Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25644 times)

Offline jassi

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #450 on: October 27, 2021, 02:55:01 PM »
What was it for then? Don't tell me, a highly sophisticated, multi-faceted, multi-agency cover up, ensuring that a top secret bio-engineering experiment didn't come to light?

Simpler than that - just to avoid embarrassment to those establishment figures who leapt too eagerly to McCann defence.

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #451 on: October 27, 2021, 03:01:58 PM »
Sorry.  We've done that one already.  Many moons ago and several times.
I haven't. Indulge me.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #452 on: October 27, 2021, 03:08:35 PM »
Simpler than that - just to avoid embarrassment to those establishment figures who leapt too eagerly to McCann defence.

IMO
I'm sorry, but I can't subscribe to that, a mere face-saving exercise, spanning 3 or 4 Home Secretarys.

Offline jassi

« Reply #453 on: October 27, 2021, 03:18:49 PM »
I'm sorry, but I can't subscribe to that, a mere face-saving exercise, spanning 3 or 4 Home Secretarys.

Well sure, no one would want to be  known as the one who pulls the plug on 'little Maddie'

Even Pritti Awful, who seems sufficiently lacking in empathy to be a sceptic, knows how to play the game.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 03:33:01 PM by jassi »
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #454 on: October 27, 2021, 03:21:45 PM »

Were any fit for purpose residing over the institutionalised racist, corrupt not fit for purpose MET, whilst there's no evidence to suggest any officers from grange are as such, they do belong to an organisation described as such following enquiries.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #455 on: October 27, 2021, 03:34:48 PM »
I haven't. Indulge me.

Use The Search Facility.  It's all here somewhere.

Offline jassi

« Reply #456 on: October 27, 2021, 03:36:34 PM »
Does it not depend on having the correct  key search words? I've never found it very satisfactory.

In this particular instance, what key words would work best ?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 03:48:02 PM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #457 on: October 27, 2021, 03:47:40 PM »
Does it not depend on having the correct  key search words? I've never found it very satisfactory.

Try Conspiracy Theories.  That should cover it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #458 on: October 27, 2021, 03:49:47 PM »

Yeah, sums it up, someone conspired with someone to hand the girl to CB, all in it together, concrete is strong with this one.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #459 on: October 27, 2021, 03:59:47 PM »

Nope. Only pulls up this post and Barriers following one.

Am I doing it wrong ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #460 on: October 27, 2021, 04:01:02 PM »
Nope. Only pulls up this post and Barriers following one.

Am I doing it wrong ?

I have no idea.  I don't normally need it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #461 on: October 27, 2021, 04:30:36 PM »
Yeah, sums it up, someone conspired with someone to hand the girl to CB, all in it together, concrete is strong with this one.
Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner 'had an accomplice', witness says Christian Brueckner was seen with a blond man the night he was arrested for allegedly exposing himself to children in a park in 2017

The prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann 'had an accomplice' during an alleged child sex crime in Portugal, according to witnesses.

22/08/2020

Christian Brueckner was seen with a blond man the night he was arrested for allegedly exposing himself to four children, aged eight to 12, in a park in 2017.

The German, 43, had been spotted ahead of the incident with a male companion of similar height as they attended a festival in the village of Messines, according to police sources.

The pair then went to the children's play area where Brueckner is said to have hidden under a slide with his trousers round his knees.

An off-duty female police woman is thought to have challenged him before trying to keep the situation under control as four parents tried to rush toward him.

A source said: 'She called for back-up. Witnesses said a second man fled the scene.'

But the alleged incident never made it to trial and was archived.

It is thought that the descriptions of Brueckner and his companion are similar to those involved in Madeline McCann's disappearance in 2007

Witnesses outside the McCann's rental apartment in Praia da Luz (pictured) had reported seeing two blond men in the area hours before the three-year-old was abducted

One is said to have had blue eyes, like Brueckner, while the other had green eyes.

Brueckner was declared as the prime suspect in the Madeline case in June.

He is currently in Germany's Kiel prison for drugs offences and is due to start a seven-year sentence for the rape of an elderly American woman in Praia da Luz in 2005.

https://twnews.co.uk/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-christian-brueckner-had-an-accomplice-witness-says
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #462 on: October 27, 2021, 04:35:32 PM »
Who was this, tell Uncle Jr.....not here though, in the basement, feds.

Not only is there the alleged second hand alleged confession by the McCanns but there is also other damning evidence, such as phone pings & calls that place them at the scene around the time Madeleine disappeared.

Coincidence?  I think not.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #463 on: October 27, 2021, 04:39:48 PM »

I have certainly never thought that Breuckner could have done this on his own.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #464 on: October 27, 2021, 04:41:43 PM »
Not only is there the alleged second hand alleged confession by the McCanns but there is also other damning evidence, such as phone pings & calls that place them at the scene around the time Madeleine disappeared.

Coincidence?  I think not.

What are you on about now?