Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25644 times)

Offline Uncle Jr

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #420 on: October 27, 2021, 01:06:58 PM »
It would be interesting to know how many times his phoned pinged in PdL in the days leading up to 3rd May.
Probably all the time it was switched on. But for the German police to zero in on that one call means that they've exhausted all use out of the remaining data from that his number. It could be that one call is the only outlier.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #421 on: October 27, 2021, 01:12:11 PM »

It also emerged that each member of the Tapas Nine were placed under surveillance after British communications experts arrived in the resort at the end of May. Mobile phone records, which leave a trail even when switched off, are believed to have been checked against statements made by guests and staff at the Ocean Club complex.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id33.htm

Yeh, that's not true.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #422 on: October 27, 2021, 01:14:31 PM »
Yeh, that's not true.

Did I say it was?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #423 on: October 27, 2021, 01:18:21 PM »
Did I say it was?
You typed it, not me.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #424 on: October 27, 2021, 01:27:55 PM »
You typed it, not me.

Please at least try to be polite.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #425 on: October 27, 2021, 01:32:13 PM »
Please at least try to be polite.
Pointing out someone's wrong is also an offence?
What is this, round on the new member?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #426 on: October 27, 2021, 01:40:28 PM »
Pointing out someone's wrong is also an offence?
What is this, round on the new member?

You know very well that it was a statement made by someone else on another Site and not by Brietta herself.

Please don't try playing your games with me.  This is not the first time that you have done this.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #427 on: October 27, 2021, 01:48:06 PM »
You know very well that it was a statement made by someone else on another Site and not by Brietta herself.

Please don't try playing your games with me.  This is not the first time that you have done this.
Playing games? What are you going on about?
The statement, whether typed or copy / pasted is owned by the poster. So if it's posted then we assume that they think the statement is true. I point that out and I'm playing games?
Beibetter has the opportunity to redact or modify if he thinks he's made an error, but that's not what he did, he decided to disassociate himself from what he realised was wrong - that's fine - just admit it, move on and we all get along nicely.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #428 on: October 27, 2021, 01:50:42 PM »
Probably all the time it was switched on. But for the German police to zero in on that one call means that they've exhausted all use out of the remaining data from that his number. It could be that one call is the only outlier.
OK, let me re-phrase that.  It would be interesting to know how many incoming / outgoing calls were made from that phone which activated the mast in PdL in the days leading up to the disappearance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #429 on: October 27, 2021, 01:51:06 PM »
Instead of pointing the finger at the MccCann's and their phone calls,  maybe Amaral would have been better off checking the phone data the Portugal Police had gathered.   CB's phone number was on that list,  they could have looked into his history.  Then maybe they could have checked him out and his van,  things could have been sorted years ago.  There could have been DNA.

Well OG checked it but didn't flag him.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #430 on: October 27, 2021, 01:53:49 PM »
OK, let me re-phrase that.  It would be interesting to know how many incoming / outgoing calls were made from that phone which activated the mast in PdL in the days leading up to the disappearance.

Unlikely to have been harvested with no crime fitting an alleged abduction taking place.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #431 on: October 27, 2021, 01:55:55 PM »
Playing games? What are you going on about?
The statement, whether typed or copy / pasted is owned by the poster. So if it's posted then we assume that they think the statement is true. I point that out and I'm playing games?
Beibetter has the opportunity to redact or modify if he thinks he's made an error, but that's not what he did, he decided to disassociate himself from what he realised was wrong - that's fine - just admit it, move on and we all get along nicely.

You do not necessarily have to believe a Cite that you post.  Nor do you have a right to alter a Cite if it so suits you.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #432 on: October 27, 2021, 02:08:50 PM »
You do not necessarily have to believe a Cite that you post.  Nor do you have a right to alter a Cite if it so suits you.
If you know a cite is incorrect, then that could be misleading.
The reply 'Did I say it was?' infers that he knew it was incorrect, but posted it anyway.
If one of the sceptics did that there'd be hell on.

Anyway, we move on.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #433 on: October 27, 2021, 02:09:23 PM »
You typed it, not me.

Wrong.  I merely cut and pasted the information ~ but what I do find astonishing is your deflection to trivia from the data which was available to the Portuguese investigators in 2007 but which was obviously used inappropriately or not at all.

Amaral's 'confession' concerning Brueckner being allowed to slip through the net has raised far more than my eyebrows, it raises many more questions regarding the incompetence with which he coordinated Madeleine's case.

Maybe you should be giving issues like that some thought as opposed to fomenting disruption by posting irrelevant and meaningless provocation as you managed yesterday with my post as your focal point.

Please desist, as I for one find it incredibly tiresome 😁
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #434 on: October 27, 2021, 02:11:55 PM »
Apart from the fact it was by the Ocean Club and he is a Paedophile.   He is alleged to have admitted taking Madeleine.

Well someone told me that the McCanns said that they did it, so I'm sticking with it being them.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.