Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414929 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #375 on: December 01, 2013, 12:56:03 AM »
Phantom Shutter Opener does not rule out the possible direct relevance of Smithman,
it is possible to have both people in one scenario IMO.

Offline Apostate

« Reply #376 on: December 01, 2013, 08:45:10 AM »
Didn't Redwood say a man had contacted them and said he might be 9.15 man?

What's puzzling is why it took him several years to do this.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #377 on: December 01, 2013, 09:35:23 AM »
LOL - it's not me trying to spread a myth.     You are the one who decided that 'all sorts of trafficking' meant only one sort of trafficking  - and it was you who decided that he meant drugs trafficking.   He clearly did not say that.     

It's not my words that you are disputing - it's Amarals own words from his own book!

Yes Anne,  everybody knows that child trafficking is absolutely rife in da Luz,
it's obvious by the vast amount of children that are snatched from their beds in that region every night.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #378 on: December 01, 2013, 10:05:12 AM »
it's obvious by the vast amount of children that are snatched from their beds in that region every night.

It has become increasingly pathetic how the mccanns supporters  and the mccanns themselves, seek to put blame onto others for their own failings as parents.

Offline Benice

« Reply #379 on: December 01, 2013, 10:07:20 AM »

So why do you think Amaral ordered the following actions? 

Quote from his book.

The Spanish customs service has been asked to increase vigilance at the two ports maintaining links with Morocco,Tarifa and Algeciras. The Algarvian coast, very popular with sailing enthusiasts, is bordered by a large number of marinas.   Pleasure boats from every province berth here. Situated 120 nautical miles from the African continent, between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, it is the most accessible coast for entering the continent of Europe. It attracts many yachtsmen, who appreciate the beauty of its beaches and its inlets, but it also attracts all sorts of traffickers.-

Make contact with the marinas and the maritime police; we must have access to video recordings as well as the registers of boats entering and leaving in the last few days.

- I am going to contact them and make sure they have started the sea searches.

Unquote:

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #380 on: December 01, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »

So why do you think Amaral ordered the following actions? 

Quote from his book

The Spanish customs service has been asked to increase vigilance at the two ports maintaining links with Morocco,Tarifa and Algeciras. The Algarvian coast, very popular with sailing enthusiasts, is bordered by a large number of marinas.   Pleasure boats from every province berth here. Situated 120 nautical miles from the African continent, between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, it is the most accessible coast for entering the continent of Europe. It attracts many yachtsmen, who appreciate the beauty of its beaches and its inlets, but it also attracts all sorts of traffickers.-

Make contact with the marinas and the maritime police; we must have access to video recordings as well as the registers of boats entering and leaving in the last few days.

- I am going to contact them and make sure they have started the sea searches.

Unquote:

Because a child was claimed to have been abducted,  border checks (road, rail, air & sea) would be sensible practice in that event I'd imagine.

But does that mean child trafficking was common?  I've seen no evidence to that effect.

Offline Benice

« Reply #381 on: December 01, 2013, 10:49:58 AM »
Because a child was claimed to have been abducted,  border checks (road, rail, air & sea) would be sensible practice in that event I'd imagine.

But does that mean child trafficking was common?  I've seen no evidence to that effect.

No-one has claimed that child trafficking was ''common'' in Portugal.   

Amaral claims ''all sorts of trafficking' takes place along the coast.   As he makes that comment in the part of his book where he is describing the measures he took in light of that particular knowledge, why would anyone conclude that he was was excluding the possibility of human trafficking on this occasion?     As it was a little girl who had disappeared that would make no sense.   

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #382 on: December 01, 2013, 11:04:51 AM »
LOL - it's not me trying to spread a myth.     You are the one who decided that 'all sorts of trafficking' meant only one sort of trafficking  - and it was you who decided that he meant drugs trafficking.   He clearly did not say that.     

It's not my words that you are disputing - it's Amarals own words from his own book! 
You're spreading a myth, Benice, GA never spoke of human traffic and your insisting in interpreting "all kinds of" as "human" shows you're incapable to provide a link to the contrary. The Atlantic isn't the Mediterranean.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #383 on: December 01, 2013, 11:06:45 AM »
No-one has claimed that child trafficking was ''common'' in Portugal.   

