Author Topic: Has Scotland Yard dodged a bullet in the Maddie case?  (Read 37628 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Has Scotland Yard dodged a bullet in the Maddie case?
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »
and.....the dogs were offered and the PJ accepted...problem was the PJ thought they were 100% accurate

I wasn't talking about those dogs Davel but the ones that Scotland Yard took to Praia Da Luz.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2018, 07:56:46 PM »
I wasn't talking about those dogs Davel but the ones that Scotland Yard took to Praia Da Luz.

so having spent 12 mill the total of investigation is a searh with dogs and a couple of interviews...is taht an investigation in your eyes

Offline Sunny

« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2018, 07:59:51 PM »
so having spent 12 mill the total of investigation is a searh with dogs and a couple of interviews...is taht an investigation in your eyes

No but it is an investigation and being partially carried out in Portugal despite what you seem to claim. If you read Mark Rowley's statement it appears they have looked at a lot of people and clearly done some research on them. I am not sharing Mark Rowley's interview again. I have done it twice already.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2018, 08:03:07 PM »
No but it is an investigation and being partially carried out in Portugal despite what you seem to claim. If you read Mark Rowley's statement it appears they have looked at a lot of people and clearly done some research on them. I am not sharing Mark Rowley's interview again. I have done it twice already.

You have quoted it but dont seem to undersatnd it...SY have done a lot of research but is limited re the investiagation as they cannot mount  aproper investigation in portugal
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 12:14:19 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Sunny

« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2018, 08:05:27 PM »
You ahve quoted it but dont seem to undersatnd it...SY ahve done a lot of research but is limiter re the investiagation as they cannot mount  aproper investigation in portugal

I see you have changed your wording Davel.     Now it is "a proper investigation"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2018, 08:06:28 PM »
I see you have changed your wording Davel.     Now it is "a proper investigation"

have another look

Offline Sunny

« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2018, 08:13:13 PM »
have another look

You said

"Their restriction has been they cannot investigate in Portugal"

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10243.msg494105#msg494105

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2018, 09:11:27 PM »
You said

"Their restriction has been they cannot investigate in Portugal"

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10243.msg494105#msg494105

And I would say most on the forum agree with me..

Offline Sunny

« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2018, 09:15:25 PM »
And I would say most on the forum agree with me..

And I would say most on the forum would agree when I said you had changed your wording.   

I don't agree with you regarding Scotland Yard's investigation. If it was that hard why would they spend £11+ million and keep asking for the funding to be reviewed.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2018, 09:25:58 PM »
And I would say most on the forum would agree when I said you had changed your wording.   

I don't agree with you regarding Scotland Yard's investigation. If it was that hard why would they spend £11+ million and keep asking for the funding to be reviewed.

Are you sure you have not read some of the trashy 'online detectives'  stories/theories put out by some, which the OG  were asked to 'investigate' I mean some come straight from people who have  forensic medical conditions. Pure fantasists.
Police time wasters.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2018, 09:28:42 PM »
tHen dont blame SY for apparent lack of progress when they have no ability to investiagte

Where did I do that?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2018, 09:32:21 PM »
You ahve quoted it but dont seem to undersatnd it...SY ahve done a lot of research but is limited re the investiagation as they cannot mount  an investigation in portugal

Why did SY take on a case knowing they couldn't investigate it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2018, 09:35:25 PM »

Because they were offered a pot of gold to do so ?
Not just any old  pot of gold, but one that was regularly refilled.
Which Commissioner of Police could resist?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2018, 09:36:54 PM »

Doesn't make sense does it,then to continue and spend upward of £12 million in not being able to investigate.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2018, 09:51:10 PM »

I think the big claim was- the PJ were doing nothing and refused to investiate every nano piece of evidence, do a globe trot looking for their Madeleine...

SY were sent in to REVIEW the case. go over it to see what was missed... well... what can I say. they reviewed found nothing.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin