Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25538 times)

Offline Lace

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #390 on: October 27, 2021, 09:43:24 AM »

In what exactly ? being there ? shock horror men/women who reside in Luz parish use mobile phone , not forgetting the mobiles sent OG on a wild goose chase.

Being there an hour or so before Madeleine disappeared.

You are entitled to your opinion.   IMO I think it very significant.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #391 on: October 27, 2021, 09:45:59 AM »

I remember getting my Phillips C12, with Old Macdonald ring tone, 10 different emojis & text limited to 60 characters.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #392 on: October 27, 2021, 09:47:26 AM »
Being there an hour or so before Madeleine disappeared.

You are entitled to your opinion.   IMO I think it very significant.

Yes, it's very significant that Brueckner was in Luz at the time he was living in Luz.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #393 on: October 27, 2021, 10:12:15 AM »
Mobile phones didn't need to be registered circa 2007.
Most of my early phones were unregistered.
Yes but you WERE a drug dealer.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #394 on: October 27, 2021, 10:15:54 AM »
Yes, it's very significant that Brueckner was in Luz at the time he was living in Luz.
It puts a known rapist/burglar/paedophile (who has an interest in young girls and has expressed a desire to kidnap, rape and murder one and who has claimed expertise in making such a victim disappear forever) in the same vicinity as a young girl who disappeared forever.  Of course you won't see the significance of that, but some people do. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #395 on: October 27, 2021, 10:26:15 AM »
It puts a known rapist/burglar/paedophile (who has an interest in young girls and has expressed a desire to kidnap, rape and murder one and who has claimed expertise in making such a victim disappear forever) in the same vicinity as a young girl who disappeared forever.  Of course you won't see the significance of that, but some people do.

Doesn't mean he did it.

Mark Rowley 2017: That has been one key line of enquiry. The reality is in any urban area, you cast your net wide and you find a whole range of offences and sex offenders who live nearby and those coincidences
need to be sifted out; what is a coincidence and what could be linked to the investigation we are
currently dealing with and just like we do in London we have been doing in Portugal so offences which
could be linked have to be looked at and either ruled in or ruled out and that’s the work we have been
doing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #396 on: October 27, 2021, 10:27:59 AM »

There's no record of him having any desire to abduct rape or murder a child prior to 2010.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #397 on: October 27, 2021, 10:31:38 AM »

If he lived miles away  in Spain or Northern Portugal, & his phone pinged in Luz on the night of May 3rd, you might have something.
But he lived in Luz, so there's nothing suspicious about him being there or using a phone really.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #398 on: October 27, 2021, 10:42:28 AM »
Yes but you WERE a drug dealer.

Only between about 2005 to 2010.
I had my first phone in about 1999.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #399 on: October 27, 2021, 11:09:19 AM »
If he lived miles away  in Spain or Northern Portugal, & his phone pinged in Luz on the night of May 3rd, you might have something.
But he lived in Luz, so there's nothing suspicious about him being there or using a phone really.

But where was the other party?  No one seems to know, burner or otherwise.  This alone would be interesting and I suspect that they have some idea.

You are perfectly capable of an informed discussion, much as it pains me to admit it.  So what are you trying to do here.  Is it something to do with inherent guilt?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #400 on: October 27, 2021, 11:14:47 AM »
There's no record of him having any desire to abduct rape or murder a child prior to 2010.
So you don't think it ever crossed his mind to do so until he verbally confirmed his wish to do so to a mate in 2010?  Hmm, ok then.  *%87

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #401 on: October 27, 2021, 11:15:43 AM »
Doesn't mean he did it.

Mark Rowley 2017: That has been one key line of enquiry. The reality is in any urban area, you cast your net wide and you find a whole range of offences and sex offenders who live nearby and those coincidences
need to be sifted out; what is a coincidence and what could be linked to the investigation we are
currently dealing with and just like we do in London we have been doing in Portugal so offences which
could be linked have to be looked at and either ruled in or ruled out and that’s the work we have been
doing.

In the same way that being the parents of a child and the last to see them alive doesn't mean they did it, I'm sure you'd agree.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #402 on: October 27, 2021, 11:17:36 AM »
It would be interesting to know how many times his phoned pinged in PdL in the days leading up to 3rd May. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #403 on: October 27, 2021, 11:18:44 AM »
Only between about 2005 to 2010.
I had my first phone in about 1999.
What made you turn to a life of crime?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #404 on: October 27, 2021, 11:38:05 AM »
What made you turn to a life of crime?

Well it's not really a life of crime, since I don't do it anymore.

But I happened to be friends with man who had a few grow houses producing large quantities of very high grade sh*t. 
I used to smoke the odd bit I'd buy from him, then one day I realised I could make a lot of money if I bought a much bigger bag from him & sold it off in smaller amounts.