Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25653 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #240 on: September 28, 2021, 11:43:08 AM »
Wolters has never said his suspect took Madeleine from inside 5a.

Wolters was asked if he had any evidence CB had been in 5a.... He declined to comment

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #241 on: September 28, 2021, 11:52:49 AM »
Wolters has never said his suspect took Madeleine from inside 5a.
And from this you deduce Brueckner merely photographed a corpse of a little girl he stumbled upon and didn't bother to report it?  Sure that sounds verrrrry plausible and logical.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #242 on: September 28, 2021, 01:32:38 PM »
Wolters was asked if he had any evidence CB had been in 5a.... He declined to comment
He's stated no forensics, ergo not in 5a.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #243 on: September 28, 2021, 02:57:21 PM »
He's stated no forensics, ergo not in 5a.

I think it's a given that Wolters has something that will shock/surprise everyone

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #244 on: September 28, 2021, 06:06:17 PM »
I think it's a given that Wolters has something that will shock/surprise everyone
Time he  was sharing it with the PJ then don't you think,after all it's their case ?Oh but he's said he's working closely with them and OG so it's not looking  like  they're  that eager to get to ,as you said yesterday,  " closure" for the McCanns ? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #245 on: September 28, 2021, 06:11:39 PM »
Time he  was sharing it with the PJ then don't you think,after all it's their case ?Oh but he's said he's working closely with them and OG so it's not looking  like  they're  that eager to get to ,as you said yesterday,  " closure" for the McCanns ?

He hasn't said he's working closely with the PJ and I think he holds them in contempt and wouldnt share anything with them.... The McCanns may already have closure... We don't know.... But I think it's certain the Germans know exactly what happened to her

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #246 on: September 28, 2021, 07:37:14 PM »
He hasn't said he's working closely with the PJ and I think he holds them in contempt and wouldnt share anything with them.... The McCanns may already have closure... We don't know.... But I think it's certain the Germans know exactly what happened to her
My mistake it was Cressida Dick who said  it
Sourced from The Belfast Times

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame Cressiday Dick said the force is working “really, really closely” with the German authorities, but did not expect them to share all of their evidence.

She said: 'We're continuing to work very closely with our colleagues in the BKA (Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office) in Germany, as you know, and the PJ (Policia Judiciaria) in Portugal

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2021, 07:48:27 PM »
My mistake it was Cressida Dick who said  it

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame Cressiday Dick said the force is working “really, really closely” with the German authorities, but did not expect them to share all of their evidence.

She said: 'We're continuing to work very closely with our colleagues in the BKA (Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office) in Germany, as you know, and the PJ (Policia Judiciaria) in Portugal

That's SY saying they are working closely with the PJ... Not Wolters
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:50:37 PM by Davel »

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2021, 08:38:23 PM »
That's SY saying they are working closely with the PJ... Not Wolters
The second paragraph clearly says  .....She said: 'We're continuing to work very closely with our colleagues in the BKA (Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office) in Germany, as you know" etc

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2021, 09:55:11 PM »
The second paragraph clearly says  .....She said: 'We're continuing to work very closely with our colleagues in the BKA (Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office) in Germany, as you know" etc

This is what you posted..

I'm afraid you are mistaken.. Wolters has never said he's working closely with the, PJ

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2021, 03:10:56 PM »
This is what you posted..

I'm afraid you are mistaken.. Wolters has never said he's working closely with the, PJ
You seem to have missed this post in which I corrected my saying it was Wolters .

MY MISTAKE IT WAS CRESSIDA DICK  who said it .

Offline Brietta

« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2021, 05:29:59 PM »
You seem to have missed this post in which I corrected my saying it was Wolters .

Sorry - I'm not quite getting this.

If you had already recognised your error and corrected it ~ why did you repeat it again?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #252 on: September 29, 2021, 08:11:43 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 08:14:04 PM by Snowgirl »

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #253 on: September 29, 2021, 08:23:45 PM »
You seem to have missed this post below in which I corrected my saying it was Wolters .

This is what I had  said earlier

You have added the final line  here as if it was in my post ! !
But I had already corrected my mistake  saying it was Wolters when in fact it was Cressida Dick .

[quote author=Davel link=topic=12194.msg667063#msg667063 date=

[/quote]
 That final line is your work .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #254 on: September 29, 2021, 08:24:59 PM »
Yawn.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly