Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25551 times)

Offline barrier

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #210 on: September 24, 2021, 09:30:17 AM »
No-one has proved "abduction" either. Your point is just opinion, but you're welcome to express it in my book.

Hope you don't intend to go to print, mind its a gift thats keeps giving.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #211 on: September 24, 2021, 09:38:47 AM »
No-one has proved "abduction" either. Your point is just opinion, but you're welcome to express it in my book.

I think... Based on the evidence.. Abduction can be proved.. That is the Germans have proof of abduction

Offline barrier

« Reply #212 on: September 24, 2021, 09:43:57 AM »
I think... Based on the evidence.. Abduction can be proved.. That is the Germans have proof of abduction

According to you they also have proof of murder yet can't obviously pin it on the tail of the donkey, concrete ! yeh right. We've had concrete laid at work and are driving on it, far superior to german stuff.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #213 on: September 24, 2021, 09:49:04 AM »
According to you they also have proof of murder yet can't obviously pin it on the tail of the donkey, concrete ! yeh right. We've had concrete laid at work and are driving on it, far superior to german stuff.

Proof beyond reasonable doubt of murder... Yes
But not such proof of who the murderer is

Offline barrier

« Reply #214 on: September 24, 2021, 11:46:15 AM »
Proof beyond reasonable doubt of murder... Yes
But not such proof of who the murderer is

Very difficult without a body, unless Wolters cites the dog's, that would raise your hackles and blood pressure.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #215 on: September 24, 2021, 11:57:55 AM »
Very difficult without a body, unless Wolters cites the dog's, that would raise your hackles and blood pressure.
If wolters has the evidence i and others think he has....and what he has alluded to...he doesnt need a body

Offline barrier

« Reply #216 on: September 24, 2021, 12:01:15 PM »
If wolters has the evidence i and others think he has....and what he has alluded to...he doesnt need a body

I could post a picture of say Saddam Hussein after being hung, (which I believe was available), it doesn't mean I did it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2021, 12:15:06 PM »
I could post a picture of say Saddam Hussein after being hung, (which I believe was available), it doesn't mean I did it.

it would be very strong evidence he was hung. the evidence I and others believe wolters has proves death but not who did it

Offline barrier

« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2021, 12:35:56 PM »
it would be very strong evidence he was hung. the evidence I and others believe wolters has proves death but not who did it

To be honest the death has never been in doubt, imo , despite the official line of OG.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #219 on: September 26, 2021, 10:22:04 AM »

If the BKA has evidence of death why has the MET secured further HO funding, to the tune of some 350k, to continue the missing person investigation?

Do you think the parents are being kept in the dark about this evidence/MM's death?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #220 on: September 26, 2021, 10:25:37 AM »
If the BKA has evidence of death why has the MET secured further HO funding, to the tune of some 350k, to continue the missing person investigation?

Do you think the parents are being kept in the dark about this evidence/MM's death?

Just so that they can say they've still got a dog in the race, even if it's limping along - IMO.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #221 on: September 26, 2021, 11:51:47 AM »

The Met has conceded that Madeleine may well be dead so I don't see what your point is about the funding.  Do you think it would only be granted if they assured the Home Office that they believed Madeleine was definitely alive?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #222 on: September 26, 2021, 02:15:05 PM »

There may well be a lot we don't know about.  The parents silence and Kate returning to work may mean they have been told more details

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #223 on: September 26, 2021, 05:06:57 PM »
There may well be a lot we don't know about.  The parents silence and Kate returning to work may mean they have been told more details

I think Kate was working in 2017.

Tonight former GP and now medical worker Kate, 49, and eminent heart doctor Gerry, 48
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3474396/kate-and-gerry-mccann-attend-prayer-service-with-friends-and-family-at-local-parish-as-others-in-portugal-offer-their-thoughts/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #224 on: September 27, 2021, 03:30:48 PM »
Quite how you've connected KM returning to work  and the couple's silence with  perhaps  them knowing more details  I  don't know  because  certainly  bad news wouldn't  bring those two things about .