Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853739 times)

stephen25000

Would you like a complete list of the various PR companies he uses in the UK and in Portugal?
The list is long, I may have to split it into several posts

8@??)( 8@??)( @)(++(*

Alfred R Jones

Would you like a complete list of the various PR companies he uses in the UK and in Portugal?
The list is long, I may have to split it into several posts
You can start your list with that woman whose TV couch Amaral is often to be found snuggling up on.

stephen25000

You can start your list with that woman whose TV couch Amaral is often to be found snuggling up on.

Now I thought that was Gerry's seat after Katie Brand's slip. 8)--))

Offline Alice Purjorick

Were she a very young woman it would be "Ammy" with an ammy now there's droll.
 8(*(
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

ferryman

The title of this thread is misleading.

Amaral is in a position to confirm only that he intends to appeal.

It is in the lap of learned Portuguese judges whether he will actually be allowed to.

Perhaps

Perhaps not ....

Alfred R Jones

Were she a very young woman it would be "Ammy" with an ammy now there's droll.
 8(*(
You're obsessed with the term "ammy" - as I've never left the village I was born in I have no idea what other meaning this word has other than as a term of "endearment" for a bent ex-cop.

Offline Montclair

From what I've been able to gather, there are - limited - grounds on which she could dismiss one, but otherwise the process moves up (with a non-binding legal opinion), so I have no problem in understanding that.

However, and you may have missed it, Montclair, but I had asked you where you found the idea that the a quo judge can modify her verdict.

Sorry not answering but I forgot. It was the lawyer daughter of a a friend of mine who told me that the appeal goes to the quo judge who has the chance to modify her verdict, not that it happens very often. I didn't know that before she told me.

Offline Alice Purjorick

You're obsessed with the term "ammy" - as I've never left the village I was born in I have no idea what other meaning this word has other than as a term of "endearment" for a bent ex-cop.

Hardly old stick knowing your track record on here  8(0(*

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

Sorry not answering but I forgot. It was the lawyer daughter of a a friend of mine who told me that the appeal goes to the quo judge who has the chance to modify her verdict, not that it happens very often. I didn't know that before she told me.
did she also tell you that all questions to suspects have to be approved by the judge

Alfred R Jones

Hardly old stick knowing your track record on here  8(0(*
What are you accusing me of now? 

Offline Carana

Thanks for answering, Montclair... but could you ask your friend who is a friend of a lawyer's daughter where that idea came from? I've tried to wade through the relevant Articles, but I'm still none the wiser.

Offline sadie

Do you mean Julia Penheiro?  Dear Julia?

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.Bbr4YsF65EOgYs%2bkJaJamg&w=65&h=105&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3.1&rm=2

She is one of the crowd.  One of the set.

Self satisfied woman IMO

stephen25000

Do you mean Julia Penheiro?  Dear Julia?

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.Bbr4YsF65EOgYs%2bkJaJamg&w=65&h=105&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3.1&rm=2

She is one of the crowd.  One of the set.

Self satisfied woman IMO

Here we go again.

So who are these PR companies sadie ?

Offline Montclair

Thanks for answering, Montclair... but could you ask your friend who is a friend of a lawyer's daughter where that idea came from? I've tried to wade through the relevant Articles, but I'm still none the wiser.

It is the daughter of my friend who is a lawyer, not the daughter of a lawyer.

Offline Montclair

did she also tell you that all questions to suspects have to be approved by the judge

No, she didn't.