Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1238442 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #14415 on: October 22, 2021, 05:43:48 PM »

Wolters is sure of concrete evidence he doesn't have.

I think you are... Iike a lot of sceptics... In denial

Offline barrier

« Reply #14416 on: October 22, 2021, 06:38:59 PM »

Won't be long now...................
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #14417 on: October 22, 2021, 07:39:21 PM »
Like Moses.

Offline barrier

« Reply #14418 on: October 24, 2021, 09:14:56 AM »
100% convinced but need a mock to test their evidence, really ?

Madeleine McCann cops' plan mock trial to test evidence against suspect Christian Brueckner

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-plan-mock-25284742?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14419 on: October 24, 2021, 09:19:13 AM »
100% convinced but need a mock to test their evidence, really ?

Madeleine McCann cops' plan mock trial to test evidence against suspect Christian Brueckner

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-plan-mock-25284742?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar
Seems reasonable.  They are 100% convinced but would it stand up in a court of law?  Such rehearsals are not uncommon, Stephen Avery's defence staged one in one of their (unsuccessful) attempts to get his verdict overturned.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14420 on: October 24, 2021, 10:03:41 AM »
More confirmation that the evidence exists and progress is being made

Offline barrier

« Reply #14421 on: October 24, 2021, 10:13:38 AM »
More confirmation that the evidence exists and progress is being made

Because you read it in some rag!!!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14422 on: October 24, 2021, 10:29:43 AM »
LOL.. I wonder how long you and others will stay in denial for.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14423 on: October 24, 2021, 10:33:41 AM »
When Wolters says that based on the evidence he has.. He's 100% certain of CBs guilt... Then it's highly significant

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14424 on: October 24, 2021, 10:42:11 AM »
When Wolters says that based on the evidence he has.. He's 100% certain of CBs guilt... Then it's highly significant

No, it's just libel.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #14425 on: October 24, 2021, 11:27:29 AM »

You know Prosecutors aren't always correct? This is a "Justice" forum after all. Due legal process and habeas corpus are basic tenets of justice. Not the proclamations of Prosecutors!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14426 on: October 24, 2021, 11:31:41 AM »
No, it's just libel.

Not if he has the evidence

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14427 on: October 24, 2021, 11:37:29 AM »
You know Prosecutors aren't always correct? This is a "Justice" forum after all. Due legal process and habeas corpus are basic tenets of justice. Not the proclamations of Prosecutors!!

The forum is selective on who it supports re justice... If Wolters has the evidence he claims then I think it's reasonable to suggest CB may well be guilty

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14428 on: October 24, 2021, 11:44:53 AM »
You were the one who read it in some rag and brought it here for our consideration.  How about simply ignoring everything in the media, that way you can persist with your belief that the McCanns dunnit.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #14429 on: October 24, 2021, 12:55:11 PM »
You were the one who read it in some rag and brought it here for our consideration.  How about simply ignoring everything in the media, that way you can persist with your belief that the McCanns dunnit.

You've been challenged before on this and proved a failure, live up to it again and show where I've said or indicated the McCann's what dunnit, what ever the dunnit is ?