Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25551 times)

Offline Uncle Jr

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #300 on: October 23, 2021, 04:43:02 PM »
Have you got anything from BKA?
Well I'm still waiting for this epoch defining evidence, the weight and gravity of which is going to cause me to fall off my chair, or indeed all of our collective chairs, that Fulscher promised a year ago.
That's a long time to be sat on a chair, lockdown or not.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #301 on: October 23, 2021, 04:52:56 PM »
It's not "their" problem, it's "our" problem.  You may not view the man as any threat to you (and why would you?) but would you be OK with him going to live next door to your sister, your mother, your imaginary daughter?  But anyway, we're getting off the subject.  The police think he killed Suzy Lamplugh and have said so publicly, the tragedy is he will probably never face justice for it and could be out soon raping and murdering again (though I doubt it).

Yes. I'd be quite happy for him to run a local womens community support group, because he has served his sentence & apologised.
I mean, sure, maybe he is a danger to women & might go murdering some more, but they should have thought about that 30 years ago during sentencing.
As it is, they considered his crimes weren't serious enough to warrant life without parole, it would be totally unfair to go adding extra years now.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2021, 05:07:06 PM »

See, I'm in favour of mandatory whole life sentences for ALL murderers myself.
But I'm also in favour of the justice system having egg on its face when they let murderers walk free & they reoffend.
The more often it happens the better imo, because that will inevitably increase support for mandatory life minimums, which are an all round fairer form of punishment for the crime imo.

Ask the relatives of most murder victims, they probably would'nt want to see their loved ones killer out enjoying life ever again.

So yes, free John Canaan, let him murder more women, then let the sentencing body explain what it was about the rapist & murderer that gave them the impression he'd ever change.

Offline jassi

« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2021, 05:20:25 PM »
Well I'm still waiting for this epoch defining evidence, the weight and gravity of which is going to cause me to fall off my chair, or indeed all of our collective chairs, that Fulscher promised a year ago.
That's a long time to be sat on a chair, lockdown or not.

Maybe he won't, or can't respond until he knows what his client is being charged with.

Would you offer any sort of defence  until you knew just what you were being accused of ?

Meanwhile we all wait for some sort of formal accusation/charge from the prosecution.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 05:22:26 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2021, 06:38:43 PM »
Maybe he won't, or can't respond until he knows what his client is being charged with.

Would you offer any sort of defence  until you knew just what you were being accused of ?

Meanwhile we all wait for some sort of formal accusation/charge from the prosecution.

Obviously the only dissent to Wolter's handling of the case emanates from Brueckner, Amaral and his sceptic supporters.  If there was any lawful basis for it I think Fulcher would be in there raising Hell instead of being conspicuous by his absence.
So if Wolters is playing his cards close to his chest and taking his time about it he is doing it well within the law.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #305 on: October 23, 2021, 06:46:02 PM »
See, I'm in favour of mandatory whole life sentences for ALL murderers myself.
But I'm also in favour of the justice system having egg on its face when they let murderers walk free & they reoffend.
The more often it happens the better imo, because that will inevitably increase support for mandatory life minimums, which are an all round fairer form of punishment for the crime imo.

Ask the relatives of most murder victims, they probably would'nt want to see their loved ones killer out enjoying life ever again.

So yes, free John Canaan, let him murder more women, then let the sentencing body explain what it was about the rapist & murderer that gave them the impression he'd ever change.
He can only be released if he is no longer considered a danger to the public, women in particular.  It’s also one good reason for continuing the investigation into Suzy’s and other women’s disappearances because new evidence may come to light which will help keep him banged up for life, which IMO is exactly what the Germans are hoping to achieve with Bruckner.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2021, 06:59:29 PM »
He can only be released if he is no longer considered a danger to the public, women in particular.  It’s also one good reason for continuing the investigation into Suzy’s and other women’s disappearances because new evidence may come to light which will help keep him banged up for life, which IMO is exactly what the Germans are hoping to achieve with Bruckner.

Brueckner isn't a murderer though, only a rapist, which isn't half as bad as being a murderer. And I don't believe he killed Suzy Lamplugh.
I believe she's still alive.
What evidence is there that she's dead?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #307 on: October 23, 2021, 07:19:06 PM »
Brueckner isn't a murderer though, only a rapist, which isn't half as bad as being a murderer. And I don't believe he killed Suzy Lamplugh.
I believe she's still alive.
What evidence is there that she's dead?
No you don’t believe she is still alive, please don’t be silly if you want a proper discussion.  I know you are capable of it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2021, 07:30:53 PM »
No you don’t believe she is still alive, please don’t be silly if you want a proper discussion.  I know you are capable of it.

Well, there isn't any evidence she's dead, other than that she's missing.

So it's easy to see why John Canaan can't be charged with murdering her, since there's no evidence she was actually murdered.

Maybe she left for a new life in South Africa with Mr Kuiper.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #309 on: October 23, 2021, 07:47:07 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: GERMAN AND PORTUGUESE COPS MEET TO SWAP EVIDENCE ON PRIME SUSPECT WHO ‘WANTED TO CATCH SOMETHING SMALL’ IN MADELEINE MCCANN CASE
By
Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor)
-
21 Oct, 2021

GERMAN detectives have been holding high level meetings with their Portuguese counterparts over missing Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner.

