Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853765 times)

Offline pegasus

I am beginning to wonder if the fund which pays for the expensive services of Alvis Doubte And Smothers and all their assistants is located offshore. Reason is I have searched for UK companies for all the obvious directors and can't find the fund. Where is it? It must exist. Channel Islands maybe?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:54:55 PM by pegasus »

stephen25000

I can wait...whilst amaral continues his miserable existence..let it go on

That's what the mccanns deserve.

and of course more legal bills.

Oh yes.

Offline jassi

I am beginning to wonder if the fund which pays for the expensive services of Alvis Doubte And Smothers and all their assistants is located offshore. Reason is I have searched for UK companies for all the obvious directors and can't find the fund. Where is it? It must exist. Channel Islands maybe?

Not something I've heard about - could you be more explicit, please ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

Which fund has been paying and continues to pay the legal expenses of the people who started this case against Mr Amaral? It's as transparent as a victorian pea-souper. And BTW what is a service address?

Offline Anna

“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pegasus

@Anna thanks :)

Offline Jean-Pierre

Oh dear, Pegasus.  Its quite amusing to see you turn somersaults in your anxiety over the funding.

You can rest assured that their is sufficient funding that neither side will be at a financial disadvantage in this court case.  8(0(*

Offline pegasus

Oh dear, Pegasus.  Its quite amusing to see you turn somersaults in your anxiety over the funding.

You can rest assured that their is sufficient funding that neither side will be at a financial disadvantage in this court case.  8(0(*
The attempts to discredit the highly transparent work of PJGA have spurred me to ask, where is the fund that pays the more expensive and numerous portuguese and english lawyers on the other side in this legal case? Who paid for 5 foreign tourists to issue the ex-parte injunction which started this? I am sure those billionaires who donated money specifically for legal expenses would need to see a formal entity to administer their legal expenses donations, like a ltd company with directors, but where is it?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:14:49 PM by pegasus »

Alfred R Jones

The attempts to discredit the highly transparent work of PJGA have spurred me to ask, where is the fund that pays the more expensive and numerous portuguese and english lawyers on the other side in this legal case? Who paid for 5 foreign tourists to issue the ex-parte injunction which started this? I am sure those billionaires who donated money specifically for legal expenses would need to see a formal entity to administer their legal expenses donations, like a ltd company with directors, but where is it?
The PJGA fund is not "highly transparent".  we have no idea where all the money is, nor how much has been spent or what it has been spent on.

Offline Jean-Pierre

Sorry - it really is none of our business.  As for my trying to discredit the PJGA fund - you are having a laugh.

Offline pegasus

The PJGA fund is not "highly transparent".  we have no idea where all the money is, nor how much has been spent or what it has been spent on.
And what is your opinion of the fund paying for the lawyers on the other side?

Offline Jean-Pierre

Are the mccanns asking for donations to fund their legal adventures?   

Amaral wrote a book and made a video which infringed the mccanns rights and to line his own pockets.  The mccanns have taken action in the Portuguese courts to defend their rights and have thus far been successful. 

Offline pegasus

Sorry - it really is none of our business.  As for my trying to discredit the PJGA fund - you are having a laugh.
I respect you forum friend and am not laughing at you, I am laughing at the PR advisors who have been beaten by a tiny appeal started by one young person. 40K within a few weeks IMO.

Offline misty

I respect you forum friend and am not laughing at you, I am laughing at the PR advisors who have been beaten by a tiny appeal started by one young person. 40K within a few weeks IMO.

Hypothetically, would the GBP donate to that appeal if they knew there was 2million Euros in it?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!

You seem to forget all the money Kate and Gerry and their Friends have put into the fund. What has Amaral put into his?
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/