Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25549 times)

Offline Snowgirl

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2021, 08:27:29 PM »
Yawn.
Still as rude as ever ? I won't be quoted as saying something  Davel put into ( added) a post of mine .

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2021, 08:46:31 PM »
This is what I had  said earlier

You have added the final line  here as if it was in my post ! !
But I had already corrected my mistake  saying it was Wolters when in fact it was Cressida Dick .

[quote author=Davel link=topic=12194.msg667063#msg667063 date=
Time he  was sharing it with the PJ then don't you think,after all it's their case ?Oh but he's said he's working closely with them and OG so it's not looking  like  they're  that eager to get to ,as you said yesterday,  " closure" for the McCanns ?

I'm afraid you are mistaken.. Wolters has never said he's working closely with the, PJ

That final line is your work .

The point is you thought Wolters was working closely with the PJ...he isnt and he hasnt shared his evidence with SY or the PJ,,....so its something we dont know about

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2021, 09:17:52 PM »
Still as rude as ever ? I won't be quoted as saying something  Davel put into ( added) a post of mine .
Your argument isn’t making much sense IMO, what point are you trying to refute or make?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2021, 10:58:36 PM »
The point is you thought Wolters was working closely with the PJ...he isnt and he hasnt shared his evidence with SY or the PJ,,....so its something we dont know about

If any evidence exists, which I very much doubt, it would have originated from BKA not HCW.  We haven't heard from BKA since June 2020. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2021, 11:27:56 PM »
If any evidence exists, which I very much doubt, it would have originated from BKA not HCW.  We haven't heard from BKA since June 2020.

Of course the evidence exists... And I've said many times Wolters is the spokesman.. He is speaking for the whole team

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #260 on: October 23, 2021, 07:32:06 AM »
Of course the evidence exists... And I've said many times Wolters is the spokesman.. He is speaking for the whole team

Weak circumstantial evidence exists. There's still nothing concrete in the public domain.... How long do you give Wolters before you concede he hasn't got enough evidence?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #261 on: October 23, 2021, 09:19:43 AM »
Weak circumstantial evidence exists. There's still nothing concrete in the public domain.... How long do you give Wolters before you concede he hasn't got enough evidence?

As long as it takes... As long as its clear there is progress.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #262 on: October 23, 2021, 09:29:16 AM »
Wolter explained that the team has sufficient evidence to charge Brueckner but are hoping to “strengthen their position” before doing so. Brueckner is a convicted pedophile.

Wolter, who is in charge of the case, told the Mirror “It is now possible that we could charge. We have that evidence now.

“But it’s not just about charging him – we want to charge him with the best body of evidence possible. When we still have questions, it would be nonsense to charge rather than wait for the answers that could strengthen our position. That’s why we said we’ll investigate as long as there are leads or information for us to pursue.”

Wolter clarified that they have not recovered McCann’s body, cannot prove that she has died, and have no forensic evidence that connects Brueckner to her suspected murder. But the investigators have very strong circumstantial evidence:

“I personally think a conclusion will be reached next year. We have no body and no DNA but we have other evidence. Based on the evidence we have, it leads to no other conclusion.”

A source close to the family told The Sun Online that “Police don’t tell us what’s going on, we’re in the dark because it‘s an ongoing investigation. But if it is him, and there’s no direct and conclusive evidence he may never say a word. He’s not saying a word now. He’s locked up for other crimes, so at least he’s in the best place – in jail.”
  https://greekreporter.com/2021/10/12/madeleine-mccan-suspect/

Amazing that there is an expectation that confidential information in an active police investigation should be in the public domain.

Madeleine's family don't know what the evidence is ~ so why should you??? but I think they are getting on with things aware that few criminals would be prosecuted if they were privy to the police action being taken to build a case against them.

Anyway, now that the PJ seem to be in the loop after their meetings with the German investigators concerning crimes committed in Portugal, there is a fair chance it shouldn't be too long before we know all about it!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #263 on: October 23, 2021, 10:03:34 AM »
As long as it takes... As long as its clear there is progress.

There doesn't appear to have been any progress in months!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2021, 10:14:20 AM »
There doesn't appear to have been any progress in months!

There has.. Wolters says hee now has enough evidence to charge

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #265 on: October 23, 2021, 10:18:23 AM »
There has.. Wolters says hee now has enough evidence to charge

Give it a few weeks he'll be claiming there's enough to secure a conviction, and that them magic beans he planted are beginning to sprout.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #266 on: October 23, 2021, 10:30:33 AM »
Wolter explained that the team has sufficient evidence to charge Brueckner but are hoping to “strengthen their position” before doing so. Brueckner is a convicted pedophile.

Wolter, who is in charge of the case, told the Mirror “It is now possible that we could charge. We have that evidence now.

“But it’s not just about charging him – we want to charge him with the best body of evidence possible. When we still have questions, it would be nonsense to charge rather than wait for the answers that could strengthen our position. That’s why we said we’ll investigate as long as there are leads or information for us to pursue.”

Wolter clarified that they have not recovered McCann’s body, cannot prove that she has died, and have no forensic evidence that connects Brueckner to her suspected murder. But the investigators have very strong circumstantial evidence:

“I personally think a conclusion will be reached next year. We have no body and no DNA but we have other evidence. Based on the evidence we have, it leads to no other conclusion.”

A source close to the family told The Sun Online that “Police don’t tell us what’s going on, we’re in the dark because it‘s an ongoing investigation. But if it is him, and there’s no direct and conclusive evidence he may never say a word. He’s not saying a word now. He’s locked up for other crimes, so at least he’s in the best place – in jail.”
  https://greekreporter.com/2021/10/12/madeleine-mccan-suspect/

Amazing that there is an expectation that confidential information in an active police investigation should be in the public domain.

Madeleine's family don't know what the evidence is ~ so why should you??? but I think they are getting on with things aware that few criminals would be prosecuted if they were privy to the police action being taken to build a case against them.

Anyway, now that the PJ seem to be in the loop after their meetings with the German investigators concerning crimes committed in Portugal, there is a fair chance it shouldn't be too long before we know all about it!

snip/

I don't think there is such an expectation. People are simply pointing out that the evidence is unknown, so those who are convinced the Germans have sufficient evidence are just believing what they are being told rather than on what they know is true (imo).
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #267 on: October 23, 2021, 11:03:53 AM »
snip/

I don't think there is such an expectation. People are simply pointing out that the evidence is unknown, so those who are convinced the Germans have sufficient evidence are just believing what they are being told rather than on what they know is true (imo).

It's a matter of what is most likely... And I think it's most likely that what Wolters is saying is true. I think you doubt him because what he says proves almost everything you believe is wrong

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #268 on: October 23, 2021, 11:17:44 AM »
It's a matter of what is most likely... And I think it's most likely that what Wolters is saying is true. I think you doubt him because what he says proves almost everything you believe is wrong

Believe what you want, but you can't support it with facts because Wolters has given you none.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #269 on: October 23, 2021, 11:33:55 AM »
Does a statement from a senior detective get any more definitive than this?
Can anyone find one similar, made with such conviction (no pun intended) in an active unsolved case?