Author Topic: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann  (Read 10565 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2023, 10:53:48 PM »
As for me I would provide evidence for my suspicions and I would not have made a social media video.  Then everyone has different standards when it comes to the McCann case.

She called so many police forces before going online and nobody was taking her serious. Even if she is not Madeleine this is very unprofessional.
She then posted in UK True Crime facebook group with all evidence she has and her post was taken down by Facebook because someone reported it as fake.
What is she is really Madeleine? Even if she is not what if real Madeleine did this and was treated the same.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2023, 11:03:18 PM »
In such a sensitive case I think they should fly to Poland. DNA test can be faked.
How much money they have already spent? A little trip to Poland is nothing compared to millions of pounds.

Investigating Madeleine's case in Portugal led to accusations of "police jollies" from a certain class in society.  Perhaps the same individuals who have made a career moaning about every farthing of the money spent on Madeleine's case.

Why on earth do you suppose there is a requirement of go to Portugal in this day and age.  What do you think is wrong with the Polish police.

The New Zealand police had utterly no compunction in carrying out precisely that exercise to eliminate suspicion that a little girl not even her parents could differentiate from her was not Madeleine .  Times have changed since them and technology with them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2023, 11:41:17 PM »
She called so many police forces before going online and nobody was taking her serious. Even if she is not Madeleine this is very unprofessional.
She then posted in UK True Crime facebook group with all evidence she has and her post was taken down by Facebook because someone reported it as fake.
What is she is really Madeleine? Even if she is not what if real Madeleine did this and was treated the same.

There are few things in this life I would enjoy more than to learn that Madeleine McCann has been reunited with her family.

I am long enough in the tooth to recognise the extreme naivety of taking everything at face value particularly information published from a single individual posting on an internet source.

To answer your "what if" I recommend you do an internet search even on this forum as well as many, many others and you will get a flavour of exactly what happened when relatively plausible and possible sightings occurred.

Snip
Portuguese police 'ignored Madeleine McCann leads'
Portuguese police have ignored hundreds of potential new leads in the Madeleine McCann case because of their belief that she is already dead, it has been claimed.

By Fiona Govan in Lisbon
7:30AM GMT 12 Feb 2010

Details of possible sightings from across Europe have been forwarded to Portuguese investigators by local forces but no effort has been made to follow them up.

Kate and Gerry McCann, both 41, learnt of the existence of the dossier of new information, including tips offs, license plate numbers and even photographs of children who could be their daughter, during a court hearing in Lisbon that ended Wednesday.

"They were shocked at what was in it and, even worse, what little had been done to follow any of it up,” said Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCann family.

"Kate and Gerry have consistently known that potential fresh information was not being properly followed up, if at all.”

The potential new leads date from July 2008 when the case was officially shelved by Portuguese police after they failed to find any evidence of the missing girl.

The confidential dossier contains hundreds of statements that could prove useful in solving the mystery of Madeleine’s disappearance from an Algarve holiday apartment on May 3, 2007.

The McCanns’ legal team became aware of the file during court proceedings as part of a libel trial brought by the couple against the former detective, Goncalo Amaral, who led the initial investigation.

The McCanns’ Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte, accused current Algarve police chief Ricardo Paiva of deliberately ignoring the leads because they did not fit in with the theory that Madeleine’s parents were involved in her disappearance.

Last month he appeared in court as a witness in support of former colleague Mr Amaral, who has written a book alleging that the girl died in the holiday apartment and her parents fabricated a tale of abduction after hiding her body.

"Every piece of information (in the dossier of potential new leads) was treated the same way - Ricardo Paiva writes on it 'this is not relevant to the investigation',” Mrs Duarte said from her office in the Portuguese capital on Thursday.

“He believed and to this day still believes that Madeleine is dead. I asked him: ‘How can you find a person when you are not looking for them?’”.

She said some of the leads seemed credible, including a cluster of sightings by independent eye witnesses in northern Italy, and had been forwarded by police forces in the UK, Spain, France and Italy but ignored by their Portuguese counterparts.

Copies of the files would now be passed to the McCanns to be followed up by private investigators hired to search for their daughter.

"But I am angry because it is the Portuguese investigative police who should be doing this job,” Mrs Duarte, added.

"They have the power and capability to do it. It is they who should be doing it not and not my clients."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/7215353/Portuguese-police-ignored-Madeleine-McCann-leads.html

One can only hope police procedures have advanced since then and proper procedures are followed to identify this young lady.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2023, 11:41:33 PM »
She looks nothing like Madeleine McCann, apart from that her story is very convincing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2023, 11:59:17 PM »
She looks nothing like Madeleine McCann, apart from that her story is very convincing.

