Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25644 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2021, 09:00:22 AM »
You don't know what evidence Wolters has do you?

What has that got to do with it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2021, 09:04:53 AM »

I found it quite bizarre the Amaral came up with the dreadlocks.   Why?   Plus why say his van was covered in stickers?  Very strange.

I think it strange and suspicious.

Quite an obvious attempt not just to criticises the German investigation but to derail it entirely.

I would say these are the pronouncements and the actions of a man who just does not want the German investigation to fail but any chance whatsoever of finding out what happened to Madeleine.

Given the influence he has already exerted on his own behalf over the years I think his recent actions require to be questioned.
Maybe his forthcoming book will shed some light on his motives.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #182 on: September 05, 2021, 09:05:55 AM »
What has that got to do with it?

It has EVERYTHING to do with it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Myster

« Reply #183 on: September 05, 2021, 09:07:08 AM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #184 on: September 05, 2021, 11:43:03 AM »

Neither do you - although it does seem to be nothing but a ping hearsay an media stories.

Looks like the end result will be as what was predicted by most -  well over a year ago.

Offline Lace

« Reply #185 on: September 05, 2021, 12:02:57 PM »
Neither do you - although it does seem to be nothing but a ping hearsay an media stories.

Looks like the end result will be as what was predicted by most -  well over a year ago.

I have never claimed to know.   Neither have I said there is no evidence that CB knew someone in the OC.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #186 on: September 05, 2021, 12:03:18 PM »

Nothing.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2021, 12:18:53 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #188 on: September 05, 2021, 12:22:49 PM »
Correct.  You know nothing.

I know Wolters can't prove either abduction, Brueckners involvement in it, or that he murdered Maddie.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #189 on: September 05, 2021, 12:25:15 PM »
I know Wolters can't prove either abduction, Brueckners involvement in it, or that he murdered Maddie.
Well done, have a biscuit.  Not being able to prove something and having no evidence at all are two different things.  Amaral couldn't prove murder by the parents, so therefore he had nothing, is that your view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #190 on: September 05, 2021, 12:27:31 PM »
Well done, have a biscuit.  Not being able to prove something and having no evidence at all are two different things.  Amaral couldn't prove murder by the parents, so therefore he had nothing, is that your view?

Technically, yes, he had nothing that will stand up in court, much the same as Wolters.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #191 on: September 05, 2021, 12:39:09 PM »
Technically, yes, he had nothing that will stand up in court, much the same as Wolters.
So your suspicions regarding the McCanns are based on nothing then. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #192 on: September 05, 2021, 12:48:33 PM »
So your suspicions regarding the McCanns are based on nothing then.

Well yes, they must be presumed innocent, so yes there's no evidence of their guilt, same as Brueckner.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #193 on: September 05, 2021, 01:01:16 PM »
Well yes, they must be presumed innocent, so yes there's no evidence of their guilt, same as Brueckner.
But you KNOW they murdered Madeleine so what the hell is that all about then?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #194 on: September 05, 2021, 01:10:58 PM »
But you KNOW they murdered Madeleine so what the hell is that all about then?

Don't ask.  Nothing Spammy ever says will be relevant.