Author Topic: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.  (Read 6416 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2018, 06:25:03 PM »
Not if he’s mentally ill.
How should the police deal with a violent and threatening individual suspected of public order offences?  The police in this case were found to have used proportionate force so what would you like to see changed?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2018, 06:26:15 PM »
The European average for prison deaths was of 26.3 deaths per 10,000 inmates, whereas in Portugal that number went up to 50.
I trust the Portuguese and those that love Portugal above their own country feel suitably ashamed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2018, 06:28:04 PM »
I doubt they need spit hoods in Portuguese police stations... For obvious reasons
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 06:44:22 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2018, 10:41:28 PM »
The European average for prison deaths was of 26.3 deaths per 10,000 inmates, whereas in Portugal that number went up to 50.

Cite please.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2018, 10:44:01 PM »
His illness was a contributing factor.... Without his medication he was a danger to the public

Nowhere in the article does it say he was a danger to the public....or do you think all individual with mental health issues are ‘dangerous ‘ ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

I trust the Portuguese and those that love Portugal above their own country feel suitably ashamed.

why should they feel ashamed? Golfers and holiday makers should feel ashamed?  (&^&

are the McCanns not ashamed they left their daughter to be (...) They don't seem to show shame in any way shape or form in any of their interviews. And this is what this thread is about.  Will it reach a conclusion. I would stab a guess at NO.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin