horse! Hope you are all well and happy and confident in the knowledge that Bamber will never be freed!

Nice to hear from you Tim, hope all is well with you.  The Bamberettes ebb and flow like the Osea tides, same old nonsensical arguments by the stalwarts who remain.  They never have been able to come up with that crucial piece of evidence,  I believe horsey Jackie keeps a suitcase ready though just in case.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Samson

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 07:22:56 PM »
Tim Invictus:
There is one essential rule in this case, all those who start from scratch analysing the full body of evidence conclude it is impossible Bamber did this crime.
It is straightforward to prove this, more challenging communicating with those employing your style of analysis. One place to start is bullet trajectories through Neville Bamber, the first four bullets in particular. You will be worth responding to when you say something clever running backwards from that challenge.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:25:04 PM by Samson »

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 11:50:45 AM »
Tim Invictus:
There is one essential rule in this case, all those who start from scratch analysing the full body of evidence conclude it is impossible Bamber did this crime.
It is straightforward to prove this, more challenging communicating with those employing your style of analysis. One place to start is bullet trajectories through Neville Bamber, the first four bullets in particular. You will be worth responding to when you say something clever running backwards from that challenge.

That is pure fiction I'm afraid Samson.  Nobody has ever provided a shred of evidence to support Jeremy Bamber stories.  Julie Mugford signed his fate with her 30+ page statement and her unshakable trial evidence detailing exactly how he schemed to destroy his adoptive family.  Bamber's sarcastic comments to the court just went to underline what a scheming murderous little shit he was. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 11:52:47 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 12:48:11 PM »
Tim Invictus:
Trajectory of the bullets fired into Neville! Ha ha ha now that is a new ridiculousness I haven't heard before ... for any possible relevance to be gained from bullet angles you have to know Neville's exact position when each shot was fired and I am sure even Jeremy cant accurately remember that!
Jeremy very kindly proved beyond any doubt that either Sheila did it or it was definitely him! That was Jeremy's downfall because any sensible person
 'who starts from scratch analysing the full body of evidence must conclude it is totally impossible Sheila did this crime'. Ergo Jeremy Bamber is guilty beyond any REASONABLE doubt!
Thankfully many judges and the trial jury weren't seduced by Jeremy's psychopathic charm and saw through the fog to reach the truth!
Bullet trajectories! Now that is funny!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 01:06:42 PM »
Nice to hear from you Tim, hope all is well with you.  The Bamberettes ebb and flow like the Osea tides, same old nonsensical arguments by the stalwarts who remain.  They never have been able to come up with that crucial piece of evidence,  I believe horsey Jackie keeps a suitcase ready though just in case.
Hello John ... yep all is well with me thanks mate. I hope the same applies to you and all the old gang. I haven't been on because I didn't need the obsessive stalking by the likes of Mad Jackie and other Bamber fan-nuts! But now I have moved house I will make sure they don't get my new home details nor even the country I live in now! ;)
I see Jeremy is totally confident he will be out this year and will be completely vindicated ... no doubt all his remaining family he didn't murder will be jailed for long stretches for framing the poor lad (old man)! He stated it in his blog so it must be so, right .... or have we heard that once or twice before? Remember the 'storm clouds of justice' that were going to be rolling over the Essex countryside' ... what ever happened to those wispy fluffcumulonimbus? ;)

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 01:20:37 PM »

Hi Tim, glad to see you back.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 03:06:59 PM »
Trajectory of the bullets fired into Neville! Ha ha ha now that is a new ridiculousness I haven't heard before ... for any possible relevance to be gained from bullet angles you have to know Neville's exact position when each shot was fired and I am sure even Jeremy cant accurately remember that!
Jeremy very kindly proved beyond any doubt that either Sheila did it or it was definitely him! That was Jeremy's downfall because any sensible person
 'who starts from scratch analysing the full body of evidence must conclude it is totally impossible Sheila did this crime'. Ergo Jeremy Bamber is guilty beyond any REASONABLE doubt!
Thankfully many judges and the trial jury weren't seduced by Jeremy's psychopathic charm and saw through the fog to reach the truth!

