Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853720 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3855 on: December 02, 2015, 09:11:46 PM »
So do I . But  that is not necessarily your interpretation of what happened and your posting of same.

You will find that it is not my interpretation that is in question but the absolute lies told by amaral supporters

stephen25000

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #3856 on: December 02, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »
You will find that it is not my interpretation that is in question but the absolute lies told by amaral supporters

There have been lies on both sides dave.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3857 on: December 02, 2015, 09:17:47 PM »

Your outlook on things is quite simplistic sometimes, isn't it? As far as I know there is no-one on this forum who unequivocally supports Amaral.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3858 on: December 02, 2015, 09:18:49 PM »
There have been lies on both sides dave.

so you make excuses for the lies....maddies blood found in the hire car with a pefect dna match

stephen25000

« Reply #3859 on: December 02, 2015, 09:20:05 PM »
so you make excuses for the lies....maddies blood found in the hire car with a pefect dna match

Who is making excuses dave.

Like I said LIES have been told on both sides.

It has become part of the propaganda war.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3860 on: December 02, 2015, 09:36:27 PM »
are you surprised...do you find it unbelievable

No, just interested in what the post said.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

ferryman

« Reply #3861 on: December 02, 2015, 09:39:53 PM »
In Portugal there is a burden of prove to disprove allegations that lower reputation for them to be libellous.

That's the only difference, UK/Portugal.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 03:44:54 AM by John »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3862 on: December 02, 2015, 09:42:17 PM »
In Portugal there is a burden of prove to disprove allegations that lower reputation for them to be libellous.

That's the only difference, UK/Portugal.

A significant difference.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3863 on: December 02, 2015, 09:44:12 PM »

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enumerate these including appropriate links as required by forum rules.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3864 on: December 02, 2015, 09:46:30 PM »
Perhaps you would be so kind as to enumerate these including appropriate links as required by forum rules.

as I said a poster on here claiming amaral had been cleared and his conviction annulled ...a Portuguese poster

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3865 on: December 03, 2015, 07:32:31 AM »
Your outlook on things is quite simplistic sometimes, isn't it? As far as I know there is no-one on this forum who unequivocally supports Amaral.

it is you who has a simplistic approach to the evidence....simply interpreting it in a way that supports your view...I have never said anyone unequivocally supports amaral.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:41:20 AM by Slartibartfast »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3866 on: December 03, 2015, 09:33:51 AM »
it is you who has a simplistic approach to the evidence....simply interpreting it in a way that supports your view...I have never said anyone unequivocally supports amaral.

You said Amaral supporters told lies. I don't see any Amaral supporters so are you referring to elsewhere on the internet? Where are the lies? Cites?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Benice

« Reply #3867 on: December 03, 2015, 10:17:50 AM »
You said Amaral supporters told lies. I don't see any Amaral supporters so are you referring to elsewhere on the internet? Where are the lies? Cites?

Davel may be referring to Luz - a Portuguese poster who posted this lie on this forum.

But you forget that the, now THIN, Inspector and his colleagues have been acquitted, since the murderer of her daughter was found and tried as a liar. And convicted for another 7 moths in prison for that.
If there was no crime how could he and his colleagues be culpable?!!! Only in your tiny thinny heads.
ReplyQuoteNotify
Unquote

IIRC Requests for confirmation that Amaral had been acquitted - and his sentence quashed - went unanswered.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #3868 on: December 03, 2015, 10:29:01 AM »
as I said a poster on here claiming amaral had been cleared and his conviction annulled ...a Portuguese poster

We seem to have gone from the plural you posted originally down to a singular?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3869 on: December 03, 2015, 10:38:06 AM »
Davel may be referring to Luz - a Portuguese poster who posted this lie on this forum.

But you forget that the, now THIN, Inspector and his colleagues have been acquitted, since the murderer of her daughter was found and tried as a liar. And convicted for another 7 moths in prison for that.
If there was no crime how could he and his colleagues be culpable?!!! Only in your tiny thinny heads.
ReplyQuoteNotify
Unquote

IIRC Requests for confirmation that Amaral had been acquitted - and his sentence quashed - went unanswered.

I am referring to Luz.....