Author Topic: World Trade Centre 7 - Proof of conspiracy?  (Read 21822 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

World Trade Centre 7 - Proof of conspiracy?
« on: June 30, 2014, 04:45:17 PM »
Here is a short video about the free fall speed collapse of WTC7, a 47 story steel building, late afternoon of 911. This building was over 100 meters from the Twin Towers, it wasn't hit by any plane and there was a road and other buildings between it and the towers. If it was hit by any debris from the collapsing towers, it was minimal damage.

No steel building before or after 911 has collapsed due to fire. Buildings collapse progressively and in sections of weakness and never at free fall speed unless they're undermined (literally!) by controlled explosions destroying all load bearing columns simultaneously.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSc7NPn8Ok

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: World Trade Centre 7 - Proof of conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 05:25:14 PM »
BBC announce WTC 7 has collapsed TWICE 20 minutes BEFORE the building came down!

How can this possibly happen unless the BBC were given the information that the WTC 7 had collapsed by people who expected the building to come down at a certain time .... then the 'demolition' got delayed. Can anyone think of another explanation?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 05:43:37 PM »
Truly amazing!

John Kerry, current US SECRETARY OF STATE, says that WTC 7 was brought down in a controlled demolition!!!

How on god's green earth could a decision be made ON THE DAY OF THE ATTACKS to demolish a huge skyscraper?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Offline sika

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 07:16:10 PM »
How were the twin towers raised to the ground, if not by the impact from the planes?

Is there any proof to support these alternative theories?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 07:48:28 PM »
How were the twin towers raised to the ground, if not by the impact from the planes?

Is there any proof to support these alternative theories?

Well 2207 architects so far have given their professional opinion that it is quite impossible for steel frame buildings to collapse at free fall speed unless all the 47 massive support columns were cut at the same time.

Over 100 firefighters in the towers on 911 have testified to hearing multiple explosions prior to the towers collapsing.

There's dozens of other facts that prove to me the official story isn't true and I started off thinking it was all 'David Ike' style drivel! All I can suggest to you Sika is to look into it yourself and see what you think.

Questions like why did the FBI on 911 seize all public CCTV tapes from hotels, petrol stations, etc. that covered the Pentagon and the World's most protected building has released no video of the 'plane' that hit the building? People they seized the CCTV tapes from have testified the FBI also warned them not to discuss anything about 911!

Offline sika

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 08:27:32 PM »
Well 2207 architects so far have given their professional opinion that it is quite impossible for steel frame buildings to collapse at free fall speed unless all the 47 massive support columns were cut at the same time.

Over 100 firefighters in the towers on 911 have testified to hearing multiple explosions prior to the towers collapsing.

There's dozens of other facts that prove to me the official story isn't true and I started off thinking it was all 'David Ike' style drivel! All I can suggest to you Sika is to look into it yourself and see what you think.

Questions like why did the FBI on 911 seize all public CCTV tapes from hotels, petrol stations, etc. that covered the Pentagon and the World's most protected building has released no video of the 'plane' that hit the building? People they seized the CCTV tapes from have testified the FBI also warned them not to discuss anything about 911!
I did start to look into these conspiracy theories sometime ago, but not in any great depth, and quickly, and perhaps out of hand, dismissed the claims as bonkers!

The fact that you have entertained these ideas, has caused me to reconsider!

It does appear to be very time consuming though! There must be hundreds of videos on YouTube.  Do you think it's worth watching the Michael Moore film?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 09:19:28 PM »
I did start to look into these conspiracy theories sometime ago, but not in any great depth, and quickly, and perhaps out of hand, dismissed the claims as bonkers!

The fact that you have entertained these ideas, has caused me to reconsider!

It does appear to be very time consuming though! There must be hundreds of videos on YouTube.  Do you think it's worth watching the Michael Moore film?

What a nice compliment, thank you Sika!

Bonkers is the common response and it was certainly mine too, initially! I had to twist John's arm to even get a heading on here to discuss it and the old git still put it down the bottom in 'Off Topic' with the pet photos and trivia!

Fahrenheit 911 is very good but 10 years old now. I would suggest the latest Loose Change video for a good overall picture.

Another convincing aspect for me is all the people who are calling for The Truth .... 1000's  of architects, engineers, scientists, demolition experts, pilots, high ranking military, police and intelligence experts! Etc, etc! Not your typical 'usual suspect' cranks, I think you will agree!

