Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber again  (Read 4604 times)

Offline thedarkman

Jeremy Bamber again
« on: October 23, 2019, 11:27:42 PM »
I posted earlier today but for some reason it hasn't appeared.

I joined this forum around 2012 but haven't posted for years. When I tried to log in, I wasn't recognised so have had to re-register.

Can someone tell me the significance of the Blue Forum, it appears to be dedicated to Bamber. I don't think joined it before.

Am surprised this lowlife is back in the news.

Offline Myster

Re: Jeremy Bamber again
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 08:18:12 AM »
I posted earlier today but for some reason it hasn't appeared.

I joined this forum around 2012 but haven't posted for years. When I tried to log in, I wasn't recognised so have had to re-register.

Can someone tell me the significance of the Blue Forum, it appears to be dedicated to Bamber. I don't think joined it before.

Am surprised this lowlife is back in the news.
Proposed new subject headings from regular contributors need Moderator approval before being posted, hence the delay.

The blue forum was started by the main contributor and former McKenzie friend of Jeremy Bamber, who spent a short time in his company whilst in Full Sutton during the mid 1980s. Much of the documentation there - witness statements, police statements, pathology reports, etc. - was thus provided by Bamber himself, some of which found its way here when this forum was set up to counter the increasingly bizarre theories propounded on blue.

Bamber has already had two bites of the cherry with the CCRC, so maybe he's hoping third time lucky, and probably back in the news to take the steam out of this scheduled six-part ITV drama to be aired in early 2020.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline thedarkman

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 12:07:00 PM »
Thanks. I am constantly amazed that anyone would give any credence at all to Bamber, even without reading the extensive 2002 Court Of Appeal dismissal. The idea even a totally deranged Sheila could have overpowered Nevill Bamber and inflicted those injuries on him beggars belief. Then there are all the lies and distortions.

Bamber's YouTube videos are all set to no comments for the obvious reason.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 12:57:38 PM »
Thanks. I am constantly amazed that anyone would give any credence at all to Bamber, even without reading the extensive 2002 Court Of Appeal dismissal. The idea even a totally deranged Sheila could have overpowered Nevill Bamber and inflicted those injuries on him beggars belief. Then there are all the lies and distortions.

Bamber's YouTube videos are all set to no comments for the obvious reason.

I am no particular  fan of Bamber, or of the Blue Forum, but you have to remember that two jurors at his original trial did not think he was guilty, so there must be some doubt.

I was reading through the comments attached to the latest newspaper reports (particularly Mail Online), and it seems that a number of people think he is innocent, or that he may be innocent, so who knows?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 03:36:17 PM »

I am no particular  fan of Bamber, or of the Blue Forum, but you have to remember that two jurors at his original trial did not think he was guilty, so there must be some doubt.

I was reading through the comments attached to the latest newspaper reports (particularly Mail Online), and it seems that a number of people think he is innocent, or that he may be innocent, so who knows?

I think that Jeremy Bamber is Innocent.

Offline thedarkman

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 09:43:42 PM »
I sat on a jury awhile ago, and believe me they are a mixed bag. Some are easily swayed by deceptive rhetoric. Bamber's case is clear cut though. If he hadn't claimed to have heard the phone call, had disposed of the silencer, and kept his big mouth shut, he would have gotten away with it.

There is no way Sheila could have overpowered her father, and there is no way she could have committed suicide in said fashion. By the way, have you ever heard of anyone committing suicide with a rifle, seriously?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 11:43:21 PM »
I sat on a jury awhile ago, and believe me they are a mixed bag. Some are easily swayed by deceptive rhetoric. Bamber's case is clear cut though. If he hadn't claimed to have heard the phone call, had disposed of the silencer, and kept his big mouth shut, he would have gotten away with it.

There is no way Sheila could have overpowered her father, and there is no way she could have committed suicide in said fashion. By the way, have you ever heard of anyone committing suicide with a rifle, seriously?
Kurt Cobain.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 06:30:22 PM »

In that case, two of the jurors were idiots and the majority (10) were intelligent
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2020, 09:46:06 PM »

In that case, two of the jurors were idiots and the majority (10) were intelligent

In your opinion!!!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 07:23:18 AM »

In your opinion!!!

The 10 jurors who decided Jeremy Bamber was Guilty obviously didn’t agree with the minority of just two, either, and those two may have just been undecided.

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 07:48:32 PM »

The 10 jurors who decided Jeremy Bamber was Guilty obviously didn’t agree with the minority of just two, either, and those two may have just been undecided.
I read two cried at the verdict in court.  That sounds like they had decided to me.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.