Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853637 times)

Offline Benice

I'm surprised that at this juncture Amaral has not seen fit to at least personally thank his supporters for their sterling work on his behalf or to keep them up to speed on the progress of his appeal - especially in light of the deadline date having now passed.   He doesn't need to go into detail - just a general statement would do.

To ignore them in this way seems more than a tad discourteous to me.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline G-Unit

I'm surprised that at this juncture Amaral has not seen fit to at least personally thank his supporters for their sterling work on his behalf or to keep them up to speed on the progress of his appeal - especially in light of the deadline date having now passed.   He doesn't need to go into detail - just a general statement would do.

To ignore them in this way seems more than a tad discourteous to me.

Perhaps he has? Not everything on the internet is available to the public.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

And not everything is on the internet, either.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Benice

If he has made a personal statement thanking his supporters etc. - then why would anyone want to keep it secret?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline G-Unit

If he has made a personal statement thanking his supporters etc. - then why would anyone want to keep it secret?

Why would they want to make it public? To attract more abuse?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Clue in that embolden word!

Amaral did thanks everyone for their support in a very humane and compassionate way, and it was posted on many blogs and the Nigels site.

But if you leave your real name and number he may get back to you and explain it all. 8**8:/:
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline carlymichelle

Amaral did thanks everyone for their support in a very humane and compassionate way, and it was posted on many blogs and the Nigels site.

But if you leave your real name and number he may get back to you and explain it all. 8**8:/:

his  fund and support  terrifys mcann supporters and they know it!!!

Online Eleanor

his  fund and support  terrifys mcann supporters and they know it!!!

Don't be silly, Carly.  No one is terrified.

Alfred R Jones

I am. 8)><(

Online Eleanor

I am. 8)><(

There there, Anna will be along in a minute.

Anna.  Heeeelp.

ferryman

So, has there been any evidence to justify the title of this thread?

Offline Carew

There there, Anna will be along in a minute.

Anna.  Heeeelp.

Awww, bless!

Togetherness to help wee Alfie.     8)-)))

Offline carlymichelle

Awww, bless!

Togetherness to help wee Alfie.     8)-)))

@)(++(*

Offline misty

Perhaps you'd provide the necessary link?
How recent was this statement of gratitude?

ferryman

Why is this now coming up from the gofundme account?

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA