Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853788 times)

Online misty

This thread is about an appeal in a civil court case.
Only funds that pay for legal costs in this civil case are relevant here.

How did you find out FMF pays for this civil case? It doesn't say so anywhere on their website.

If you insist they do pay, then we can compare the initial cost of their website, with the total gross proceeds of the GFM appeal so far.

Not a level playing field, Pegasus.
We know what's gone in & out of the FMF since its inception, through Companies House records. We also know who the Directors have been.
Lay the matching cards, then we can compare.

Offline jassi

Not a level playing field, Pegasus.
We know what's gone in & out of the FMF since its inception, through Companies House records. We also know who the Directors have been.
Lay the matching cards, then we can compare.

Only in the most general of terms - no details regarding expenditure breakdown.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online misty

Only in the most general of terms - no details regarding expenditure breakdown.

I'll accept annual "general terms of income/expenditure breakdown" + list of PJGA directors/administrators.

Offline mercury

I'll accept annual "general terms of income/expenditure breakdown" + list of PJGA directors/administrators.

Why are you so worried about such a small amount of money raised for a single clear purpose. Where do you suppose the money is going? I've asked you his before. Clear purpose versus fluid one, some thousands versus millions. Get some perspective.

Offline sadie

Why are you so worried about such a small amount of money raised for a single clear purpose. Where do you suppose the money is going? I've asked you his before. Clear purpose versus fluid one, some thousands versus millions. Get some perspective.

£100 or £100,000, there should be transparency.

Dont you agree mercury

Offline mercury

£100 or £100,000, there should be transparency.

Dont you agree mercury

Yes, but some have got it all topsy turvey, haven't they? There is  not a lot of transparency in the Madeleine Fund. there isn't much to be transparent about in the Mr Amaral fund.

Offline sadie

Yes, but some have got it all topsy turvey, haven't they? There is  not a lot of transparency in the Madeleine Fund. there isn't much to be transparent about in the Mr Amaral fund.
I am no accountant. 
However I understand that the Find Madeleine Fund is Officially audited at the correct times.

I cant see much wrong with that.

Offline mercury

I am no accountant. 
However I understand that the Find Madeleine Fund is Officially audited at the correct times.

that means diddly squat Sadie.

Online misty

that means diddly squat Sadie.

Have you ever witnessed an auditor at work, Mercury? It is during those more thorough examinations of company accounts that fraudsters often get found out.

stephen25000

I am no accountant. 

Now what was promised sadie.

Have you ever used Company Check and it's latest version ?

Offline mercury

Have you ever witnessed an auditor at work, Mercury? It is during those more thorough examinations of company accounts that fraudsters often get found out.

IF they are looking and even if they are the legalese will confound them....now we don't have these "problems" with Amaral's fund

Online misty

IF they are looking and even if they are the legalese will confound them....now we don't have these "problems" with Amaral's fund

In that case, there should be no problems providing the relevant data - should there?

Offline mercury

In that case, there should be no problems providing the relevant data - should there?

Why do you want it? it's 32k pounds, why do you just BELIEVE the Mccanns millions have all been spent correctly but don't believe a fund that hasn't actually spent a penny yet lol, you're funny

Offline Brietta

Why do you want it? it's 32k pounds, why do you just BELIEVE the Mccanns millions have all been spent correctly but don't believe a fund that hasn't actually spent a penny yet lol, you're funny

How do you know what it has or hasn't been spent?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

Don't forget the first class travel and 5* hotels.

After all, only the best is good enough.