Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25550 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2021, 11:33:01 PM »
Simple. The BKA has not shared their evidence.

Apart from with Heriberto it seems!!!

"Graphic material, eyewitnesses, phone calls ..."

Offline misty

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2021, 11:57:49 PM »
Apart from with Heriberto it seems!!!

"Graphic material, eyewitnesses, phone calls ..."

I believe they also have his bank records.

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2021, 01:57:04 AM »
I believe they also have his bank records.

Was it true that the McCann's were less forthcoming with theirs?

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2021, 08:46:59 PM »
CB entered to get something of value, like money, mobiles, laptops ...
And found something of great value for a paedo, unfortunately.

You want us to believe that out of all the thousands of dwellings in PDL that CB just stumbled upon one that was unsecured?  And then instead of taking items for monetary gain he took a small sleeping female child to satisfy his perversions?  I'm not buying it.  The person(s) who abudcted MM were completely offay with the T9 MO and took full advantage.  There's no evidence whatsover that CB had such knowledge whether first, second, third or any hand.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2021, 09:05:59 PM »
You want us to believe that out of all the thousands of dwellings in PDL that CB just stumbled upon one that was unsecured?  And then instead of taking items for monetary gain he took a small sleeping female child to satisfy his perversions?  I'm not buying it.  The person(s) who abudcted MM were completely offay with the T9 MO and took full advantage.  There's no evidence whatsover that CB had such knowledge whether first, second, third or any hand.
au fait, dear, au fait.  Offay is not a word.  Au fait is from the French.  I have told you this before but you ignored my correction, preferring to continue using a non-word.  How odd!  IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2021, 09:11:43 PM »

Perish the thought a paedophile should even consider stealing a little girl either with malice aforethought or opportunistically.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2021, 09:12:11 PM »

As I recall it was reported CB had friends amongst the OC workers.. He may well have known the children were being left alone. Films depicting child abuse are very valuable on the dark web

« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2021, 11:59:42 PM »
http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077870/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%2027

Is that a rebuttal?

Summary of Verifiable Facts

The Portuguese police asked for the transactions regarding Gerry McCann's credit cards for the period between 1st April 2007 and 30th September 2007. The Home Office asked for clarification of the basis upon which they made the request. There's no reply to that in the files. The basis for the request made by the PJ, was on a false/mistaken claim by a witness.
    The Portuguese police didn't ask for the McCann's bank statements. They asked for information about the McCann's background, and they received that information.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2021, 02:54:58 AM »
As I recall it was reported CB had friends amongst the OC workers.. He may well have known the children were being left alone. Films depicting child abuse are very valuable on the dark web

According to an anonymous source.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2021, 07:21:29 AM »
Is that a rebuttal?

Summary of Verifiable Facts

The Portuguese police asked for the transactions regarding Gerry McCann's credit cards for the period between 1st April 2007 and 30th September 2007. The Home Office asked for clarification of the basis upon which they made the request. There's no reply to that in the files. The basis for the request made by the PJ, was on a false/mistaken claim by a witness.
    The Portuguese police didn't ask for the McCann's bank statements. They asked for information about the McCann's background, and they received that information.

Yes it is, please feel free to dispute the accuracy of the rebuttal.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2021, 07:25:55 AM »

I recall no reports of CB having friends working at the OC.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2021, 07:34:37 AM »
Yes it is, please feel free to dispute the accuracy of the rebuttal.

Because the Home Office did refuse to hand over the requested information unless a number of conditions were met. That might be a legal requirement but nevertheless they didn't hand over the requested information.

It would be interesting to see what conditions the German government set on allowing CB's bank statements to be released to the Police there.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2021, 08:38:05 AM »
I recall no reports of CB having friends working at the OC.
I seem to recall Monteiro being mentioned