Amaral claims ''all sorts of trafficking' takes place along the coast.   As he makes that comment in the part of his book where he is describing the measures he took in light of that particular knowledge, why would anyone conclude that he was was excluding the possibility of human trafficking on this occasion?     As it was a little girl who had disappeared that would make no sense.   

Is their much demand for dead children in the human trafficking world?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #384 on: December 01, 2013, 11:10:38 AM »
I bet Madeleine, the only child abducted from bed in Europe in the first decade of the XXIth, will keep that record up to the end of it.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #385 on: December 01, 2013, 11:21:23 AM »
Is their much demand for dead children in the human trafficking world?
There's some demand of organs and of babies for adoption (the last known traffic (Bulgaria) has been quickly dismantled). There's demand of young women and men from poorer countries for prostitution, usually from eastern countries.
For technical and security reasons this traffic doesn't operate by boat.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #386 on: December 01, 2013, 02:44:00 PM »
I provided a theory only of the first few events, a sequence of actions by two seperate people,  with exact location and plausible reason for each action identified, and how the actions of each person triggers the actions of the other. Its only the beginning, and does not alone explain the disappearance, but at least it is  specific in details. No point in repeating the theory further, but hopefully at least it got people to consider whether or not the window autolocks, and whether the statements say it was locked or not. So adios for now Mr PSO.

Offline Benice

« Reply #387 on: December 01, 2013, 04:09:38 PM »

You're spreading a myth, Benice, GA never spoke of human traffic and your insisting in interpreting "all kinds of" as "human" shows you're incapable to provide a link to the contrary. The Atlantic isn't the Mediterranean.

He never spoke of drugs trafficking  either Anne - that was your interpretation.        Maybe you should provide a link to prove that your claim that 'All sorts of trafficking'  specifically EXCLUDES human trafficking and that Amaral is actually only referring to ''all sorts of drugs.''

In his book he is describing the actions he ordered to be taken.  He did so in the certain knowledge that  ''all sorts of trafficking '' took place along the Algarve coast.      It is reasonable to assume that he took those measures because there was a possibility there was a plan to forcibly remove a child from one country to another by sea.   What other reasons could he have had for adopting those measures?

And why would he even bother to bring up the subject of 'trafficking' at all in his book when talking about Madeleine's disappearance, if he believed 'trafficking' had no bearing on the case and was irrelevant.

That makes no sense.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #388 on: December 01, 2013, 04:27:06 PM »
I provided a theory only of the first few events, a sequence of actions by two seperate people,  with exact location and plausible reason for each action identified, and how the actions of each person triggers the actions of the other. Its only the beginning, and does not alone explain the disappearance, but at least it is  specific in details. No point in repeating the theory further, but hopefully at least it got people to consider whether or not the window autolocks, and whether the statements say it was locked or not. So adios for now Mr PSO.

The shutters have nothing to do with her disappearance. That was only to promote the abduction theory. Let's all check the shutters and contaminate the crime scene before the police arrive. Kate telling Dianne Webster about the shutters. Funny I thought Gerry had already checked them before Dianne did after arriving only minutes later but that's another discrepancy as he was out running and searching for Madeleine with the rest of the men going in different directions. Only later the shutters were found to be a good alibi for the Smithman sighting. Can't be in two places at once deception.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Rogerandout

• Upholder of Verifiable Scientific Truth
« Reply #389 on: December 01, 2013, 05:43:26 PM »
What a terrible thing to say. No one wants the child to be dead for gods sake, but sadly the odds are not good for her returning alive. It isnt always about the McCanns or blaming them its about a CHILD....

Hardly kneejerk negativism as its been 7 years and the longer she is away the less likely sadly she will turn up alive...although I can assure you I pray for her all the time and her safe return.

I happen to believe that she is probably dead, but I nevertry like some do to use the high probability of her death to prove any point.
I