Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25551 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2021, 12:25:06 PM »
So what do you suggest it is to resist with every sinew of one's being every single positive initiative for the purpose of finding out what happened to her and perhaps bringing her back home.

Those negative actions were and are taken:  there must be a reason for deliberately disadvantaging this little girl as she was then and young woman many hope she lived to become.

What is it, you who have leapt to tell us what it is not.

For you, everything the parents said and did was aimed at finding out what happened to their daughter and, hopefully, finding her. What you appear unable to grasp is that others don't agree with your opinion. They believe that the parents were motivated by aims other than those they claimed they had.

You are convinced you're right, but you can't prove it and therefore your views are just one of a variety of opinions about the parent's motives.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2021, 12:31:40 PM »
For you, everything the parents said and did was aimed at finding out what happened to their daughter and, hopefully, finding her. What you appear unable to grasp is that others don't agree with your opinion. They believe that the parents were motivated by aims other than those they claimed they had.

You are convinced you're right, but you can't prove it and therefore your views are just one of a variety of opinions about the parent's motives.

This is Libel.  Or Slander, depending on what such comments amount to Legally.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2021, 01:10:03 PM »
This is Libel.  Or Slander, depending on what such comments amount to Legally.

It’s not libel (or slander) to point out that factually not everyone shares Brietta’s views about the McCann parents.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2021, 01:19:51 PM »
There aren't protesters outside The Yard every day, demanding the end of investigations.

If there were I'd probably join them.
What a sheep - why don't you start the protest if this is such a hugely important issue for you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2021, 01:37:19 PM »
What a sheep - why don't you start the protest if this is such a hugely important issue for you?

Because I'm far too busy campaigning to free Christian Brueckner.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2021, 01:46:27 PM »

Jesus Christ.  God preserve me.  But no doubt He will.

You are only tolerated on this Forum because you are such a duckhead and provide the occasional puke.

Offline barrier

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2021, 01:55:25 PM »

You are only tolerated on this Forum because you are such a duckhead and provide the occasional puke.
Or you have ideas above your station and can't actually ban anyone.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2021, 02:01:42 PM »
Or you have ideas above your station and can't actually ban anyone.

While you have ideas well below your station.  Which is a bit sad for you.

Offline barrier

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2021, 04:58:21 PM »
While you have ideas well below your station.  Which is a bit sad for you.
There again I don't wear my heart on my sleeve.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2021, 05:40:23 PM »
Please direct me to your campaign page.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2021, 06:05:35 PM »
There again I don't wear my heart on my sleeve.

Why should I not?  I like people in general.  And have no reason to think otherwise.

The one thing that has really upset me is that so many people are actively looking for something that is ill done.  And I don't understand this.  I honestly didn't see this coming.  I don't even know what this means.

In my house everyone is innocent, unless it can be proven otherwise.  And I have had a few of those.

Me?  Not so much.  I am an arsehole of the best kind because I am always right when shit comes to bust.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2021, 06:34:05 PM »
We mostly operate on the dark web or via standard post.

So just message me your name address & bank details, (plus the last 3 digits on the back of the card) & we'll send you your Brueckner Fan Club membership pack. (Just don't show it to anyone else or you might get in trouble).
You have zero chance of success then but still I’m curious…
Anyhoo, the name’s Alfred R Jones (I live with my elderly uncle and he pays for everything), 14 Macadamia Crescent, Swansea,  SA14 4FU bank number 037454162 sort code 00-69-69  last 3 digits won’t get you very far without my other card details but they’re 167 since you asked.  Look forward to receiving my pack soon.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2021, 08:57:09 PM »

Oh you are very much mistaken that I am in the slightest doubt that there are those who propagate the most heinous accusations and slurs aimed at the McCanns.

I see it day and daily.

My views are not aimed at causing harm.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 02:29:31 PM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2021, 12:49:31 AM »
Oh you are very much mistaken that I am in the slightest doubt that there are those who propagate the most heinous accusations and slurs aimed at the McCanns.

I see it day and daily.

My views are not aimed at causing harm.

I have no power to harm anyone, you are exaggerating.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 02:29:50 PM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2021, 01:55:19 AM »
I have no power to harm anyone, you are exaggerating.

What about yourself.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....