Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 853642 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #4425 on: February 09, 2016, 10:19:14 PM »
Oh I do.

then you have used it in an insulting manner which is unacceptable behaviour

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:21:31 PM by davel »

Offline slartibartfast

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
« Reply #4426 on: February 09, 2016, 10:30:56 PM »
then you have used it in an insulting manner which is unacceptable behaviour

No just pointing out the truth. Some people are scared of the dogs, admittedly only in this context.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4427 on: February 09, 2016, 10:36:23 PM »
No just pointing out the truth. Some people are scared of the dogs, admittedly only in this context.

Your reasoning is very poor.....I haven't seen anyone on here whom is scared of the dogs...certainly not me...you are wrong and quoting opinion as fact...what I see on here are posters who don't understand the alerts .... it seems you are one of them...the only phobia I suffer from is dumasaphobia

stephen25000

« Reply #4428 on: February 09, 2016, 10:41:34 PM »

That's why wee gerry mccann mentioned them in the trial.

Perhaps he should have taken up the advice he gave to Sandra. 8)-)))

In essence, the judge told him to shut up.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:45:01 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #4429 on: February 09, 2016, 10:42:07 PM »
Your reasoning is very poor.....I haven't seen anyone on here whom is scared of the dogs...certainly not me...you are wrong and quoting opinion as fact...what I see on here are posters who don't understand the alerts .... it seems you are one of them...the only phobia I suffer from is dumasaphobia

I understand the alerts, you however seem to believe that the most likely cause of the alerts is the one that should be discounted and ignored.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4430 on: February 09, 2016, 10:43:38 PM »
That's why wee gerry mccann mentioned them in the trial.

Perhaps he should have taken up the advice he gave to Sandra. 8)-)))

anyone who has followed the case and the debate understands why Gerry mentioned them..the judge reassured him they were of no importance

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4431 on: February 09, 2016, 10:44:36 PM »
I understand the alerts, you however seem to believe that the most likely cause of the alerts is the one that should be discounted and ignored.

I suspect you do not understand the alerts...what do the alerts tell us

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4432 on: February 09, 2016, 10:50:44 PM »
I suspect you do not understand the alerts...what do the alerts tell us

the alerts tell us nothing...they tell us maddie may have died in the apartment but give us no indication how likely that is...we already knew that so the alerts tell us nothing...please critique that perfect logic if you can

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4433 on: February 09, 2016, 10:53:32 PM »
It depends if they consider themselves cynophobes?
You clearly believe such people post on this forum otherwise you wouldn't have made the comment, ergo it was clearly designed to goad, not only that but it was a cheap shot at all McCann supporters, none of whom have a clinical phobia of dogs as far as I'm aware.  Perhaps you were just trying to show off with you new big word.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4434 on: February 09, 2016, 10:54:42 PM »
You clearly believe such people post on this forum otherwise you wouldn't have made the comment, ergo it was clearly designed to goad, not only that but it was a cheap shot at all McCann supporters, none of whom have a clinical phobia of dogs as far as I'm aware.  Perhaps you were just trying to show off with you new big word.

I much prefer...dumasaphobia

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4435 on: February 09, 2016, 10:56:25 PM »
Insulting claptrap.  Why can we not be critical of the dog alerts without being labeled scared of dogs?  The alerts are ancient history, what's to be scared of?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 08:22:35 AM by Eleanor »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #4436 on: February 09, 2016, 10:56:40 PM »

I much prefer...dumasaphobia

Fear of Alexandre Dumas ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #4437 on: February 09, 2016, 11:00:42 PM »

Tell that to the McCanns, I'm sure they will listen to your advice. 8)--))

If of no importance to the McCanns, they would not have continued to diss them.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4438 on: February 09, 2016, 11:00:49 PM »
Fear of Alexandre Dumas ?

of course not....love the Count...love the idea of revenge served cold...love poetry too

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4439 on: February 09, 2016, 11:02:09 PM »
Tell that to the McCanns, I'm sure they will listen to your advice. 8)--))

If of no importance to the McCanns, they would not have continued to diss them.

if you understood then you would understand ...It is quite simple