Author Topic: Why did Amaral and PJ suspect the McCanns and Murat as being somehow involved?  (Read 170561 times)

AnneGuedes

Have you read Amaral, Cristovćo, Joćo Pereira, Carvalho's (etc) books?
What that woman says cannot be taken for granted after all the lies they ordered their relatives and friends to divulge by the media.
To be honest, I don't think they "ordered". The relatives and friends believed the jemmied shutters etc. story and innocently spread those spectacular untruths, so unexpected that the media published them without carefully waiting for objective information.

Offline Luz

you wouldn't be a bitter , twisted Portuguese by any chance, embarrassed by the fact that your own police force is having to allow a foreign police force to take over the investigation because, according to the uk papers, the investigation was botched.

Your police force is good at condemning and killing innocent people, especially if they are foreigners.

And yes I am Portuguese and I would be ashamed to have a press like yours.

Offline Mr Gray

Your police force is good at condemning and killing innocent people, especially if they are foreigners.

And yes I am Portuguese and I would be ashamed to have a press like yours.

I think your police force and your press are a disgrace.

AnneGuedes

WRONG AGAIN.

Once and for all:

1. His book was released by the Supreme Court in Lisbon and the McCann ordered to restore all the books their stupid lawyer had in her custody - they failed for almost 9 months (this is criminal, they were lucky none of the defendants took measures against them);

Strange lawyer for sure ! Were these books returned only in May 2012 ?

Rachel Granada

Mrs. Healy/McCann just felt it was a nuisance. Quite annoyed in fact...

And whose word do we have for that?

Oh, the convicted liar Amaral....

Offline Mr Gray

After almost 3 years of reading the old documents, coming up with 38 suspects from the originally implied 195 leads,...Knowing we all that all the people in the files have been investigated, with the exception of the Tapas9, because they fled away, it's really worth 5,3 million quid...

Any police force in the world would be ashamed to make the statements the SY is making - they would look nicer if they shut up and did something relevant.

it was you who began the criticism of polic3e forces.

Offline Albertini

Do you understand nothing. SY are waiting for permission to start their investigation in portugal

Lorks a mussy! You really have no idea do you.

Do you really think SY are waiting to "swoop" on suspects right now but its Portugal holding them back?

Ok, keep taking the tablets dear.

They have made clear they do not have suspects. They have "persons of interest", they corrected the Guardian when they said suspects.

Offline Mr Gray

Lorks a mussy! You really have no idea do you.

Do you really think SY are waiting to "swoop" on suspects right now but its Portugal holding them back?

Ok, keep taking the tablets dear.

They have made clear they do not have suspects. They have "persons of interest", they corrected the Guardian when they said suspects.

I have to be blunt...you really are stupid. I said SY are waiting to start their investigation..nothing more, nothing less. Never mentioned "swooping" or anything else in my post. If you wish to comment on my posts please read them first and stick to the facts if you are able.

Offline Albertini

I have to be blunt...you really are stupid. I said SY are waiting to start their investigation..nothing more, nothing less. Never mentioned "swooping" or anything else in my post. If you wish to comment on my posts please read them first and stick to the facts if you are able.

Lol! From the man who is always lagging behind in the debates, stuck permanently in the slow lane, who has from one thread to another, shown he's not capable of reading, understanding nor indeed independent thought! It's like trying to have a conversation with a wall! 

No you just don't get it, do you. I MENTIONED "swooping", not you, me! This whole exchange started with me stating that the Yard don't appear to have found an abductor in two and a bit years, to such an extent that they corrected a national newspaper for using the word "suspect" instead of persons of interest.

Your reply centred around waiting for the investigation to start in Portugal. What difference does that make? Why haven't they issued EAW's for the people in Portugal if they were genuine suspects? What about the others, the 12 Uk nationals they mentioned or indeed the others in Europe? Why do they need Portugal to allow them to investigate in their jurisdiction to bring in the "persons of interest" who aren't actually in Portugal? 

The point is that if there were genuine and real suspects they would have been arrested before now, before they had chance to flee after being alerted by the Yard's statement.

Leading on from that, if they were genuinely suspected of being involved do you not think the Yard would not have announced their intentions if they thought these were people who had Madeleine?

Do you not think the Yard would feel that they would flee, or worse still, dispose of the child, if they really thought they had someone who had her?

Think, man, use your noggin!

Offline Jazzy

You've certainly forgotten that the Mccanns were declared innocent of any wrongdoing both by Scotland Yard and the Portugese Attorney General.

Offline Albertini

You've certainly forgotten that the Mccanns were declared innocent of any wrongdoing both by Scotland Yard and the Portugese Attorney General.

I haven't because they weren't.

But you think that, if you want!

It revolves again around "failing to demonstrate innocence" which you appear incapable of understanding.

Offline Albertini

Edited:

Can you give me the exact passage form the Ag report which says they are "innocent"?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 11:16:34 AM by Albertini »

Offline Jazzy

You need to demonstrate your innocence in Portugal? There was me thinking the police and the Attorney General had to demonstrate your guilt.

Offline Albertini

You need to demonstrate your innocence in Portugal? There was me thinking the police and the Attorney General had to demonstrate your guilt.

Can you give me the exact passage form the Ag report which says they are "innocent"?

Offline Albertini

Do type like your secretary?

Pardon, i don't understand?

To confirm, i'm waiting for you to give me the exact part of the AG report which says they are "innocent".

Please note as you said the report stated the McCann's were innocent i would you like you to provide the quote specifically with the word "innocence" in it.

I'll wait here for you to come back to me.