The wound track of the bullet determines the trajectory. 

Sadly at the time of JB's trial Little Britian didn't have the homegrown expertise to deal with a reconstruction.  Hardly surprising given the low crime rates involving firearms.  The case hinges on the ballstics evidence which was woefully inadequate at JB's trial.   

At 8 min in a pathologist in the case of David Bain explains:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Gt4QmUG5k

"Allows you to reconstruct the direction the barrel was pointing in because that is one of the things you can do in the reconstruction of gunshot wounds unless there is some intervening target.  You line up the track of the bullet with the barrel of the gun.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 11:14:08 PM »

You're right. We will never know exactly where Nevill was, what position he was in and how he was moving when he was shot upstairs. And the idea that he would take his eyes off Sheila for a single second if she had picked up a gun and a loaded magazine that were "lying around" is beyond ludicrous.

My Grandad used to "line up the trajectories" every Saturday night when he did his Spot the Ball. Needless to say, he won fook all.    8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 01:10:00 AM »
The wound track of the bullet determines the trajectory. 

Sadly at the time of JB's trial Little Britian didn't have the homegrown expertise to deal with a reconstruction.  Hardly surprising given the low crime rates involving firearms.  The case hinges on the ballstics evidence which was woefully inadequate at JB's trial.   

At 8 min in a pathologist in the case of David Bain explains:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Gt4QmUG5k

"Allows you to reconstruct the direction the barrel was pointing in because that is one of the things you can do in the reconstruction of gunshot wounds unless there is some intervening target.  You line up the track of the bullet with the barrel of the gun.

Hello Holly dear ... long time no ski!
Yes of course the wound track of a bullet determines the trajectory ... but only if you know or can determine the position of the victim at the time of the shot! For example a horizontal wound track to the chest could have been fired vertically if the victim was already laying prone on the floor! Obviously blood splatter and/or bleeding patterns might be able to determine the exact position of the victim upon impact, But with the multiple wounds Jeremy inflicted and the brave fight Neville put up, I doubt an exact position for each shot could ever be accurately determined!
What does it matter anyway; how on earth could wound trajectories possibly prove Sheila was the shooter and not Jeremy? (A hypothetical question of course because it was 'Jeremy that dun it'.)     

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 01:13:11 AM »
Hi Tim, glad to see you back.

Hi Eleanor .... thanks! How's life in France? I might be living in France too now ... or maybe not depending upon which of the Blue stalkers is reading this! 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 01:18:49 AM »
Hi Eleanor .... thanks! How's life in France? I might be living in France too now ... or maybe not depending upon which of the Blue stalkers is reading this!

Life is interesting.  And it's very easy to lose yourself in France.  But you might know that already, or not.  My IP comes up in places I've never even heard of.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 06:38:01 PM »
Hello Holly dear ... long time no ski!
Yes of course the wound track of a bullet determines the trajectory ... but only if you know or can determine the position of the victim at the time of the shot! For example a horizontal wound track to the chest could have been fired vertically if the victim was already laying prone on the floor! Obviously blood splatter and/or bleeding patterns might be able to determine the exact position of the victim upon impact, But with the multiple wounds Jeremy inflicted and the brave fight Neville put up, I doubt an exact position for each shot could ever be accurately determined!
What does it matter anyway; how on earth could wound trajectories possibly prove Sheila was the shooter and not Jeremy? (A hypothetical question of course because it was 'Jeremy that dun it'.)     

