Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25556 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #465 on: October 27, 2021, 04:47:18 PM »
What are you on about now?

Someone mentioned the alleged confession by Brueckner.

I was just pointing out how unreliable second hand confessions are by saying 'someone told me the McCanns said they did it.'

...and how the phone ping data of someone with legitimate reason to be in the locale is pretty useless.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #466 on: October 27, 2021, 04:51:02 PM »
I have certainly never thought that Breuckner could have done this on his own.

I have never thought that whoever abducted Madeleine acted on their own.  There had to be more than one accomplice both prior to and afterwards.

I had fervently hoped it would not be discovered that someone with a profile like Brueckner's was the perpetrator - I think now that may have been a forlorn hope.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #467 on: October 27, 2021, 05:00:38 PM »
Someone mentioned the alleged confession by Brueckner.

I was just pointing out how unreliable second hand confessions are by saying 'someone told me the McCanns said they did it.'

...and how the phone ping data of someone with legitimate reason to be in the locale is pretty useless.

So you were making it up then.  There is no person who told you this.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #468 on: October 27, 2021, 05:02:58 PM »
So you were making it up then.  There is no person who told you this.

Yes there is, it was the same guy who said Brueckner said he did it.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #469 on: October 27, 2021, 05:07:35 PM »
Yes there is, it was the same guy who said Brueckner said he did it.

Now you are plainly lying.  Try not to be too silly.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #470 on: October 27, 2021, 05:09:54 PM »
Some posters are misunderstanding how a trial based on circumstantial evidence would work.  They are taking each piece of evidence in isolation rathervthan everything together.
If Someone walks out of a shop with a bottle of gin saying it was a mistake that's s reasonable explanation.. If they did it 20 times in a month...no excuse would work.
Each piece of evidence taken on it's own may be wrak but the evidence would be looked at cumulatively.. That's how it works... Some will not agree... But I'm absolutely  right

Offline jassi

« Reply #471 on: October 27, 2021, 05:19:21 PM »
Of course each individual piece of evidence will have to be proved to be true.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #472 on: October 27, 2021, 05:24:11 PM »
Some posters are misunderstanding how a trial based on circumstantial evidence would work.  They are taking each piece of evidence in isolation rathervthan everything together.
If Someone walks out of a shop with a bottle of gin saying it was a mistake that's s reasonable explanation.. If they did it 20 times in a month...no excuse would work.
Each piece of evidence taken on it's own may be wrak but the evidence would be looked at cumulatively.. That's how it works... Some will not agree... But I'm absolutely  right

One piece of information = a thread.  Thereafter it is just a case of the number of threads there are which combine to make a rope.

At the moment Wolters already has enough coordinating evidence ~ but it will do no harm to the case against Brueckner to festina lente and add a few more threads just to "mak Siccar"
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #473 on: October 27, 2021, 05:26:43 PM »
Fine unless the defence takes a pair of scissors to them and cuts them to ribbons
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #474 on: October 27, 2021, 05:27:27 PM »

Well, I think the concrete evidence Brueckner abducted & murdered Maddie will play a significant part in the trial.

I mean, just the mention of it has me convinced, without even knowing what it is, or if it even exists.

I'm rational like that.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #475 on: October 27, 2021, 05:46:58 PM »
Simpler than that - just to avoid embarrassment to those establishment figures who leapt too eagerly to McCann defence.

IMO
@)(++(* utterly ridiculous theory imo. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #476 on: October 27, 2021, 06:01:41 PM »
Well, I think the concrete evidence Brueckner abducted & murdered Maddie will play a significant part in the trial.

I mean, just the mention of it has me convinced, without even knowing what it is, or if it even exists.

I'm rational like that.
And they call me a sarky bitch!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #477 on: October 27, 2021, 06:16:59 PM »

Come now Mr prosecutor how you gonna do it ?

9/10/2021.

Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder. Addressing Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann, he said: “We are confident we have the man who took and killed your daughter.”
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #478 on: October 27, 2021, 06:22:14 PM »

Well sure, no one would want to be  known as the one who pulls the plug on 'little Maddie'

Even Pritti Awful, who seems sufficiently lacking in empathy to be a sceptic, knows how to play the game.
How about engaging some grey matter and consider how the “high-ups” blushes could have been even better saved by not conducting a review or investigation at all?  And saving millions of quid into the bargain!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #479 on: October 27, 2021, 06:57:24 PM »
And they call me a sarky bitch!

I was recalling further today how I came to deal weed because it wasn't something I set out to do. It was partly driven by demand. I smoked weed, knew other smokers from local pubs & such & was frequently asked if I could get some for other people. I remember that being a pain in the ass, too & frow from the dealer every day to get yet another ten bag for someone else (when I always had the foresight to buy myseld a bigger lump to last me while).
Most of my customers were in their 30's 40's or older (one guy well into his sixties).
One owned a taxi firm, another a cafe, I had a pretty mature customer base.
I wasn't out pushing bags of smack at the school gates, that came later.