Author Topic: Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts  (Read 12121 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 02:26:08 PM »
I wonder why it is that someone who has claimed, for years, to know 'the full and true story' of Sheila's death, feels it necessary to keep throwing in ludicrous, clearly untrue, and obvious red herrings into the mix. I also wonder how  can suddenly be recalled, with clarity, as back-up to points being made, previously unrevealed information from years back.

I suppose it might be possible that a person who would go to such lengths might have have their own agenda. That trying to prove someone's innocence is secondary. That the real reason is something other, perhaps?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 09:26:22 AM »
Because he's a silly little man with self-aggrandisement issues, who should get off his fat, lazy arse and get a job at B & Q.  And Nelly should know better than encourage him.

*%87

His prolific mass debating with Nigel Self suggests he has transferrable skills to a DIY environment!   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2018, 09:36:53 AM »
His prolific mass debating with Nigel Self suggests he has transferrable skills to a DIY environment!   

But could any advice or recommendations he/they gave you be trusted?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 10:54:31 AM »

But could any advice or recommendations he/they gave you be trusted?

I bet a few sparks would fly!  And security and surveillance would need tripling. 

Mike seriously why not give it a go?  I can see you in an orange apron at B&Q.  You could even start up your own DIY blog with how to tutorials.  We've seen how effective you are here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-eS29x-eL-w

8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2018, 11:06:08 AM »
Steve I thought of you this morning in the Waitrose Cafe whilst reading the DM and sipping my 30p Waitrose cardholder single shot, extra hot, latte.

"The diary pages Anne Frank wanted to hide":

"Anne Frank wrote cheeky jokes about sex, contraception, and prostitution in her diary - but covered them up, it has emerged"....

I do hope this doesn't upset your puritanical sensibilities Steve  8)-)))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2018, 04:00:00 PM »
And Steve your sanctimony is nauseating:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4405.msg180688.html#msg180688

Had you read A/PS Woodcock's WS with a modicum of objectivity then you would appreciate the discrepancy between his account of SC's found position and soc images.  The former supported by forensic scientist Dr Ismail.  Steve it's even on the same page that you have referred to in your melo-dramatic post.

Remember you also called it wrong re Dr Lincoln's evidence on the blood groups by overlooking the fact the groups pertained to 8% of the white British population.  If only you could stick to science and facts Steve and not appeal to peoples' senses through melo-drama which will ultimately prove to be your undoing.     

Offline Myster

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2018, 04:47:23 AM »
I bet a few sparks would fly!  And security and surveillance would need tripling. 

Mike seriously why not give it a go?  I can see you in an orange apron at B&Q.  You could even start up your own DIY blog with how to tutorials.  We've seen how effective you are here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-eS29x-eL-w

8((()*/

Or as a greeter at the door...

"Go ahead and make my day, punk... buy a big fat tub of Plumber's Mait, or I'll fill ya full o' lead".
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.