I'm not really good at identifying people in photographs so won't go there (that's Sadie's field).  I cannot see the coloboma.  I think the shape of the face is wrong.  I think she is a young looking 21 year old and I think the nose is similar to Madeleine's as a child but not as refined as Kate's; which I would have expected as she is older now.

I think it is highly probable she and her siblings if she were Madeleine would have a familial resemblance.

But we don't have to bother with any of that when it can be resolved with a DNA test.

There is definitely a story here somewhere.  I think all it takes is hitting on the right one.

Offline sadie

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2023, 02:14:35 AM »
The police do not require to fly to Poland.

A DNA sample can be taken in Poland and the result passed to Scotland Yard.  All much quicker and possibly even cheaper than the cost of a stamp.

If there is any chance that this girl is Madeleine, I would prefer that she comes to London and has her blood taken here , also DNa testing with a bonafide trusted set up.

Things strangely get changed with this case and the risk is too great to allow possible interference IMO

Offline Myster

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2023, 06:24:03 AM »
Can anyone else not see the alleged colombona this young lady claims to have?  I just can't and the artful arrangement of her fringe in video mode doesn't really allow a clear view.

I think she looks younger than her 21 years.  But that is not unusual, I was still being asked for ID in pubs till I was well into my twenties.

I am mystified why it would be assumed that Kate and Gerry are responsible for DNA testing.  Madeleine McCann's is an active police investigation, which SY are treating as a missing person case. The police have the safeguards and the resources to check this out as part of their remit.  The family does not and until the police make a move on it, I think it has to be handled as a Tik-Tok adventure of which I believe this is only the latest of a few others.

No reason why a DNA test cannot be arranged for such an enterprising young lady.  She has managed to use the internet to address an audience of thousands across the world with ease.  Madeleine's DNA is on the files released in Portugal in 2008.  So how difficult can it be?
There are facial and iris colour similarities but the eye defect is less pronounced and in a slightly different position.  Unless it has faded and migrated over the years...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2023, 06:53:31 AM »
Neither Kate nor Gerry have her powerful chin...that's very Slavic..so it's a no from me

Offline Rossb

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2023, 08:49:04 AM »

Apparently she did and investigators or police dismissed it. What background information does she have to claim to be Madeleine? She has then gained a lot of followers by doing this online. I'm not saying she doesn't think who she may be but what is the backstory? Also she said she reached out to the hospital, they don't work there. She could easily find the website did she do that? Also one more point. Madeleine obviously could only speak English. If taken the people would have to make her learn a new language and keep away from schools for a long period of time. A young girl at school who speaks no polish and only English. So many holes here. Unfortunately it's not her.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2023, 08:54:01 AM »
Putting this sort of thing on tik took will make her an overnite celebrity and drive traffic to her page..I'm a big fan of tik tok

587 thousand followers

Online Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2023, 09:12:26 AM »

Well now, obviously someone has got to look into this.  I am just not sure who.  But probably best done in Poland.  There isn't much point in approaching her family, although that wouldn't necessarily make them liars.

Kate and Gerry have to stay out of this for the moment.  They can't do anything without DNA anyway.  But I am not buying it for now.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2023, 09:24:25 AM »
How many women claimed to be Princess Anastasia over the years?  They were all lying or mistaken.  This girl is just a modern day would-be Anastasia.  If she believes what she is spouting then I feel sorry for her.  If she has actually been abused then I hope she receives counselling and justice.  If she's made the whole thing up for attention then shame on her, she should still seek therapy.  She is not Madeleine though, and the whole thing is very unseemly IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2023, 10:41:36 AM »
Can anyone else not see the alleged colombona this young lady claims to have?  I just can't and the artful arrangement of her fringe in video mode doesn't really allow a clear view.

I think she looks younger than her 21 years.  But that is not unusual, I was still being asked for ID in pubs till I was well into my twenties.

I am mystified why it would be assumed that Kate and Gerry are responsible for DNA testing.  Madeleine McCann's is an active police investigation, which SY are treating as a missing person case. The police have the safeguards and the resources to check this out as part of their remit.  The family does not and until the police make a move on it, I think it has to be handled as a Tik-Tok adventure of which I believe this is only the latest of a few others.

No reason why a DNA test cannot be arranged for such an enterprising young lady.  She has managed to use the internet to address an audience of thousands across the world with ease.  Madeleine's DNA is on the files released in Portugal in 2008.  So how difficult can it be?

You are able to see the mark in her eye better on this - https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Is-Julia-Faustyna-Madeleine-McCann

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2023, 10:56:30 AM »

Why on earth is anyone giving credence to this nonsense?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2023, 10:57:23 AM »
There are facial and iris colour similarities but the eye defect is less pronounced and in a slightly different position.  Unless it has faded and migrated over the years...

She looks remarkably well, considering she was murdered by a paedophile.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.