Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25644 times)

Offline barrier

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2021, 06:02:00 AM »
imo justice for Madeleine McCann means finding out the truth about what happened to her. Since we don't that truth it is grossly unfair imo to describe "a hated child" just because many people, with valid reasons, question the abduction scenario and point out flaws in the OG remit. Does Colin Sutton, for example, view Madeleine as "a hated child"? I very much doubt it!
Quite the opposite I'd surmise.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2021, 07:17:33 AM »
When a crime is committed against a British citizen in another country the British police can't just decide to  investigate that crime; it's out of their jurisdiction.

You don't say!!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2021, 07:44:56 AM »
Quite the opposite I'd surmise.

After more than fourteen long years an investigative opportunity is being followed which might give answers to what happened to Madeleine.

Sceptics now, like Amaral at the time and now, renege on anything but the made up version of events Amaral concocted.

The German investigation which is in danger of finding out what actually happened is now on his ridiculous agenda.

Wake up and smell the coffee people!!!
This is the guy who set up and promoted a false image of the German Prime suspect with a rasta hairdo in a ridiculous effort to derail the German investigation.  Which he is obviously seriously worried about.

There are indeed loads of "patsies" in this case who almost all without exception subscribe what this man - who has reiterated that Brueckner was not interviewed in 2007 because he wasn't in - has to say.

Following evidence to find out the true story of what happened to Madeleine as the Germans are doing is the only way to get Justice for Madeleine.
Those who called that slogan loudest hate with a vengeance the mere thought that the Germans might actually be successful in achieving just that.  As I said - you couldn't make it up.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 07:48:19 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2021, 07:55:32 AM »
After more than fourteen long years an investigative opportunity is being followed which might give answers to what happened to Madeleine.

Sceptics now, like Amaral at the time and now, renege on anything but the made up version of events Amaral concocted.

The German investigation which is in danger of finding out what actually happened is now on his ridiculous agenda.

Wake up and smell the coffee people!!!
This is the guy who set up and promoted a false image of the German Prime suspect with a rasta hairdo in a ridiculous effort to derail the German investigation.  Which he is obviously seriously worried about.

There are indeed loads of "patsies" in this case who almost all without exception subscribe what this man - who has reiterated that Brueckner was not interviewed in 2007 because he wasn't in - has to say.

Following evidence to find out the true story of what happened to Madeleine as the Germans are doing is the only way to get Justice for Madeleine.
Those who called that slogan loudest hate with a vengeance the mere thought that the Germans might actually be successful in achieving just that.  As I said - you couldn't make it up.

But what makes you so sure they are any nearer the truth than Amaral was? A phone ping in PDL, a car registration change and his previous? They’ve been talking about this for over a year and still nothing concrete.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2021, 08:00:19 AM »
But what makes you so sure they are any nearer the truth than Amaral was? A phone ping in PDL, a car registration change and his previous? They’ve been talking about this for over a year and still nothing concrete.
So you don’t accept that the Grrmans have evidence that they haven’t shared with the general public?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2021, 08:51:52 AM »
So you don’t accept that the Grrmans have evidence that they haven’t shared with the general public?

They might have. I very much doubt they have enough evidence to secure a conviction otherwise he’d have been charged already IMO.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2021, 09:09:08 AM »
imo justice for Madeleine McCann means finding out the truth about what happened to her. Since we don't that truth it is grossly unfair imo to describe "a hated child" just because many people, with valid reasons, question the abduction scenario and point out flaws in the OG remit. Does Colin Sutton, for example, view Madeleine as "a hated child"? I very much doubt it!

Suggesting that people hate a three year old child is utterly bizarre, beyond belief and beyond the pale imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2021, 09:25:34 AM »
Suggesting that people hate a three year old child is utterly bizarre, beyond belief and beyond the pale imo.

How else would you describe the many and varied campaigns designed only to thwart every move Madeleine's parents have made over fourteen+ years to find her.

It is not possible to slur her parents and family and circumvent every initiative they take on her behalf while still maintaining a stance of concern for Madeleine.

Her parents have spent fourteen+ years campaigning for her while others have spent the the same span of time trying to circumvent them.
I think you are defending the indefensible when you are in denial of how that impinges on Madeleine herself.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2021, 10:16:46 AM »
How else would you describe the many and varied campaigns designed only to thwart every move Madeleine's parents have made over fourteen+ years to find her.

It is not possible to slur her parents and family and circumvent every initiative they take on her behalf while still maintaining a stance of concern for Madeleine.

Her parents have spent fourteen+ years campaigning for her while others have spent the the same span of time trying to circumvent them.
I think you are defending the indefensible when you are in denial of how that impinges on Madeleine herself.

Hatred is a very strong emotion and I very much doubt that anyone has ever felt extreme dislike or disgust towards Madeleine McCann. There may be some who have reacted to her parents with such feelings, but it's quite a mental leap to suggest that extends to feeling the same about their innocent child.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2021, 10:21:20 AM »

I seriously doubt that many have any concern for Madeleine as she is long gone from this world.

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2021, 11:43:03 AM »
Hatred is a very strong emotion and I very much doubt that anyone has ever felt extreme dislike or disgust towards Madeleine McCann. There may be some who have reacted to her parents with such feelings, but it's quite a mental leap to suggest that extends to feeling the same about their innocent child.

So what do you suggest it is to resist with every sinew of one's being every single positive initiative for the purpose of finding out what happened to her and perhaps bringing her back home.

Those negative actions were and are taken:  there must be a reason for deliberately disadvantaging this little girl as she was then and young woman many hope she lived to become.

What is it, you who have leapt to tell us what it is not.

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2021, 11:54:59 AM »
So what do you suggest it is to resist with every sinew of one's being every single positive initiative for the purpose of finding out what happened to her and perhaps bringing her back home.

Those negative actions were and are taken:  there must be a reason for deliberately disadvantaging this little girl as she was then and young woman many hope she lived to become.

Perhaps your opinion that the PJ were resisting finding the truth isn’t correct, imo. You linked to the Archiving Dispatches to make a point. These dispatches detail the volume of work going into finding Madeleine or at least finding the truth of what happened to her?

Doesn’t ignoring Smithman for years indicate that certain people weren’t actually exploring every lead? Smithman has never come forward. OG recognise him as crucially important yet to this day the Find Madeleine website features him differently in Portugal and the UK? Hiow does this help identify a crucial lead?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2021, 11:58:42 AM »

There aren't protesters outside The Yard every day, demanding the end of investigations.

If there were I'd probably join them.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2021, 12:11:25 PM »
There aren't protesters outside The Yard every day, demanding the end of investigations.

If there were I'd probably join them.

😁 well if the irrelevance you have become doesn't bother you 😁 it sure don't bother me.

« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2021, 12:16:32 PM »
  😁 well if the irrelevance you have become doesn't bother you 😁 it sure don't bother me.

Does ignoring Smithman for so long bother you when you desperately want to find the truth of what happened?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:19:37 PM by Brietta »