Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25189 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »
Yes to the former. Would you prefer it to go on indefinitely?

As for the Portuguese/Germans, they can please themselves.

Your answer doesn't surprise me for a moment.  At least you are honest about it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2021, 06:11:36 PM »
Yes to the former. Would you prefer it to go on indefinitely?

As for the Portuguese/Germans, they can please themselves.

The cold case into the likely murder of Claudia Lawrence is £1.5 million, OG cold case into the disappearance of Madeleine circa £12 million, hmmm.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2021, 06:54:07 PM »
The cold case into the likely murder of Claudia Lawrence is £1.5 million, OG cold case into the disappearance of Madeleine circa £12 million, hmmm.

Claudia Lawrences case was investigated in Britain.  Madeleine's in Portugal.   The Police in Claudia's investigation hit a brick wall,  but they investigate when new evidence arises,  they are searching ponds now aren't they?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2021, 06:57:57 PM »
Claudia Lawrences case was investigated in Britain.  Madeleine's in Portugal.   The Police in Claudia's investigation hit a brick wall,  but they investigate when new evidence arises,  they are searching ponds now aren't they?
I expect there are people complaining about that as well.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2021, 07:06:16 PM »
Do you think we should pull the plug on Madeleine McCann's investigation - and ask the Portuguese and Germans to do likewise.

That's not an answer.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2021, 07:09:14 PM »

Where are OG investigating ? why do they need money ? allegedly the BKA have it under control with CB doing time.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2021, 07:22:26 PM »
Where are OG investigating ? why do they need money ? allegedly the BKA have it under control with CB doing time.

Why don't you ask them?    I doubt very much if the Government dished out money that was not needed,

Offline jassi

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2021, 07:24:10 PM »
Why don't you ask them?    I doubt very much if the Government dished out money that was not needed,

Don't you believe it - they waste money right left and centre.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2021, 07:26:17 PM »
Don't you believe it - they waste money right left and centre.

Do they?   The money given to OG is in the news,  do you think they would brazenly hand out money that they knew would be published in the news?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2021, 08:52:30 PM »
Do they?   The money given to OG is in the news,  do you think they would brazenly hand out money that they knew would be published in the news?

Alleged dodgy contracts during the current pandemic were also in the news, but it didn't stop the brazen deals, imo.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2021, 10:18:48 PM »
That's not an answer.

You may not like it but it is an answer.  I have absolutely no idea why there are those who want an active investigation to be abandoned before all the evidence has been evaluated.  But there it is.  The Germans say they are on the brink of solving Madeleine's over fourteen year old case and you are carping on about the money paying for for the British investigation.  So strange.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2021, 10:54:39 PM »
You may not like it but it is an answer.  I have absolutely no idea why there are those who want an active investigation to be abandoned before all the evidence has been evaluated.  But there it is.  The Germans say they are on the brink of solving Madeleine's over fourteen year old case and you are carping on about the money paying for for the British investigation.  So strange.

It's a response, but it's difficult to see how it answers my question imo. Which was;

I wonder how many investigations by British police forces involve British citizens who were victims of a crime in another country?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2021, 11:18:53 PM »
It's a response, but it's difficult to see how it answers my question imo. Which was;

I wonder how many investigations by British police forces involve British citizens who were victims of a crime in another country?

Wonder away, that is your privilege - but in what context is your wonderment: there is such a thing as operational confidentiality and there again there is a hated child out there who fills a section of society with resentment against her because people are actually looking for her.

What I do know with absolute certainty is that currently the Germans have a prime suspect under investigation and that there are mean spirited individuals who resent that with a vengeance while resenting British money being spent on an active police case involving a British citizen.

There have been various internet campaigns supposedly advocating "Justice for Maddie".

The Germans are attempting to do just that and strange to say it is those who have demanded "JUSTICE" the loudest who are internet mouthing off yet again with loud objections to paying for it!

You really, really could not make it up 😁

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2021, 12:51:40 AM »
Wonder away, that is your privilege - but in what context is your wonderment: there is such a thing as operational confidentiality and there again there is a hated child out there who fills a section of society with resentment against her because people are actually looking for her.

What I do know with absolute certainty is that currently the Germans have a prime suspect under investigation and that there are mean spirited individuals who resent that with a vengeance while resenting British money being spent on an active police case involving a British citizen.

There have been various internet campaigns supposedly advocating "Justice for Maddie".

The Germans are attempting to do just that and strange to say it is those who have demanded "JUSTICE" the loudest who are internet mouthing off yet again with loud objections to paying for it!

When a crime is committed against a British citizen in another country the British police can't just decide to  investigate that crime; it's out of their jurisdiction.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2021, 02:30:29 AM »

imo justice for Madeleine McCann means finding out the truth about what happened to her. Since we don't that truth it is grossly unfair imo to describe "a hated child" just because many people, with valid reasons, question the abduction scenario and point out flaws in the OG remit. Does Colin Sutton, for example, view Madeleine as "a hated child"? I very much doubt it!