Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853650 times)

stephen25000

Any idea why the journalist did not approach Mr Amaral's lawyer for her information but had to rely instead on the Drs McCann lawyers?

Does it matter ?

Offline Carana

Any idea why the journalist did not approach Mr Amaral's lawyer for her information but had to rely instead on the Drs McCann lawyers?

From what I gather, it was to confirm with the McCanns' lawyers whether they had filed a response to Amaral's appeal.

Offline mercury

Does it matter ?

It's a joke Stephen. First, some on here question the fact that Mr Amaral appealed, they said he hadn't, and said they want official sources, which were given, IE in the form of a court receipt and also his own words, AND a news article, but still wouldn't believe it, now, its confirmed by the Mccanns lawyers, they say, well.....why wasn't Amaral asked ?

@)(++(*

Offline Brietta

From what I gather, it was to confirm with the McCanns' lawyers whether they had filed a response to Amaral's appeal.

Thanks Carana.

I don't have a great deal of confidence in a journalist who can't count.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

It's a joke Stephen. First, some on here question the fact that Mr Amaral appealed, they said he hadn't, and said they want official sources, which were given, IE in the form of a court receipt and also his own words, AND a news article, but still wouldn't believe it, now, its confirmed by the Mccanns lawyers, they say, well.....why wasn't Amaral asked ?

@)(++(*

Judging by comments elsewhere, some people are getting very irate, or as I would prefer to call it, s####### bricks. 8)--))

Offline Carana

Thanks Carana.

I don't have a great deal of confidence in a journalist who can't count.

I doubt that we'll hear much more about it until chicken-flu season starts again. A bit of a dead duck for the moment.

Offline Alice Purjorick

@)(++(*

We need to establish that Sr Amaral is a ne'er do well conman who is dipping the pockets of the poor sucker GBP  8(0(*
Well in my book Sr Amaral must be a complete T'pot if he is dipping the GBP for only £35 grand; I would have made worth my while. I guess those who are putting it forward as a serious proposition is well are doing it for a gag; for Christ's sake get real or tell it to the marines because the bleeding sailors will not believe it.
 *&*%£
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

Judging by comments elsewhere, some people are getting very irate, or as I would prefer to call it, s####### bricks. 8)--))

must be silly people because I can't see any reason to get irate about anythng at all here, but maybe I'm stupid etc
 @)(++(*

Offline mercury

I doubt that we'll hear much more about it until chicken-flu season starts again. A bit of a dead duck for the moment.

When does the chicken flu start? Just so I can book an appointment with docs to be sure to be sure

Offline G-Unit

why don't you 'ask the journalist' Brietta. No use asking me.  8(>((
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

must be silly people because I can't see any reason to get irate about anythng at all here, but maybe I'm stupid etc
 @)(++(*

Take a look at the other places Mercury.

They're not too happy. 8)-)))

Offline mercury

Take a look at the other places Mercury.

They're not too happy. 8)-)))

I'd rather not because when I do I get this uncontrollable urge to spray myself with domestos and neither practices are "good"

@)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

Thank you Anna. We are just pleased because Amaral's appeal has been confirmed as filed. After pages of posters doubting his word that he had filed his appeal, it is now confirmed by an impeccable source.

I only recall one poster doubting that the appeal had been filed

stephen25000

I only recall one poster doubting that the appeal had been filed

Really, so who was that ?  8**8:/:

Offline Mr Gray

Really, so who was that ?  8**8:/:

see if you can remember...certainly g is wrong in thinking there were many posters questioning if the appeal had been filed...