A team of police from Portugal’s Policia Judiciaria (PJ) have flown to Germany to help in the ongoing investigation, it can be revealed.

The aim is to exchange information and strengthen the investigation against Brueckner, 44, in Germany, where he is in prison for the rape of a pensioner, 72.

It is understood that all the evidence the PJ department in the Algarve have on Brueckner will be transferred to Braunschweig, where the probe is being coordinated.

“The officers are not big shots but just minor officers,” an Olive Press source from Faro, revealed. “Apparently it’s nothing important at this stage and no field work has been scheduled yet.”

But he continued: “This is a way to compile and cross-reference all the information they have. It’s just for a few days.”

The Olive Press can reveal that the meetings at the BKA headquarters in Wiesbaden and Braunschweig come after a recent visit from German police to Lisbon and Porto.

Most of the files on the Maddie case are in Porto where the case has been ‘secretly coordinated’ for the last few years.

That is why a pair of BKA officers who have been probing the convicted paedophile in Germany spent two days in the north of Portugal, but they are expected to be returning to the Algarve over the coming weeks.

Meanwhile, a Portuguese daily newspaper has published excerpts from a sickening online chat between Brueckner and a fellow German paedophile.

“Brueckner’s Facebook chat proves that he had disturbing conversations about abducting and raping children,” reported Correio da Manha newspaper yesterday.

German police are convinced that Brueckner snatched and later killed Madeleine McCann, 3, while she was on holiday on the Algarve in 2007.

The online chats made in 2010 are already in the German files and are between Brueckner and a fellow German paedophile, who lives in another part of the country.

According to the newspaper, he promised his friend that when they meet he will have ‘new videos to show him’.

In one online conversation, which has previously been reported as being on Skype, he says he desires to have sex with ‘a little one’.

He adds that his greatest pleasure would be to ‘pick up something small and be able to use it for days’.

“I’m going to record a lot of films… I’m going to document exactly the way she’s going to be tortured,” he wrote sickeningly.

Another friend told German police that Brueckner told him he could ‘imagine myself killing a person faster than an animal’ and ‘I need dangerous situations’.

The revelations come after German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Mirror this month he was ‘100% sure’ Brueckner snatched Madeleine McCann from her holiday home in Portugal in May 2007.

An explosive new book on the case by Olive Press editor Jon Clarke has revealed Brueckner’s exact movements at the time in May 2007 – as well as his sordid past.

My Search for Madeleine determined that he was living between a number of beaches, the resort of Praia da Luz and an inland village called Foral. It is available on Amazon.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/10/21/exclusive-german-and-portuguese-cops-meet-to-swap-evidence-on-prime-suspect-who-wanted-to-catch-something-small-in-madeleine-mccann-case/amp/

With thanks to WS
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 07:54:01 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2021, 08:11:07 PM »
Well, there isn't any evidence she's dead, other than that she's missing.

So it's easy to see why John Canaan can't be charged with murdering her, since there's no evidence she was actually murdered.

Maybe she left for a new life in South Africa with Mr Kuiper.
There is a ton of evidence she is dead but I’m not going to derail this thread any further feeding the troll.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2021, 08:36:05 PM »
In one online conversation, which has previously been reported as being on Skype, he says he desires to have sex with ‘a little one’.

He adds that his greatest pleasure would be to ‘pick up something small and be able to use it for days’.

I’m going to record a lot of films… I’m going to document exactly the way she’s going to be tortured,” he wrote sickeningly.

Another friend told German police that Brueckner told him he could ‘imagine myself killing a person faster than an animal’ and ‘I need dangerous situations’.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/10/21/exclusive-german-and-portuguese-cops-meet-to-swap-evidence-on-prime-suspect-who-wanted-to-catch-something-small-in-madeleine-mccann-case/amp/

Notice all the future tense there.

This was in 2010, so by 2010 he'd neither had sex with a little one, picked one up & used it for days, documented torture or killed anyone, those were all things he wanted to do.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2021, 08:56:41 PM »

I’m going to record a lot of films… I’m going to document exactly the way she’s going to be tortured,” he wrote sickeningly.

Notice all the future tense there.

This was in 2010, so by 2010 he'd neither had sex with a little one, picked one up & used it for days, documented torture or killed anyone, those were all things he wanted to do.
Your logic is very poor.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2021, 09:14:35 PM »
Your logic is very poor.

Yes, you're right, because talking of things in future tense rather than past tense indicates you've already done those things.

Yes, that's logical isn't it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2021, 10:01:29 PM »
Yes, you're right, because talking of things in future tense rather than past tense indicates you've already done those things.

Yes, that's logical isn't it.
”I really fancy a Big Mac.  I’m going to have it with a side portion of fries.  I will eat it very slowly and I might even take a selfie of myself eating it”.  This clearly indicates I have never eaten a Big Mac before. 
Good logic.