Loose Change vid:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRm8M-qOjQ

Offline a.baker

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 02:19:17 AM »
Survivors of the wtc  have told of men doing "work" on the lifts prior to its collapse. Very suspicious. There is an American woman (forgotten her name sorry) who has given talks over here in the UK on the wtc. I have seen the dvd. Its a must watch. In her American drawl she says "where is all the debris" rather a lot. Has anyone else seen it?

Offline sika

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 07:19:38 AM »
Survivors of the wtc  have told of men doing "work" on the lifts prior to its collapse. Very suspicious. There is an American woman (forgotten her name sorry) who has given talks over here in the UK on the wtc. I have seen the dvd. Its a must watch. In her American drawl she says "where is all the debris" rather a lot. Has anyone else seen it?
I know a lift engineer who, along with a couple of other engineers, work full time at the Canary Wharf tower.  There is always work to be done on these things.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 11:17:45 AM »
When Larry Silverstein took over owner ship of the Twin Towers a few months before 911, he immediately took out huge new insurance policies with terrorism coverage being added .... how eeerm 'lucky' was that!

He also replaced all security and yes loads of work was done on the Twin Towers lifts systems. People should know the lift shafts went up the Towers central cores .... where all the 47 massive support columns for the towers were located.

There are reports that many people witnessed trucks entering the WTC complex every morning around 3.00am when the new WTC security was down.

Silverstein was also the owner of the infamous World Trade Centre 7 and he was the one who said 'pull it' and then the 47 story steel building folded like a house of cards! As if huge skyscrapers can be demolished like a rotten garden shed!
How utterly ludicrous!

This man made $billions out of 911 but is currently suing the airlines involved for many $billions more! Watch him 'pull it' here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

Offline a.baker

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 12:29:06 PM »
It was amazing how there actually was a lack of debris. One would have expected many things to have survived the collapse,office equipment,toilets,basins etc - nothing! But amazingly a passport belonging to one of 'alleged' terrorists was found intact on the site!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 01:05:02 PM »
It was amazing how there actually was a lack of debris. One would have expected many things to have survived the collapse,office equipment,toilets,basins etc - nothing! But amazingly a passport belonging to one of 'alleged' terrorists was found intact on the site!

That was at The Twin Towers Amanda not WTC 7 but you are right, 2 terrorist passports were found intact when next to nothing survived the crashes/collapses of the Twin Towers!

Just like Flight 93 crash at Shanksville! No plane parts, no engines, no bodies, no baggage, no blood BUT they did find a terrorist passport intact; and a driving licence; and to top it all a red 'terrorists' bandana'!

What an absolute joke!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 01:49:54 PM »
OMFG this 911 Farce gets more mind blowingly ludicrous the more you learn!

Cop these FACTS:

The WTC 7 had 47 floors. 37 of those 47 floors were occupied by a company called Saloman, Smith Barney (SBB), a Wall Street investment company. Guess who was Chairman of the SBB advisory board .... Donald Rumsfeld, US Secretary Of Defence on 9/11. Guess who was a board member of SBB ..... Dick Cheney, USA Vice President on 9/11!

Who else occupied offices at WTC 7?

The Securities and Exchange Commission. Evidently in the collapse of WTC 7 the SEC lost most of the evidence needed to prosecute the executives of ENRON and World Com.

The IRS had offices in WTC 7

The US Secret Service had 2 floors of WTC 7

The CIA had offices at WTC 7

NY Mayor Rudi Giuliani's Office Of Emergency Management

Unbelievable:

On 9/11 a meeting was scheduled at WTC 7 on Terrorism Prevention .... organised by Silverstein, the owner of WTC 7 and the Twin Towers. Top army explosives experts from Fort Monmouth were there to attend the meeting at 8.00am on 9/11 but it got cancelled at the last minute!

These are just bullet points .... the whole sordid story is much deeper and absolutely stinks. Read on:

http://911blogger.com/news/2014-05-22/donald-rumsfeld-and-demolition-wtc-7

Offline [...]

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 11:55:13 AM »
Most Americans didn't even know that a third building collapsed on 9/11 sky news reported it had fallen 20 mins before it did, it was visible in the background upright as they were making the report.

There is now an organisation called architect and engineers who want building 7 investigated,

http://www.ae911truth.org

Offline mercury

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 12:36:57 AM »
Most Americans didn't even know that a third building collapsed on 9/11 sky news reported it had fallen 20 mins before it did, it was visible in the background upright as they were making the report.

There is now an organisation called architect and engineers who want building 7 investigated,

http://www.ae911truth.org

Really? did sky news report it before it happened thats damning
Id love to see the evidence
I never got into this 9 11 discussion and if its true bush ordered it all id love go see his head crushed on tv