Hello Tim.  Well there's always Ski Sunday to reminisce.  I was disappointed to see Lyndsey Vonn crash out of the SuperG in Cortina last Sat but I guess she's past her sell by date now - a bit like someone else  8)><( 

Gsw trajectory can determine the relative postion of shooter and victim:

http://www.fsijournal.org/article/S0379-0738(17)30002-6/abstract

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28089298

The prosecution case against JB is that he entered the farmhouse under stealth and shot all victims in their beds or bedroom other than SC who sustained gsw's in her parents bedroom.

The four gsw's NB sustained upstairs all had downward trajectories and the only possible perps ie SC or JB were both shorter than NB. The gsw's NB sustained to his lip and jaw went straight through from front to back and the trajectories were circa 20 degrees below the horizontal.  The gsw's he sustained to his elbow and shoulder were to his rear and again both had downward trajectories.  Please explain how JB could inflict these wounds from within the confines of his parents bedroom.  It is an important aspect of the case as it lends support to the theory that NB was downstairs phoning JB and was first shot when he approached the bedroom from the landing stairs.

The trajectories are one aspect of the soc.  Other aspects: blood staining or lack of, casings, distance of shots and wound tracks support the theory that SC was in the bedroom shooting June and as NB approached the bedroom from the landing stairs SC was then stood in the doorway in an elevated postion hence the downward trajectories of the gsw's NB sustained to his lip and jaw.  NB then turned and when positioned on the winder stairs or main stairs facing down towards the hall SC was behind and inflicted the gsw's to NB's shoulder and elbow/chest. 

The above should have formed a vital part of the defence case at trial and 2002 appeal hearing.  Sadly not.  The pathologist, Dr Vanezis, said he visited WHF but he did not ask where victims were shot or the location of casings.  When the so-called ballistics expert, Malcolm Fletcher, was asked at trial about his background unlike his peers he did not mention any professional qualifications, degree etc.  Instead he talked about some years experience in the firearms department and a small amount of experience with an airgun as a small boy.  Given this background and the woefully inadequate expert testimony at trial is it any wonder we are looking at one of the gravest miscarriages of justice the developed world has ever witnessed?         
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 09:48:44 AM »
Hello Tim.  Well there's always Ski Sunday to reminisce.  I was disappointed to see Lyndsey Vonn crash out of the SuperG in Cortina last Sat but I guess she's past her sell by date now - a bit like someone else  8)><( 

Gsw trajectory can determine the relative postion of shooter and victim:

http://www.fsijournal.org/article/S0379-0738(17)30002-6/abstract

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28089298

The prosecution case against JB is that he entered the farmhouse under stealth and shot all victims in their beds or bedroom other than SC who sustained gsw's in her parents bedroom.

The four gsw's NB sustained upstairs all had downward trajectories and the only possible perps ie SC or JB were both shorter than NB. The gsw's NB sustained to his lip and jaw went straight through from front to back and the trajectories were circa 20 degrees below the horizontal.  The gsw's he sustained to his elbow and shoulder were to his rear and again both had downward trajectories.  Please explain how JB could inflict these wounds from within the confines of his parents bedroom.  It is an important aspect of the case as it lends support to the theory that NB was downstairs phoning JB and was first shot when he approached the bedroom from the landing stairs.

The trajectories are one aspect of the soc.  Other aspects: blood staining or lack of, casings, distance of shots and wound tracks support the theory that SC was in the bedroom shooting June and as NB approached the bedroom from the landing stairs SC was then stood in the doorway in an elevated postion hence the downward trajectories of the gsw's NB sustained to his lip and jaw.  NB then turned and when positioned on the winder stairs or main stairs facing down towards the hall SC was behind and inflicted the gsw's to NB's shoulder and elbow/chest. 

The above should have formed a vital part of the defence case at trial and 2002 appeal hearing.  Sadly not.  The pathologist, Dr Vanezis, said he visited WHF but he did not ask where victims were shot or the location of casings.  When the so-called ballistics expert, Malcolm Fletcher, was asked at trial about his background unlike his peers he did not mention any professional qualifications, degree etc.  Instead he talked about some years experience in the firearms department and a small amount of experience with an airgun as a small boy.  Given this background and the woefully inadequate expert testimony at trial is it any wonder we are looking at one of the gravest miscarriages of justice the developed world has ever witnessed?         

