Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25550 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #435 on: October 27, 2021, 02:13:39 PM »
If you know a cite is incorrect, then that could be misleading.
The reply 'Did I say it was?' infers that he knew it was incorrect, but posted it anyway.
If one of the sceptics did that there'd be hell on.

Anyway, we move on.

Obey The Rules and we won't have a problem.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #436 on: October 27, 2021, 02:14:04 PM »

Well OG checked it but didn't flag him.

Scotland Yard were not privy to Brueckner's criminal record ~ the Germans did as did the Portuguese.  But the German investigators knew how to coordinate which seems to have been way beyond the skills available to the Portuguese coordinator supposed to be working on them in 2007.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #437 on: October 27, 2021, 02:16:09 PM »
Scotland Yard were not privy to Brueckner's criminal record ~ the Germans did as did the Portuguese.  But the German investigators knew how to coordinate which seems to have been way beyond the skills available to the Portuguese coordinator supposed to be working on them in 2007.

So £12 million doesn't get much of a look in,what's the point of OG then.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #438 on: October 27, 2021, 02:18:35 PM »

Please bear in mind what the thread topic is and try to post accordingly.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #439 on: October 27, 2021, 02:19:48 PM »
Well someone told me that the McCanns said that they did it, so I'm sticking with it being them.
Who was this, tell Uncle Jr.....not here though, in the basement, feds.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #440 on: October 27, 2021, 02:20:51 PM »

Unlikely to have been harvested with no crime fitting an alleged abduction taking place.
What??
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #441 on: October 27, 2021, 02:21:45 PM »

Just to make the Germans look efficient and competent.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #442 on: October 27, 2021, 02:24:09 PM »
Just to make the Germans look efficient and competent.
Which they are by the way. They've taken only 18 months really to get to the truth.

Offline jassi

« Reply #443 on: October 27, 2021, 02:25:56 PM »
Is this the truth that dare not speak it's name -  at least not on here?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #444 on: October 27, 2021, 02:30:15 PM »
Please bear in mind what the thread topic is and try to post accordingly.  Thank you

If only OG had helped they may have had it in the bag, whatever "it" is.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #445 on: October 27, 2021, 02:37:53 PM »
If only OG had helped they may have had it in the bag, whatever "it" is.

You think OG was set up to actually  further the investigation ? What a quaint  idea.

Or maybe not -

Offline barrier

« Reply #446 on: October 27, 2021, 02:39:13 PM »
You think OG was set up to actually  further the investigation ? What a quaint  idea.

Most expensive game of charades ever then.

Offline jassi

« Reply #447 on: October 27, 2021, 02:46:00 PM »

Most expensive game of charades ever then.

When it's government financed, money no object.
Just like all these 'Official inquiries'  that spend millions avoiding the truth.

Or maybe not -

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #448 on: October 27, 2021, 02:46:37 PM »
What was it for then? Don't tell me, a highly sophisticated, multi-faceted, multi-agency cover up, ensuring that a top secret bio-engineering experiment didn't come to light?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #449 on: October 27, 2021, 02:51:06 PM »
What was it for then? Don't tell me, a highly sophisticated, multi-faceted, multi-agency cover up, ensuring that a top secret bio-engineering experiment didn't come to light?

Sorry.  We've done that one already.  Many moons ago and several times.