Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25550 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #405 on: October 27, 2021, 11:43:30 AM »
Well it's not really a life of crime, since I don't do it anymore.

But I happened to be friends with man who had a few grow houses producing large quantities of very high grade sh*t. 
I used to smoke the odd bit I'd buy from him, then one day I realised I could make a lot of money if I bought a much bigger bag from him & sold it off in smaller amounts.

I bet he made more money than you did.

Offline Lace

« Reply #406 on: October 27, 2021, 11:45:41 AM »
If he lived miles away  in Spain or Northern Portugal, & his phone pinged in Luz on the night of May 3rd, you might have something.
But he lived in Luz, so there's nothing suspicious about him being there or using a phone really.

Apart from the fact it was by the Ocean Club and he is a Paedophile.   He is alleged to have admitted taking Madeleine.

Offline Lace

« Reply #407 on: October 27, 2021, 11:47:54 AM »
Instead of pointing the finger at the MccCann's and their phone calls,  maybe Amaral would have been better off checking the phone data the Portugal Police had gathered.   CB's phone number was on that list,  they could have looked into his history.  Then maybe they could have checked him out and his van,  things could have been sorted years ago.  There could have been DNA.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #408 on: October 27, 2021, 11:48:07 AM »
Friday at 9.00. Brückner allegedly had an accomplice in Maddie's abduction.
By ZAP -September 17th, 2020
The program "Friday at 9" announced that will reveal on Friday details about a nomad who lived not far from Praia da Luz, in the Algarve region, where the three-year-old girl was kidnapped.

According to the "Friday at 9" program, Christian Brueckner, the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, had an accomplice who helped him kidnap and murder that British girl who disappeared in Portugal in May 2007. "German detectives confirmed the suspicion that Christian Brueckner had an accomplice," host Sandra Felgueiras said in the pre-announcement.

The reports claim that the man lived in a van in the area of the Dam of Bravura, where the body of the girl was left, according to anonymous note found in Praia da Luz a year after the disappearance cited by Russia Today.

In the promotional video, the presenter shows photographs of Brueckner's ex-girlfriend to a witness who lived in the Algarve at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

The pre-announcement also includes excerpts from an interview with prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who claims to have sufficient evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead.

Recently, Friedrich Fuelscher, Christian Brueckner's lawyer, said he had revealing information about the case. "I can't tell you what it is, but it's a big deal. It certainly surprised me," Friedrich Fuelscher said in an interview with the Mirror newspaper,quoted by the Observer.

Asked if he would leave his client -- who has already been convicted of pedophilia -- to take care of his daughters, the lawyer replied no: "Maybe to take care of my dogs, yes, but because of his history, I wouldn't let him take care of my daughter."

Reopening of the process
British and German police launched a new public appeal on June 3 for information about a German man suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in Portugal in 2007.

The 43-year-old man, currently serving prison time in Germany, reportedly lived in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007, and police revealed that phone records put him in the Area of Praia da Luz on the day the English child disappeared.

Madeleine McCann disappeared on May 3, 2007, a few days before she was four years old, from the room where she slept with her two younger twin brothers in an apartment of a tourist village in Praia da Luz, Algarve.

Recently, the PJ searched the body of Madeleine McCann in three water wells located in rural areas of the municipality of Vila do Bispo, in the Algarve, but found no trace of the British girl.

https://zap.aeiou.pt/sexta-as-9-maddie-347270
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #409 on: October 27, 2021, 11:49:28 AM »
Apart from the fact it was by the Ocean Club and he is a Paedophile.   He is alleged to have admitted taking Madeleine.

Somewhere in the area, I believe, rather than a specific spot.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #410 on: October 27, 2021, 11:50:00 AM »
Well it's not really a life of crime, since I don't do it anymore.

But I happened to be friends with man who had a few grow houses producing large quantities of very high grade sh*t. 
I used to smoke the odd bit I'd buy from him, then one day I realised I could make a lot of money if I bought a much bigger bag from him & sold it off in smaller amounts.
So greed then - a desire to get rich peddling illicit, unregulated drugs to potheads, some of whom may have had their mental health compromised by the sh*t you sold them.  What made you stop?  Surely not a conscience?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #411 on: October 27, 2021, 11:50:20 AM »
I bet he made more money than you did.

Well yes obviously. He was supplying me.
The same way cash & carry make more money than the corner shop they sell to.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Lace

« Reply #412 on: October 27, 2021, 11:52:06 AM »
Somewhere in the area, I believe, rather than a specific spot.

Near the Ocean Club.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #413 on: October 27, 2021, 11:54:41 AM »
So greed then - a desire to get rich peddling illicit, unregulated drugs to potheads, some of whom may have had their mental health compromised by the sh*t you sold them.  What made you stop?  Surely not a conscience?

I was in a position where lots of people I knew wanted good weed, I knew a guy who grew good weed but didn't want the hassle of supplying the little people.
It would have been wrong of me to deny these people a good time.
I quit because I got a different job that meant I had no free time to drive around meeting the local stoners requirements.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #414 on: October 27, 2021, 11:54:50 AM »
Instead of pointing the finger at the MccCann's and their phone calls,  maybe Amaral would have been better off checking the phone data the Portugal Police had gathered.   CB's phone number was on that list,  they could have looked into his history.  Then maybe they could have checked him out and his van,  things could have been sorted years ago.  There could have been DNA.

I thought it was the British police that did all the  phone work, them being more technically advanced and all that.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #415 on: October 27, 2021, 11:55:30 AM »

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #416 on: October 27, 2021, 11:59:05 AM »
I thought it was the British police that did all the  phone work, them being more technically advanced and all that.
The Portuguese police actually did get off their arses to go and knock on Bruckner's door and when he wasn't it they decided he probably wasn't involved anyway and that was that, no follow up, no investigation, nothing.  Geniuses. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #417 on: October 27, 2021, 12:15:32 PM »

It also emerged that each member of the Tapas Nine were placed under surveillance after British communications experts arrived in the resort at the end of May. Mobile phone records, which leave a trail even when switched off, are believed to have been checked against statements made by guests and staff at the Ocean Club complex.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id33.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #418 on: October 27, 2021, 12:40:01 PM »
So would it be fair to say that any deficiencies with the phone  records would be down to UK police ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Brietta

« Reply #419 on: October 27, 2021, 12:52:21 PM »
So would it be fair to say that any deficiencies with the phone  records would be down to UK police ?

No it would not.

Telecommunication experts supplied the evidence;  which the investigators were supposed to investigate.  This they did exhaustively as far as innocent witnesses were concerned but it seems the inhabitants of the dark underbelly of criminality domicile in Luz did not merit the same diligence.