I am more a Lara Gut and Anna Fenninger (Veith) fan than Lyndsey Vonn but I am glad she didn't hurt herself again in the nets of Cortina. The women's speed events are certainly far more interesting than the men's since Didier retried! I am going again at Easter if you still fancy that race above Meribel ... or was that just all talk! ;)

I do agree if JB were innocent after all, it we would indeed be "looking at one of the gravest miscarriages of justice the developed world has ever witnessed". Thankfully there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that he is actually innocent and a tailored amateur analysis of Neville's gsw's, made from a viewpoint of 'how can I fit this speculation to support Jeremy', doesn't alter the overwhelming proof of Jeremy's guilt in the slightest.               

Unfortunately Jeremy's diabolical plan to place the blame on Sheila was prima facially so convincing that the crime scene wasn't properly forensically analysed. I am sure if it had been there would be even fewer desperate straws for the Bamberettes to grasp at! Have you read the CCRC's comments many years ago stating that the more they reinvestigate this case, the more utterly convinced they are that the original trial verdict was absolutely correct?
I admire your stubbornness but I am sure that later rather than sooner you too will have come to recognise the killer is exactly where he belongs; Monster Mansion! I wonder if Jem has got one of Huntley or Harry Shipman's old cells!               

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2017, 12:57:27 PM »
I am more a Lara Gut and Anna Fenninger (Veith) fan than Lyndsey Vonn but I am glad she didn't hurt herself again in the nets of Cortina. The women's speed events are certainly far more interesting than the men's since Didier retried! I am going again at Easter if you still fancy that race above Meribel ... or was that just all talk! ;)

I do agree if JB were innocent after all, it we would indeed be "looking at one of the gravest miscarriages of justice the developed world has ever witnessed". Thankfully there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that he is actually innocent and a tailored amateur analysis of Neville's gsw's, made from a viewpoint of 'how can I fit this speculation to support Jeremy', doesn't alter the overwhelming proof of Jeremy's guilt in the slightest.               

Unfortunately Jeremy's diabolical plan to place the blame on Sheila was prima facially so convincing that the crime scene wasn't properly forensically analysed. I am sure if it had been there would be even fewer desperate straws for the Bamberettes to grasp at! Have you read the CCRC's comments many years ago stating that the more they reinvestigate this case, the more utterly convinced they are that the original trial verdict was absolutely correct?
I admire your stubbornness but I am sure that later rather than sooner you too will have come to recognise the killer is exactly where he belongs; Monster Mansion! I wonder if Jem has got one of Huntley or Harry Shipman's old cells!             

Yes pro men on skis don't look as graceful or technically competent as pro women although I am sure they must possess the latter in at least equal abundance.

I'll be away at Easter.   I'm on a long in the planning extended trip down under and hope to get some skiing in when visiting Queenstown NZ where my cousin emigrated to.

I can understand why you and most others believe JB's conviction is sound.  It happens all the time in high profile and long-running MoJ's.  If it didn't we wouldn't have them as the public, media and judiciary would all be up in arms and singing from the same hymn sheet.  I've looked carefully at MoJ's: Birmingham 6, Guildford Four, Bridgewater Four, Stefan Kiszko, Sally Clark, Stephen Downing, Sean Hodgson, Sam Hallam etc, etc and they all follow similar patterns.  Protestations of innocence.  Back and forth to the appeal courts with the judges resolute that the convictions are safe but years later the convictions are quashed.   Often the new evidence presented goes way beyond making the conviction unsafe, it actually proves beyond any shadow of doubt that the appellant is in fact entirely innocent.   What level of public support do you think these cases received at the time?

What do you think the police could have done differently which would have resulted in JB being interviewed under caution sooner and/or charged?