Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853623 times)

Alfred R Jones

How much money have the mccanns got from Amaral ?

I can help with the answer. @)(++(*

They lost key elements of the trial, or have you conveniently forgotten that ?
They won and were awarded unprecedented damages.  I am well aware that Amaral is appealing the cout's decion, of course if the McCanns hadn't won he would have no need to appeal would he?

Offline mercury

They won and were awarded unprecedented damages.  I am well aware that Amaral is appealing the cout's decion, of course if the McCanns hadn't won he would have no need to appeal would he?

he won his last appeal, the Mccanns lost,, probably will win this one too, then for Davelhe won't be "toast"  lol

stephen25000

How much money have the mccanns received directly as a result of this 'victory'  ?

Alfred R Jones

he won his last appeal, the Mccanns lost,, probably will win this one too, then for Davelhe won't be "toast"  lol
if you say so dear.

Offline slartibartfast

But "it wasn't about the money".
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

How much money have the mccanns received directly as a result of this 'victory'  ?
And how much and for how long has amaral been denied access to his own money....

Offline mercury

if you say so dear.

it's not my say so it's a fact that the Mccanns lost their "first round"

you have no idea or knowledge to say they won't lose the other end

Offline mercury

But "it wasn't about the money".

They may donate any real proceeds to charity, no?

maybe I read an article wrong there

Alfred R Jones

it's not my say so it's a fact that the Mccanns lost their "first round"

you have no idea or knowledge to say they won't lose the other end
The McCanns won against Amaral, that's a fact.  Whether Amaral succeeds in overturning the court judgement remainsnto be seen, hold your crowing for a bit, you may end up looking even more foolish than usual.

Offline mercury

And how much and for how long has amaral been denied access to his own money....

Despicable isn't it what the Mccanns have done to him, nothing but a vengeful agenda, no morals, no point, no result, negative to the extreme of them

Offline mercury

The McCanns won against Amaral, that's a fact.  Whether Amaral succeeds in overturning the court judgement remainsnto be seen, hold your crowing for a bit, you may end up looking even more foolish than usual.

there is no point in your backtracking, the ONLY salient point (s) here is that the Mccanns have a record of losing in "reality"

Ie twice.

it is fair to say the McCann have NEVER won any action in any court, wonder why that is? Cos their actions were stupid I guess
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:48:11 AM by Eleanor »

Alfred R Jones

there is no point in your backtracking, the ONLY salient point (s) here is that the Mccanns have a record of losing in "reality"

Ie twice

get with the programme

it is fair to say the McCann have NEVER won any action in any court, wonder why that is? Cos their actions were stupid I guess
It's impossible to have a ratioanl discussion with someone who sees everything in reverse.  The McCanns won in court against Amaral, it was reported in the press in this country and Portugal, you may not believe or accept it, that's your problem not mine.  Goodbye.

Offline mercury

It's impossible to have a ratioanl discussion with someone who sees everything in reverse.  The McCanns won in court against Amaral, it was reported in the press in this country and Portugal, you may not believe or accept it, that's your problem not mine.  Goodbye.

Not sure what your problem is here,no one is denying they won, but there isanappeal, so it's possible they will be in the position of "didn't win" in the end, sheesh lol

Alfred R Jones

Not sure what your problem is here,no one is denying they won, but there isanappeal, so it's possible they will be in the position of "didn't win" in the end, sheesh lol

your words: "it is fair to say the McCann have NEVER won any action in any court" - no one but you is denying they won!

eta: sheesh lol

Offline pegasus

As soon as the judge decides whether the appeal is allowed to proceed, we will know immediately IMO.
If the judge says "yes". Mr Amaral will tell us.
If the judge says "no", both Mr Amaral and his opponent will tell us.